why my thread is torn??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DISHANTG

Virgin
I've posted a thread... Inceptious Incest... Now its not here!!!!
Who deleted and why???

Answer are required!!!
Tell me if that was inappropriate!!

I think it was because this isn't the right forum.

You're other thread is still up in story ideas.

wrote here as discussion!!!

Now... If I wanna discuss a topic where should I go??
To discuss.. That's what it is about...
They could've told me the reason...
That's inhumane!!!
I am hurt.. I thought.. A story could be made... For readers for fun..
Now.. I think.. They aren't gonna make this happen!!! ;)

If you want to talk about a story being made you post it in story ideas.

This forum is to talk about stories that have already been written here.

Now... If I wanna discuss a topic where should I go??
To discuss.. That's what it is about...
They could've told me the reason...
That's inhumane!!!
I am hurt.. I thought.. A story could be made... For readers for fun..
Now.. I think.. They aren't gonna make this happen!!! ;)

I don't think your entitlements on this Web site are quite as extensive as you seem to think. Maybe take a look around at how the place works (or, as is sometimes the case, doesn't work) before bouncing around the room on your nonexisting "rights" here? Might give that a try.

Who deleted and why???

Answer are required!!!

The original post of the other thread included a discussion of teenagers and sex, which is not allowed on Lit.

From the forum guidelines, found here:

2. You may not post sexually explicit pictures or stories featuring anyone under 18 years old. Literotica does not allow the posting of underage or animal sex pictures - or links to such, or text/story posts/links to advocation thereof - on the forum. This includes discussions and/or accusations involving pedophilia and/or child sex abuse.

I think it was because this isn't the right forum.

You're other thread is still up in story ideas.

The other thread, posted in the story ideas forum, doesn't mention 14-15 year old siblings participating in a specific sexual activity with each other like the one I removed did.

Who deleted and why???

Answer are required!!!

FIrst let me say welcome to the forums. It takes a little time to figure out what goes where.

Story Discussion is to discuss stories on the story side of this site.

Story Ideas is to offer ideas for a story you would like to see written.

Story Feedback is for anyone who wants others to critique a story they wrote and had published on the story side of this site.

Sexual Role Play is for Role playing of a sexual nature

Online Role playing is for role plays that don't center around se but may or may not have sexual encounters in them.

Authors Hangout is for authors or aspiring authors to discuss anything related to writing

Editors Forum is like Authors hangout but for editors. You can also ask for a volunteer editor for a story.

General Board aka GB is the Mos Eisley of Lit. "The most wretched hive of scum and villany." I do not recommend anyone with a thin skin go in there, and at no time should anyone go int there unarmed.

Politics Board Where intelligence and manners go to die. It was part of the GB but even they have some standards, and demanded politics get moved away.

Lit Personals This is where you go to trey and fnd anything from someone to chat with to a FWB. good luck finding someone.

Amatuer Pic Feedback where people of all genders post pictures of themselves for comments. Generally all comments are positive.

The rest of the boards are either self explanatory, or I have never gone opened them, so I won't speak for them.

again welcome and have a good time here. Sorry you had to read the above comments. Some people would rather belittle others than try and be helpful.

And just so you don't run afoul of the rules,

No discussion of any underage sex at all is allowed. Even saying a girl is 18 and then describing budding breasts and wispy pubic hair is a no no.

NO setting a story in the future so you can write about an under age celebrity. IE If you want to write a lesbian sex story with Sabrina Carpenter and Rowan Blanchard you will have to wait until 2020.

No beastiality is allowed, Although fantasy creatures like warewolves is okay.

When it come to rape aka Non-COnsent aka Non Con the victim must at some point indicate she's getting some enjoyment from it.

No murder for sexual thrills. Regular murder is okay.

No threatening another user in the boards. Just use the ignore feature. It will save you grief from those who love to insult and can't talk to other people like adults.

Again welcome to Lit hope you have a good time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The other thread, posted in the story ideas forum, doesn't mention 14-15 year old siblings participating in a specific sexual activity with each other like the one I removed did.

I see.

His English is so broken, I didn't read the entire post when it was still active so I missed the underage part.

thanks

Thanks to all... For your help...
Really.. Filled my stomach....
OK.. Thanks.. For.. Guiding me...
Can anyone.. Check my another thread... In story ideas!!!
Please boom it with comments.. And poll...
Will try to do no mistake.. Again!!!
Can I be buddy to anyone??
Newbie here!!
Would like to make friends!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back