Why being trans is clickbait even when you're dead

https://apnews.com/article/transgen...upreme-court-579472ab7aeb14db59dd26880116f164

"ACLU attorney Matt Segal argued Tuesday that the abortion segment of the measure and the transgender health care segment dealt with different subjects, included different titles within the legislation and even had different implementation dates. Lawmakers only tacked on the abortion ban to the gender-affirming care bill after the abortion bill had failed to advance on its own, he said."

I can't put myself in the shoes of Brianna's parents and I'm lost in how to process the news that came out in the Guardian. Brianna's mother and one of the mothers of the two murderers have met to discuss how they can work towards change and improve the lives of young people. I suppose I'd want something - anything positive to come out of it and wish her every luck.

I suppose I'd want something - anything positive to come out of it and wish her every luck.
The strength of both of these women is something amazing. Meeting together after such tragedy has rocked their families....not sure I'd have that ability.
I wish them the best even if only for their own peace.

Back