who loves edging?

Two good long edging sessions today - abt an hour each.

First I left our farm at around 4, told my wife I was extra horny. She said she’d meet me at home.

Put in my prostate massager and used her hitachi to edge. She came home after I was at it for 20-30 mins, and she observed me for about 15 minutes. She was hungry and brought in a snack - it was kind of unsexy actually. Then she took over and put the hitachi on the sensitive underside of my cock and had me give her a number (1-10 scale) when I was close. She edged me mercilessly for about 15 minutes this way alternating between vibrating prostate massager and my cock.

Then we stopped. I made dinner and ran an errand after dinner. (She had me keep my prostate massager in.)
After the first half of the football game we went back to the bedroom.

I put cock rings on this time, while she used her hitachi. She came really hard while I watched and stroked. Then she took a break… while I used the hitachi on my cock.

Then she took it back and masturbated herself again while I edged. She came again. Then after a break she went back to masturbating for a third cum. She came hard again.

I vibrated and edged a little more and then stopped. No cumming for me.

Also haven’t cum in abt a week or more z edged for about an hour this afternoon.

Felt amazingly great.

I have been edging now for an hour and a half and still do not want to finish.

Does anyone else love to edge for long periods of time?
I call that pleasure therapy, I’ll set aside at least 2 hours, to just play and touch and edge. Sometimes I’ll let myself finish but most of the time I’ll wait till my wife gets home, and we’ll finish the night together.

I often start edging when I wake up in the morning (yes I'm edging as I write this). It's such a great way to start the day. I love getting right there but not letting that release happen. If I need to be very productive during the day I'll need to orgasm, but otherwise I'll stay on edge all day. The sensations are incredible!

Last night my wife fell asleep lying with her head on my shoulder, I was kinda horny, so I slowly edged myself for about an hour or so. I didn’t finish, figured I’d wait for her tonight, seeing how it’s New Year’s Eve and all.

It's a good way to start the day, especially when I wake up before my alarm clock and have a lot of free time in the morning )
Perfect way to start the day...cockring, coffee and lube while browsing Lit.

Edged so long yesterday and enjoyed a strong forceful climax that bounced off my chin and had me soaked twice yesterday. Surfed through the cum hungry thread this morning and now it’s time for a tasty repeat, yes I love edging, cum play and swallowing.

Back