who loves edging?

of course! edging can be exquisite ... languidly playing with the head of my cock is one of my favorite daily activities :D

of course! edging can be exquisite ... languidly playing with the head of my cock is one of my favorite daily activities :D

I do that daily and and threw the ride home. When I get home I released my pressure shooting my load what a feeling

One of my favorite masturbatory practices for sure. My issue is finding the time to do it as I prefer edging for at least a few hours (my personal record is almost 5 hours) Luckily, I have today free, "yay" for me :D:devil:

Me! I am obsessed with edging. Especially with a good, soft pair of pantyhose. Makes me hard just thinking about it. That and smelling my partner's worn nylons and playing edging games and getting dangerously close and having her punish me if I actually cum.

I wrote a comprehensive guide here on edging with nylons if anyone's interested in reading.

I am only allowed to cum every two to three weeks and we have a lot of sex and my wife also loves to masturbate and edge me or watch me edge myself.

It’s not so bad after the first week but once you go past 7-10 days of edging, you start to get a little bit crazy and sex and orgasm obsessed.

We love edging. When I do cum, it’s a massive amount and intense feeling.

I love edging

Last time I did last 10 days without orgasm and then started to slowly play with my cock, pet my body and watch my favorite naughty scenes to let my arousal grow, slowly right before orgasm I stopped and let myself cool down and than repeated the whole thing five times. The level of arousal was each time higher, so I was edging exactly 3 hours. Then it was such intense that I was watching my favorite scene where two boys and girl ( around 20yo ) were petting each other. Their shiny sweaty bodies made me extreme aroused and I was just touching my hot pulsing dick what was enough to feel extreme pleasure and cum my 10 days load on my towel. Really can recommend this to all boys.

Yes, this is something I enjoy. It's better when someone else is doing it though.

Yes, this is something I enjoy. It's better when someone else is doing it though.

Gosh, tell me about it! I love having my wife edge me (when she wants to indulge me that is as it does get tiring). She teased me with a pair of stockings for more than an hour! I didn't get to cum either. The next day, we had some of the best sex ever (yes she was wearing nylons).

Totally into edging to the point pre cum starts landing on my thighs during stoking.

Then when I finally decide to cum,the feeling of a huge warm load landing on my stomach and chest makes edging worth it.

And I love the orgasm denial of a girl when she’s masturbating. She gets close,I tell her she can’t cum till I tell her.

Back