Who is better at rigging elections?

Amoebah

Literotica Guru
The Democrats or the Republicans?

Kennedy vs Nixon
Bush vs Gore
Trump vs Clinton

Dude, I was so ready to vote for South America and all I find is a monkey-wrench.

In the US, it's the Dems. I still remember somebody saying "In Chicago, when you steal an election, it stays stolen." That's not an exact quote, but it is the gist of what was said by one of those who did the stealing.

Most - maybe all - the big city political machines have always been run by Dems.

Bush Gore was the most blatant....let's see in an election decided by a very small margin the state of Florida had to be recounted because of its countless shady issues, oh and who's brother was governor of that state?

That was dropped way sooner than it should have been and never got anywhere near the controversy of this one.,...maybe the media was skewed right back then:rolleyes:

It was dropped when the Supreme Court said that it had to be dropped because of a little thing known as The Constitution. JEB! didn't have a damned thing to do with it.

It was dropped when the Supreme Court said that it had to be dropped because of a little thing known as The Constitution. JEB! didn't have a damned thing to do with it.

Borrrring.

Supreme court’s rigged anyway, just in slo mo.

She did her job. Nothing more, nothing less. And if you are competent at your job, in any field, you will find yourself climbing the ladder of success. You are engaging in the falacy of post hoc ergo propter hoc. And, it looks as if we dodged a bullet because the further the election is in Algore's rearview mirror the crazier he gets and the more out-of-touch with reality he becomes.

If you really believe that, then let's talk about this plot of prime real estate I have down in...Florida!

Did you just wander in and credit Obama for the Florida affair? Wtf kind of non sequitur was that?

She did her job. Nothing more, nothing less. And if you are competent at your job, in any field, you will find yourself climbing the ladder of success. You are engaging in the falacy of post hoc ergo propter hoc. And, it looks as if we dodged a bullet because the further the election is in Algore's rearview mirror the crazier he gets and the more out-of-touch with reality he becomes.

Only way women climb the repug ladder is to be very good at being dirty or suck cock because that's all women are good for anyway in that party of misogynists.

I'll always maintain that the person best at rigging this last one was the Cocker Spaniel. Without her direct and deliberate manipulation of the Primaries, we might have had a viable candidate on both sides. The w(R)ong radicals came out in force to respond to that manipulation and we ended up with the two absolute worst possible choices of all.

Only way women climb the repug ladder is to be very good at being dirty or suck cock because that's all women are good for anyway in that party of misogynists.

Oh. I see. :shudder: I could, at this point, digress into the treatment of women by prominent women over the course of Teddy Kennedy going forward, but I think I'll not wander down that unrelated path.

I cannot disagree that the choices were no good, but it is the fault of neither one that they understood the flaws in the system and how to take advantage of it. I see some smoke in the DNC about reforming the system, we'll see how that transpires. As for the Republicans, they are pretty much getting on board or going home to join Hillary in impotently squawking about how things turned out.

Last edited:
I'll always maintain that the person best at rigging this last one was the Cocker Spaniel. Without her direct and deliberate manipulation of the Primaries, we might have had a viable candidate on both sides. The w(R)ong radicals came out in force to respond to that manipulation and we ended up with the two absolute worst possible choices of all.

920x920.jpg

Bush Gore was the most blatant....let's see in an election decided by a very small margin the state of Florida had to be recounted because of its countless shady issues, oh and who's brother was governor of that state?

That was dropped way sooner than it should have been and never got anywhere near the controversy of this one.,...maybe the media was skewed right back then:rolleyes:

It was dropped because there was a deadline of Dec. 20. If the election hadn't been certified by that date, all the voters in the state would have been disenfranchised.

Back