Who Going to Pay for University? (Closed)

“No thanks,” she responded, pulling her hand from his bad halting outside her own room. Brandon paused, looking in confusion at her. “I’ll be getting in the tub when you leave,” Anna announced, grimacing at the cold wet feeling of the seat of her panties as they shifted against her. “I really don’t care about your date,” she said, grasping for her door and yanking it open just as she spun on her heels to enter.

Pausing, she looked back over her shoulder to meet his eyes. “I love you, Brandon. Have a good night. I’m probably going to be asleep when you get home.” She angled her body towards him to press a kiss on his cheek before stepping into the room and pulling the door shut behind her.

Not really confused by her immature response to him, Brandon decides this is one of those situations where discipline is in order. Opening her door as soon as it clicks shut, he steps into the room, greeted by a shocked look on Anna's face.

Taking her by the wrist, he drags her over to the chair in the corner of the bedroom, sits down, and pulls her down across his lap. He lifts his hand and spanks her with some authority . . . three hard smacks across her panty-covered ass.

Holding her down with a hand on her back, "Look, Missy, time to grow up and act like the love of my life, a young lady, rather than a spoiled brat who pouts when she doesn't get her own way."

Releasing her, he stands up and leaves the room, heading toward his shower and dinner with an old friend.

Instead of enjoying the spanks like she normally would, they just being tears to the wells of her eyes and as soon as Brandon shuts the door behind him she’s crying, tears dripping down her cheek as she angrily strips her clothes off and tosses them across the room. She stomps into the bathroom and runs the water of the tub and climbing in, letting it fill around her. She’s aware she’s probably overreacting, but it seems like Brandon just keeps minimizing how she feels and ignoring it. She’s upset and maybe that came out in an immature manner, but she did not want to be spanked and treated like a chastised little child.

She had thought Brandon understood her needs, but it’s seeming that the deeper they get ibto this that he’s losing focus on said needs, more concerned with sex rather than helping Anna feel truly loved and comfortable. She knows that he does indeed love her, but his method of showing it lately has been slack, and the way that he’d just invaded her personal space and spanked her like a naughty child and left her without another word left Anna feeling like garbage. As much as she loved him, maybe it was time to let him go.

Rather than go back in and try to calm her down, he decided this time he would let her stew in her tears until he got home; yes, she was young and still immature, her self-esteem needed to be built up, but some of that she was going to have to do on her own.

Brandon was beginning to realize how deeply he loved her and wanted her to be a permanent part of his life; but, in his business life, he needed a partner who was confident in herself and would always be by his side. The trip to Florida would be an opportunity for her to grow into that place.

He finished his shower, dressed, and headed out for dinner; hopefully, they would be able to talk when he got home.

She soaked in the tub until she shrivelled up, enjoying the blistering hot water. Her tears had stopped but she still felt miserable. It had probably been about twenty minutes ago that she’d heard the main door close, telling Anna that Brandon really had left her to go out to dinner with another woman (lesbian or not, it still made her upset).

She climbed out and towelled herself off before pulling a large, baggy shirt on over her naked body for bed. She was just about to turn down the covers for bed when she eyed the lock on the bedroom door. She hesitated, but ultimately decided she didn’t want to have to see him when he came home, so she padded across the floor and flicked the lock shut.

That night as she lay in bed she wondered why on earth she always had to let her stupid emotions get the better of her. She wished that she could be the confident woman he needed her to be, but right now she felt like a child being punished by her father instead of the woman who should have been comforted by her older lover. She could see how it might feel like babysitting to him some days instead of a true relationship and she’d been working on that but it was harder than it sounded. Annaleigh didn’t feel as though she could live up to Brandon’s rigorous expectations for her. She was more of a good fuck than a life partner for him, as much as she desperately wished it was the opposite.

The dinner with Marilyn was just that . . . dinner and a couple of drinks with an old friend, one who had been a relationship a few years ago, but was not just a friendship. Marilyn did have some insights to offer regarding his situation with Anna; after all, most of Marilyn's current relationships were with younger women.

He knew he needed to talk to her when he got home, but also expected to find her unwilling to have that conversation, probably even having her bedroom door locked; but, did she really think that he would not have the ability to unlock any door in his apartment?

Marilyn had an 'appointment' with a new hookup tonight, so the dinner was over early and Brandon headed home, not sure just what to expect. There were times he needed to be firm, and times he needed to be softer . . . and this was one of those.

Entering his apartment, the dark and quiet let him know that she was in her room; he walked down the hall and knocked softly on her door, "Anna, I'm home. May I come in?"

She hadn’t been able to fall asleep. Her eyes were reddened and sore from her earlier crying and her wet hair made the pillow cold and incomfortable. When Brandon came home she had just turned over on her side away from the door. He called out and asked her if he could come in but Anna remained silent, hoping that he might walk away and leave her in peace tonight. She didn’t much feel like talking - maybe tomorrow, but not now with her temper running so high and that sick feeling still rolling in her gut.

Brandon would be surprised if Anna were really asleep, but, for whatever reason, she prefers not to respond to his request to come in. He heads to the kitchen, grabs and beer and goes into the den, flipping on the TV and flipping back and forth between a couple of games.

This time, it really is up to Anna to make the first move; he gave her an explanation that she accepted, then an hour later, blows up and locks herself in her bedroom.

Not really paying any attention to the game in front of him, Brandon drifts off and falls asleep in his recliner . . . doesn't happen very often . . .

Anna is surprised when he leaves her be. Usually he would push the issue, but it seems like tonight is all up to her. She does feel bad for her immature behaviour, saying that everything is fine one minute and then shutting him out the next.

Quietly, Anna flips off the covers and places barefeet onto the cold hardwood floor underneath her. The apartment is silent other than the incoherent mumble of voices on the television in the den as she tiptoes to the door and places her ear against the wood. Flipping the lock and opening the door slowly, she makes her way down the hall.

Her anger fades as she makes it just to the open doorway of the den. Brandon is relaxed in sleep, face soft and open as he snores softly. It causes a smile to slide across her face. It's been a rough couple days for him and he definitely needs the relaxation but he hasn't been sleeping well - tossing and turning and sleeping only a few hours at a time on those nights she had been in his bed.

She crosses the room and flicks off the power on the remote, the den falling into darkness and quiet in the still of the night. She leans down to press her lips to his gently, feeling his long eyelashes flutter against her cheek as the stimulus wakes him. His eyes blink a few times as they adjust to the lack of light and the figure leaning down in front of him.

"Hi," she says. "Is it too late to convince you to come to bed with me, baby? I'm sorry for my behaviour tonight."

Smiling up at her, "Best offer, actually the only offer, I've had so far. Lead the way."

Brandon struggles to get up out of the recliner where he was sleeping . . . dead to the world and everything around him, it took him a few seconds to wake up enough. Even the kiss from Anna took a moment or two to register in his brain.

Anna reached down and hooked her shoulder under his armpit to help leverage him up a bit. When he was finally standing, she pressed herself into his side and walked him down the hall with a hand on his waist. Insistently, she pushed him to the side of the bed and undid his pants, pushing those and his boxers to the ground before working to undo his shirt as well. Hands on his chest guided him backwards until his knees hit the edge of the bed and he swung his legs up onto the mattress. Anna tugged the blankets up and tucked him in before stripping off her own clothes and climbing in the other side.

She kissed his cheek softly and snuggled into his side, sleeping claiming her easily not too long after that.

Brandon was satisfied with just being in his bed with his young lover snuggled up against him; as much as he enjoyed making love to her, he had been in too deep of a sleep in the den at the time she came in to wake him and take him to bed.

Having Anna with him, the soft kiss on his cheek, the softness of her naked body against him . . . he easily drifted off to sleep. He wasn't even aware of what time she brought him to the bedroom, but waking up at his usual early weekday time, 6:30, he found himself just where she had left him . . . naked on his back, under the covers, and a naked baby girl next to him, her soft breasts still pressed into his side. What a way to wake up!!

She was only sleeping lightly when the quiet rustling of the sheets woke her. She blinked open her eyes, yawning widely even as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She met his smile, leaning in to kiss it with a wet press of lips. She licked over the cupid's bow of his upper lip and sucked it into her mouth. Despite her passionate kissing, Anna did not feel much like sex at all, instead in a soppy, romantic mood after their fight last night.

"Good morning baby - did you sleep well?" She asked, murmuring into his mouth. "You must have since I had to drag your ass to bed," she laughed, grinning widely. "I think you're getting old," she teased.

"You think so? You don't seem to mind dragging this old fart into bed and taking advantage of him."

Lying back on his pillow, Brandon is enjoying the romantic time . . . kisses, touches, hugs . . . obviously, the fight from last night is behind them; just proves that they can have their moments and come thru as strong and as close as ever. Wrapping his arm around her and pulling her in for one last passionate kiss, Brandon rolls to the side of the bed and heads for his morning shower before going to work.

Showered and dressed, coffee to go, "My assistant should be sending you a text or e-mail later this morning with the travel plans for the Florida trip next week." A final squeeze of her butt and Brandon is out the door.

She laid there in bed listening to him in the shower. Laughing to herself that, "at least he doesn't fuck like an old fart!" Anna flipped off the covers herself and wanders down the hall to the kitchen and fixes herself just a light breakfast of some toast and fruit.

When he rejoins her to grab his coffee he finds it's already made and waiting for him to go. They've been doing this for so long that they both know each other's routines and Anna tries her best to accommodate his whenever possible.

He lets her know his secretary will be calling and she nods, but pauses as a realization comes over her. She wants to say something about it to him but the door is already closing and she misses the opportunity. Anna doesn't have a passport - obviously she'd been too poor to do any real travelling as evidenced by the fact that her now lover started out as just a sugar daddy. Travelling nationally isn't too much of an issue but she really should get that in the works. She'll have to work that out with Brandon's secretary. If he's going to be taking her to various sunny travel destinations Anna will need to be ready to go and explore with him as his much younger girlfriend, enjoying every moment of their life together.

Giving his assistant instructions about his upcoming trip to Florida, which now includes Anna, and also about their planned trip to Mexico, Brandon gets busy at this desk while Rebecca works out the details. She sticks here head in an hour later with a question about whether Anna has a passport for their Mexico trip. "Find out when you text her with the details; do whatever is necessary if she needs to get that done."

After talking to the client in Florida, Brandon adds an extra day to their stay, wanting to take in a couple of activities that the client recommends; he decides to wait until tonight or tomorrow up at the lake to tell Anna about the additional time in Florida.

Last edited:
Rebecca calls just as Anna is packing up a bag to head out for her dance class. She’d just recently picked them back up again after having to drop them a few years ago when finances became too tight. Even though Anna hates spending his money, she does have to admit having Brandon’s chequebook in the palm of her hand can be quite pleasurable at times.

Well - Anna doesn’t actually have his cheques but her allowance does mean she has a pretty penny to spend. Besides, Brandon would fork over the money if she really wanted something; he’s done it in the past when her allowance ran low - fronting her an extra couple of hundred dollars. Not at first - only after he announced he was in love with her and she confessed that it was mutual. Anna has never taken advantage of him because she doesn’t want his money - she just wants every inch of him. His personality, his deviously sexy nature (despite being older), his power both in his professional life and in the bedroom - Anna could wax on and on about Brandon and never get tired of it. It was actually quite the surprise to her as she had never once thought she would be that girl fucking and loving a man who could be father.

She gets the details taken care of with Rebecca. She informs her of the passport issue and Rebecca assured her it will not be a problem. That talk for a while until everything is sorted out before she texts her lover. “Miss you baby - hope work is going well. Rebecca’s started to work on my passport; I can’t wait to travel the world with you! :kiss::heart:

Nice break in a busy morning to see a text from Anna; Rebecca lets him know that everything is under control as far as Florida trip and Mexico vacation. After another short meeting with a staff member regarding another project; Brandon has a couple of minutes to respond to Anna's text.

"Busy day!! But your text was a welcome break. Love you too. Can't wait until tomorrow night . . . nothing like making love on the beach under the stars!!!!!"

Brandon's text puts a smile on her face. Her nose wrinkles thinking about sand in... inconvenient crevices, to put it mildly. The thought does have some merit, though - that intimate connection with both nature and her man is tempting. To feel the breeze touch her skin and catch the light of the stars in her eyes as they have sex, demonstrating their love underneath the inky blanket of night where anyone might stumble upon them.

She texts: Looking forward to it!

Brandon texts her mid-afternoon, "How about I pick up some Chinese on the way home? We can crash tonight, watch a movie, talk about tomorrow . . . and, if you feel like it, maybe we can make love tonight?" He knew that would get a response from her!!

"By the way, I do have blankets at the cabin . . . not sure you want to bring in any more sand than necessary! LOL!!"

"Yes please - to all of the above!" Anna responds immediately. "I'm always up for some hot sex with the love of my life," she follows up with, adding, "you know my weakness for Chinese food, too - why sir, you definitely planned to get my panties off tonight! :cool:

"Just wanted to make sure you were up to it!!"

Brandon wrapped up his calls, e-mails, and meetings for the day and headed out with a smile on his face. Rebecca looked up as he walked by her desk, "Have a good weekend, boss!!" All he could do was nod and smile . . .

Stopping by their favorite take-out place, he picked up a few containers of Anna's favorites, along with some almond cookies (Brandon's favorite). By the time he got home, he was ready to relax, enjoy a little TV, talk about the weekend . . . and take his baby girl to bed. Anna was waiting for him, beer already open . . . following him to his office where he dropped his briefcase . . . and then to his bedroom to change into something comfortable . . .

Pulling her to him as he threw his jacket and tie on the bed, "Hi, Love . . . I missed you today . . . more than usual."

She snuggled into the warmth of his chest, reaching on her tiptoes for his mouth with her own. When they separated, she answered "I missed you too; all this talk about our first trip as a couple made me a little... randy all alone," she admitted. "I couldn't stop thinking about it. Then, when you said you'd feed me and fuck me - well, what more could a girl ask for?" She laughed as her fingers began picking at the buttons of his dress-shirt.

"No; in all seriousness, I love you so much and I can't wait to share these moments with you," she whispered sentimentally, pressing a sweet, chaste kiss onto his cheekbone.

Brandon was tempted to throw Anna on the bed right now . . . holding her tight as she kissed him on the cheek, he finally released her and found a comfy t-shirt and pair of baggy gym shorts to change into. As they sat at the kitchen table and dug into the Chinese, he told her a bit more about the cabin.

"It's about a hour's drive up to the lake and to the cabin. There are several cabins up there and each one of us has a semi-private beach. I don't expect anyone else up there this weekend, so we'll have it all to ourselves. The cabin has two bedrooms, fireplace, grill, and anything else we need. We will just have to stop at a grocery store and pick up whatever food we want to have for the weekend."

After eating and cleaning up the kitchen, Brandon led her into the den and dragged her onto the loveseat with him, clicking on the TV and handed her the remote. "Find something you like . . . movie, anything . . . "

Anna could tell that Brandon really liked the cabin. She was excited to see it and spend time with him in one of his favourite places. The grin on her face was wide and genuinely happy as she said, “it sounds wonderful. I’m excited to explore it with you.”

Then they settled into the loveseat to watch a movie. There wasn’t really anything too much on so they just sat and cuddled and listened to some real estate/renovation show play in the background as they chatted back and forth. Anna was just about to get up and get herself and Brandon another beer when she felt his hand sliding up her bare thigh under one of his large shirts she had stolen from him to wear around the house.

Back