Who else loves to eat their own precum?

I don't produce a lot of precum, unless I'm doing a slow edge session. Under these circumstances, I'll always spread some around my lips and gums along while also using it to lubricate my cock head. Not a strong flavour.

But it's really my cum I prefer to eat. A much stronger taste and better texture to spread around my mouth with my tongue.

I've enjoyed eating my precum for many years. It took longer to develop a taste for cum but I've really gotten to like it in the last few years. If you have ever suffered from the loss of desire aftr you cum, just do it a few times and you will find out what you have been missing.

I've enjoyed eating my precum for many years. It took longer to develop a taste for cum but I've really gotten to like it in the last few years. If you have ever suffered from the loss of desire aftr you cum, just do it a few times and you will find out what you have been missing.
Interesting. I too prefer my precum but perhaps....

I like tasting my pre cum.
Love it, so perverse!

P22GrFa.jpg

Tasting mine right now. Of the 11 cocks I've sucked. The precum tasted similar, but the cum tasted different.

Back