White Slut for Black Cock and Cuckold Hubby (take 2)

Cindy didn't know what she was doing...she knew it was wrong and definitely going too far but it was like her hand was moving on it's own as she grabbed
his shaft firmly with her palm and began stroking it up and down releasing a few moans due to his fingers teasing her pussy.

" This...is....big.....how many inches is it...must...must be at least 8 or 9...w..wow....I've never seen one this...big..."

Her mind was in another place right now...all morals out and about wandering somewhere in the deep forest of her feelings...of her lust....why was she feeling this way...she could not explain...her husband was only a thin wall away and here she was letting some strange black man that she barely knows play with her pussy while she is stroking his cock like nothing is out of the ordinary.

Richard smiled as she reached over and took his hard cock into her hand, her petite fingers looking tiny against the thick veined shaft of his erection. As she began stroking her hand up and down his shaft, Richard’s fingers in her panties became more insistent, rubbing the soft lips, parting them slightly to toy with the tight opening of her vagina.

“Eight and three quarters,” Richard told her with a proud smile in response to her question, sighing in pleasure as her small hand traveled up and down the length of his cock. “If you think I’m big, you should see my friend Mal. He’s probably ten inches or so.” He informed her, knowing how much Malcolm would love getting into Cindy’s panties. “So I’m guessing I’m a bit larger then you are used to?” He asked, the tip of his finger just barely penetrating her vagina as his thumb found the hard little nub of her clit, stroking it gently in time with her hand on his cock.

" 10 inches?!"

She looked at him in disbelief

" That's twice the size of...."

She stopped and took her palm off of Richards cock
Remembering the name of her husband made her feel
bad it seemed.

She took his wrist and moved away from the reach of his fingers.

" I'm....sorry...I...I shouldn't have done this..."

She appeared to feel very guilty...both towards Spencer and
Richard as well.

" I don't know what came over me......just the non-gentle aproach,
the staight forewardness and the size of a black man...the...the
lack of moral boundries and just going for what they want is....
I don't know...I just lost it there for a minute."

Richard saw that look in her eyes and by now he knew better than her
what her feelings were, it was not the first time Richard saw those eyes
but she didn't know what it was...but he did.
She was a slut for black cock and maybe even subconsciously desires
to feel something she never felt before...
Not to be craved, but to crave
Not to be treated as nice as possible, but to be treated like a lust object
Not to be asked nicely, but to be demanded
Not to be questioned what she wants, but told what she should want.
And to be given that nice big black cock as a reward.
She wanted it all....but denied it herself because of her present morals
but she could break any minute...all that was needed was to say the right
words, at the right time.

" I...I think we should go back to Spencer....he must be worried."

Richard nodded as Cindy confirmed the fact that both he and Malcolm were much larger then Spencer. Poor girl doesn’t know what she’s been missing, Richard thought to himself as she suddenly withdrew her hand, sliding over on the couch away from his groping fingers. “I don’t think you lost it, Cindy, I think you might have just discovered something about yourself, something you didn’t know, a hidden craving and now you are frightened of it. You want to retreat back into your safe life with your husband, pretending to be the perfect wife while denying what you really want.” Richard told her, lifting his fingers to his nose and inhaling her scent deeply.

“We can go back to Spencer if you want,” He assured her, licking her juices from his fingertips as he stood up, his large erection bobbing as he stood in front of her. “Just make sure that it is what you really want, Cindy. Think about what you might be turning your back on, what you will be missing.” He cautioned her softly, his hand moving down to cup her chin, tilting her face up towards him, reading the conflict of her morals and desires in her large eyes. “But before we go, I have a favor to ask of you, Cindy. Give me your panties as a keepsake, to remember this evening,” He requested, knowing she would comply with his wishes.

She looked down ashamed but began sliding her panties down her legs and took them off handing them over to Richard.
" Please...don't tell...Spencer...ok?"

She stood up pushing her dress down to cover the fact she was nude underneath there.

She didn't know why it was so hard for her to deny Richard something like that, it was wrong, she was giving another men her wet undergarment.
A sign of sexual desire and lust as well as a dirty, slutty,shameless action in itself. But she felt obliged to do so.

They soon went back to Spencer and she sat next to her husband hugging him
" I missed you baby." She said kissing his cheek.
She nuzzled up against her man and smiled at him
" I love you so much for giving me this opportunity Spencer...you're such a wonderful husband."
She moved a bit away keeping her hand on his and looked over at Richard.
" Well then Richard...can we chatter some more over a drink?Maybe Spencer can join our conversation too."
She looked at Spencer again with a sweet smile

Richard smiled as he took the wet panties from Cindy’s hand, his fingers rubbing the warm moist fabric before slipping them into his pants pocket. “Thank you, Cindy. That was very good of you,” He assured her as he tucked his hard cock back into his pants and led her back to the private room. Richard could see the worry in Spencer’s face as he opened the door, anxiety clearly written in every glance and motion he made towards his young wife.

“Thank you, Spencer, for allowing me time alone with your darling wife,” Richard thanked him as Cindy slid into the seat beside her husband, hugging him as if to reaffirm her love for him. “She’s certainly a treasure.”

“Of course, Cindy, that sounds like an excellent idea,” Richard agreed, pressing the call button for Malcolm as he took the seat opposite the couple. “Now that I’ve gotten to know you better, I think I’d like to know more about Spencer here,” He smiled, noticing the nervous glances her husband kept shooting at Cindy.

“Oh, of course, yeah, that sounds good,” Spencer agreed with a noticeable lack of enthusiasm. All he wanted was to go home, to take Cindy and run as far from this club as they could, but instead he heard himself agreeing to stay and ordering a drink when the large bartender appeared at the door.

“So, Spencer, how long have you known Cindy?” Richard asked as Malcolm brought their drinks.

“Oh, we met… we met in high school.” Spencer explained reluctantly as he took his drink, sipping at the strong liquor without enthusiasm. “I helped her with her homework,” He shrugged.

“High school sweethearts, huh?” Richard chuckled, shaking his head slightly. “So you’ve only been married a short time?”

“A little over a year,” Spencer replied, glancing at Cindy again, hoping she would notice his discomfort and allow them to leave.

“You love her very deeply, don’t you?”

“Of course I do,” Spencer replied sharply.

“And you’d do anything to keep her happy, anything at all?”

“Yes, yes of course I would,” Spencer replied, his words becoming more hesitant as he glanced between the two of them nervously.

“How well do you know Cindy, Spencer?” Richard asked suddenly, his body leaning forward slightly in anticipation to the other man’s answer.

“As well as anyone can, better perhaps.” Spencer replied, wondering nervously where this line of questions was leading.

“Really? You see I know something about Cindy that even you don’t, Spencer.” Richard assured him, leaning back with a satisfied smile, his hand sliding into his pocket to touch her soiled panties.

“I don’t believe you,” Spencer snapped, worried and jealous that maybe this man, this stranger did in fact know something about Cindy. Something she hadn’t told him, her own husband. “That’s… that’s not possible.”

“But it is, Spencer.” Richard assured him with a smug smile. “You see, while we were alone I learned that your wife, your lovely little wife, craves big black cock.”

“You… you liar,” Spencer spat weakly, shaking his head in denial at the other man’s words. “That’s… that’s not true. It can’t be.”

“It is,” Richard assured him coolly, drawing her panties out of his pocket and laying them on the table between them. “It is very true. Now, the real question becomes, are you going to allow her to fulfill that craving, to meet her desires or are you going to try and stop her, to suffocate her wants and needs.”

“That’s… that,” Spencer stammered, his eyes fixed on the pair of panties lying on the table, the dark wet spot plainly betraying how aroused she had been. He wanted to deny that they were hers, that Richard had gotten them from some other woman but he couldn’t. Spencer remembered buying them for her for her birthday last year; he’d even had her initials embroidered on them.

“If you truly love her, Spencer, you’ll let her embrace her true self, to experience what it is she craves the most.” Richard continued, not letting the other man have a chance to clear his thoughts, to recover from this shock.

“This… this can’t be true,” Spencer almost sobbed, refusing to raise his eyes from the panties as they lay on the table before him.

“If you don’t believe me,” Richard challenged him, “just ask your wife.”

“Cindy, darling, is… is this true?” Spencer asked, not daring to look at her for fear of completely breaking down. “Are you… are you the slut he claims you are?”

“Tell him, Cindy,” Richard instructed her softly, “or better yet, lift up your dress and show him exactly how excited you are at the prospect of a large black cock in you.”

Cindy looked down and her eyes misted up

" I'm....I'm sorry Spencer...but...what he says...is..it's true...I...I don't
know what's happening to me...I...I love you and you alone..I..With all
my heart Speancer...and I didn't wanna hurt you...nor did I know I could
feel like this...but...I do feel the craving he talks about...I feel the urge to...
to try it at the least....I'm sorry hunny...I'm so..."

She began crying into Spencer's chest sobbing like a little girl hugging her
arms around him.

" Please forgive me my love...I...I love you too much."

Spencer was shocked, his heart seemed to be in his throat as he heard Cindy’s tearful confession, his arms automatically going around her as she hugged herself to his chest. “I… I love you, Cindy. No matter what, I’ll always love you,” Spencer assured her, his hand stroking her hair as she sobbed against him. “There’s… there’s nothing to be sorry for,” He lied to her, his voice a soft reassuring tone as he looked up at Richard’s amused expression. “You do what you have to, what you feel is necessary, darling. Nothing is going to change the fact that we love each other.”

“It is your choice, Cindy,” Richard told her softly, compassion in his voice that wasn’t in his expression as he looked at Spencer. “But you’ll have to make it now.”

She looked at Spencer wiping her tears off

" Are you...sure you are.....ok..with this....love?"

She looked over at Richard and then back at him

" Are you sure you'll be ok with the fact that I want and will be dominated and fucked by a black man?"

She shook her head looking at Spencer her eyes screaming that she was sorry.

" Are you sure you wanna....watch that?"

She asked her husband not changing her expression.

Spencer paused, knowing that his next answer would change their relationship forever, looking into her large eyes and knowing how much she wanted it and how sorry she was for it. Richard’s demand for an answer prompted him to slowly nod his head, giving his silent permission as he looked into his wife’s eyes.

“Ye…yes,” Spencer finally managed to find his voice, his fingers running through her hair as he surrendered her up. “If this is really what you want.”

“No, Spencer, this is what she wants,” Richard added, his hand going to the obscene bulge in the front of his jeans. “Isn’t that right, Cindy?” He teased her, “now why don’t you come over here and we’ll give Spencer something to watch.”

Cindy nodded and with still a shameful face slowly moved up next to Richard.
She kept looking into Spencer's eyes not saying a word, the guilt in her eyes was gigantic and powerful.

Any chance you want another man to join in and share the load? Just send me a PM if you want to consider it. Great RP so far ; )

Spencer stared into Cindy’s guilt filled eyes, his own pain evident in his expression as he watched her walk over to stand beside Richard, the black man’s hand reaching out to rest possessively on her hip. I should have said something, done something different, Spencer chided himself as he watched the other man’s hand caressing his wife’s body. But this is what she wanted, He rationalized to himself, this is what will make her happy.

Richard smiled as he watched the silent interchange between them, the guilt and shame on both their faces making him smile as Cindy came to stand beside him. “Good girl,” He murmured encouragingly as his hand caressed her soft hip through her dress, his fingers moving down to slip up under the hem of her skirt. “Now why don’t you sit on my lap and give me a kiss?” He suggested, his hand sliding up her leg, gently massaging the soft flesh of her thigh.

Cindy did exactly as told her eyes still looking at Spencer's until the moment she
turned around to face Richard's eyes, at that very second it was as if the Black Man's eyes worked like Snake eyes on A Rabbit.
Her expression became lust filled and craving as she leaned in French kissing the Black man right in front of her husband's eyes.
She was too shy to act on her own, or maybe without guidance, or maybe it was fear, fear to show how much she was craving it right now.
But she wanted it...she wanted this Black man to act...to take her, dominate her, make her do things her hubby never dared to, make her say things she never dared say, take full possession of her body and mind, make her his little fuck toy...that was what she craved for....but was afraid to act towards.

Spencer swallowed hard as Cindy leaned forward, her mouth meeting Richard’s in a hot kiss. Watching this was tearing him apart, knowing that his wife, the girl he had loved since high school wanted to be used by another man, and yet he couldn’t look away. It was as if he there was some hypnotic pull in watching the large black man take control of his young wife.
Richard returned Cindy’s kiss with a demanding passion, his mouth pressing hard against hers, his tongue darting into her mouth, wrestling with hers as his hand slowly pulled her skirt up over her hips, exposing her bare ass and pussy to his groping fingers.

“Very good,” Richard complimented her as the kiss ended, his hand kneading massaging the soft flesh of her ass, his fingers dipping down between her thighs to tease the soft wet flesh of her pussy. “Very good indeed, my pet. Now, take off this dress so that I can get a better look at this lovely little body.” He commanded gently, his finger slowly parting the lips of her sex.

Spencer watched in silence as Richard’s hand slid over his wife’s pale skin, the black man’s hand seeming huge in contrast to Cindy’s petite body. His hand was shaking as he reached for his glass, drinking the harsh alcohol as he watched his wife submit to the other man’s pawing, staring as Richard’s fingers moved between Cindy’s legs, knowing that his wife would never truly be his again.

Back