Whispering Eye Tavern

1millionsecrets

Uncredited Princess.
Hannah sighed as she pushed open the heavy door to another run down place. This time had had the money to do anything she wanted. The fire had left her with very little, and friendships faltered until they faded.*
Her pale hands ran through her lavender curls. Her soft green eyes scanned the empty building. A stage stood against the left wall and the upstairs had a balcony that over looked it. The bar was nice, with a granite top, but all the carpeting needed redone. Hannah bit her plump lip shyly and crossed her arms over her full chest. Her curves were dramatic and delicious. She was stronger and ready to take on the world.

She went I to the back office and grabbed her printed signs. She attached one to each of the polished windows and the front door. 'Hiring, inquire inside!' The grand opening date had not been set yet. It didn't look bad, the front was decent. The plumbing was nice and the bathrooms surprisingly clean.
"I hope someone arrives today."

Marty Martin leaned on the fender of his battered Ford. He tapped out an out of state cigarette out of the pack. He swore for the millionth time he was going to quit. It just never seemed to happen. Marty has been on the road for two days. He is hungery and tired, but more then anything else he was road wary. He pulles over to clear the cobwebs from his mind and to look at something besides the endless ribbon of concrete he has driven through. It is time for a sorely need break.

He parks under a tree to keep the sun off his face. But now the sun was fading and casting shadows across the green carpet of grass that layed out in front of him. And he starts to look around, and walks up the road. Then he sees a repainted sign. Whispering Eye Tavern and the sign in the window. Hiring, inquire inside.

He turnes and heads back to his car and crushes his cigarette with his shoe on the ground near his Ford. He walks up to the car door, but resists opening it. He crosses his arms a places his chin on the intertwined fingers and leans on the roof of the car. "Well its not the Wild Horse Bar in Mesa, Arizona!"

It is dark now and Marty has yet to move from his temporary camp. He watches as the moon starts to cast a silvery glow over the landscape. His thought are interupted by a splash of light that cut through the darkness at the far end of the grassy field. He lifts himself off the roof of the car, and slowly walks toward the light. As he gets closer he sees there are beer neons and they are lighting up the place. He opens the front door and walks in.

Last edited:
Her breath caught for a moment as she turned. Her eyes glittered joyfully in the dim lighting of the large building. Shadows danced across the darker sections of the room, advertising the much needed lighting remodel. Her expression remained solemn. "Welcome weary traveler." Her voice was thick and lusty. The soft material of her tightly corsetted gown caused a faint glimmer under the light. It's skirt frilled slightly around her round ass, and clung loosely down the rest of her body. Her breasts were pushed up, and held a soft creamy texture in their flesh. Her hair cascaded down her back in soft purple spirals.

"Do you plan on getting a drink, or just standing there looking pretty?" Her tone was sarcastic, but in a gently worn kind of way. As if the distance between her and him was divided not only by air, but also a wall. It's structure paper thin, just one touch and he'd be in. Figuratively speaking of course.

She offered a dim smile and crossed her arms in front of her chest, revealing the delicately spiraled traces of ink down her arm. Her selection of alcohol was bad I can't, her grand opening wasn't for at least two weeks. Hopefully this was enough time to at least rip out the carpeting and hire a few people to open up the bar portion and have things running smoothly.

Joe Jones was wandering down the street, realizing that he needed to get another job. Since flunking out of college, he had taken it as an opportunity to travel around the U.S., financing himself by working as a bar an, and odd job person, and with his personality, charming himself into relationships with several members of the opposite sex, providing him with accommodation and other benefits.

He saw the lights ahead, and stopped to look at the sign in the window. Peering in, he could see that there looked to be potential, although some work would be needed. He also saw a very nice looking lady wiping down what he assumed would be a bar.

Joe walked to the door, and pushed it open, closing it behind him. "excuse me ma'am, I was just reading the sign in the window saying that you needed some staff. I'm new to town, but have experience working in bars, and am fairly strong so can do lots of other things as well. Do you have a job I would be suitable for?"

Joe waited anxiously for her reply.

Marty gives her a broken smile. "I though looking pretty was reserved for you ladies. I'm just getting in from Mesa Arizona. I was the night manager there for three years. I saw your sign in the window. " He walks over to her. "My name is Martin Williams though every one calls me Marty. He looks into the playfull eyes. He leans against the bar and smiles at her. He leans in and gives her a kiss.

"Its been a long drive I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back!" Marty smiles at her as he looks over her form as he moves away. When he makes it to the bathroom he relieves himself. He looks around a bit. This place is not bad. Its cleaner then the truck stop in Sioux City!he thinks to himself. He washes his hands and dries them. He opens the rest room door and hears a male vioce in the bar. "Do you have a job I would be suitable for?"

Marty stands in the doorway looking at the guy. He is younger then Marty. Marty smiles" This could get interesting."

She was taken a back by the kiss from the strange gentleman and made a mental note to ensure that doesn't happen again. She glanced at the other male and sighed. "Okay dear first of all calm down. You're a tad uppity, don't convince me you're going to be too eager to control before you even have the job. Try again now, calmly introduce yourself." She smiled softly and crossed her arms. Her soft breasts pushed up slightly, creating creamy mounds of kissable deliciousness.

Her expression suddenly changed as she turned to face Marty. "As for you... touch me again without my permission and I will butterfly your entire body and brown you over my large grill in the back..." Her tone was serious, the threats were not hollow. She meant them. Her eyes glimmered brightly as if a fire erupted in her body. "A little barbecue you would pass for beef."

Last edited:
Joe fancied himself as somewhat of a psychologist, and took several things from this interchange. The lady, who hadn't introduced herself, was someone who was, and needed to be in control, not assumed to be a bimbo. She was attractive, with curves in all the right places, as he passed a, quick glance over her pushed up breasts, he wouldn't mind some horizontal tango with her, but knew it would need to be at her instigation, and she would be the driver.
He wondered if she had been hurt at sometime in her past, and if this was a defense mechanism.
The other guy he gathered was also looking for a job, but looking around, he knew that there. Was plenty of work for both of them, so it wasn't a competition. He thought the other guy felt he was the alpha male, and that might create some tension with the lady if he didn't tone it down.

He took a deep breathe, and as requested, started introducing himself again.
"Ma'am, my name is Joe, and I've just got into town. I'm on a slow trip across the country, seeing where I'd like to live. I tend to try and stop in places, and get a job, so I can meet the people." At this point, Joe held out his hand and shook hers firmly. Joe continued "I've completed 2 years of college, but realized I don't know what I really want to do, hence this trip. I've been working sometimes as a barman, and sometimes as a general handyman, so when I saw the sign in the window, it just called out to me.. Does that give you what you are looking for?" He asked quietly and politely, having been sure to keep his eyes locked to hers through the entire conversation.

Last edited:
"Much better honey face. Now, go ahead and grab a broom from the back and let me see you work. If I like what I see we'll talk cash." She slipped her hand from his and gestured towards the kitchen. She smiled warmly and began wiping down the counter.

Marty smiles brightly. "Pass for beef? I am beef!" Marty lightly pushes away from the doorway. "First I want to say you got a great place here. Lots of potential for making really big money." He walks over to the bar and smiles knowingly at her.

" I was the night Manager at the second largest bar in Mesa Arizona. We could of been number one but the owner thought midget waitresses with G strings and pasties was too much. I'm an innovative thinker, I look around and say. How can we make some money? What can we give the customer that Joe or Carl doesn't have that the customer wants. That is what is important! Finding what the customer wants and putting it on a silver platter just for them. Then taking a little of their gold for the service."

He moves closer to her. "I never met an owner that didn't want to make money! If my kiss was offensive, I'm sorry. In Arizona all the beautiful woman look forward to a kiss. Call it a cultural misunderstanding. I forgot, this is not Arizona."

Sasha had been looking for a job for a few days no and had no luck. She sighed as she walked home and then thought she saw a sign and looked and sure enough it said hiring. She saw a lady inside and opened the door. "Excuse me." Sasha walked up to the woman smiling and then waited not wanting to be rude and continue talking before the woman acknowledged her.

Last edited:
Joe, smiled and agreed, then strode off into the kitchen. He looked around and saw a well equipped kitchen, that needed some TLC, so he started with a broom on the floor to get the obvious dirt out of the way, then decided to go over and above, as he felt a strange desire to please this lady. Joe worked across all the work surfaces, scrubbing, disinfecting and polishing everything, including the walls. He then mopped and disinfected the floor as well, then walked out into the main room, brush in hand, and started to plan his cleaning in there. He noticed the lady talking to Marty, and a young attractive girl standing behind her waiting to catch her attention.

Joe shrugged, and started from the far wall, wielding the brush efficiently, and raising quite a dust storm. He glanced over at the lady and saw her giving him a smile. "Check out the kitchen ma'am" he called over.

She watched Joe make his way to the kitchen and noticed a beautiful young girl walk in. Just before she could address her Marty had begun rambling again. Hannah sighed and studied him. "I do like making money, but that isn't the only thing I'm looking for here." She stopped feeling she had no reason to explain herself and smiled at Marty. "Make yourself useful and clean up a bit eh?" She grinned deviously and her beautiful white teeth glimmered from under her dark plum lips.

She then turned to Sasha and smiled. "Hello beautiful. My name is Hannah, and I happen to have work for you. First I have to know how old you are. Let me grab my applications okay?"
She reached under the counter and laid three out. When the guys were done working without pay she would have then apply. "Here sweetie fill this out and give it back to me." She passed Sasha a pen and the application, then she offered a flirty wink and went back to polishing the counter before she began stocking the alcohol.

Sasha blinked rapidly but kept smiling polietly as the woman turned to her and went at a rapid pace. At least she learned the woman's name was Hannah. She then gently took the pen and application that was handed to her. She then found a place to sit and began filling it out. Some of the questions were harder than others, but she managed to fill them out, except any to do with her parents whatsoever. Which meant any medical family history. She then went to find the woman and smiled when she finally did. "Uh Hannah, I filled out the application. I do hope to get a job, though I am only 18."

"You are fine sweetie." She offered gently and touched her shoulder. "You're hired, now come with me and allow me to explain what it is we do here hmm?" She made her way around the counter and began to lead her to the stairs. "Up on the second floor will be your basis of post, unless you can dance." She smiled warmly at the girl before stopping.

"Hey Marty! Watch the front end. The prices and mix menu is just under the counter. Yes, all 121 drink mixes are allowed, and yes you must learn them. Add your own if you like." She let her voice carry throughout the building. It was stern but sweet. "Don't fuck up."

Sasha breathed a sigh of relief as the woman said she was fine. She then followed the woman, looking around at the place and then the woman started explaining and Sasha listened carefully. "Actually I'm horrible at dancing. I also have another question. Is this a nighttime job or daytime?" Sasha waited patiently for the woman to answer, noticing just how beautiful this woman was.

Joe finished sweeping up in the bar, and went over to Marty.

"Hi Marty, I'm Joe. Are you new in town as well? So the ladies name is Hannah, good to know. She looks really pretty, then that girl that she just went upstairs with was hot." I think I'm going to like it here if the rest of this town is as visually pleasing".

Marty leans against the bar and listens as Hannah walks up the stairs. He smiles. "Righty oh, there boss lady!" He smiles and shakes his head 121 mixes, please! "That is vodka, rum and whiskey. Any idiot can make them." As he moves behind the bar and looks at the list. Lets look at just the A-B s.

The young guy comes over and chats with him. "Yeah I'm from Arizona lets talk booz. You know any of these?

Avalanche
1 measure white rum
1/2 measure Sambuca
1/2 measure blue curacao
lemonade
ice
In a highball glass filled with ice, pour in the rum, Sambuca and blue curacao.
Top up with lemonade.

B-52
Shooter
1/2 measure Kahlua
1/2 measure Cointreau
1/2 measure Baileys Irish Cream
Carefully layer ingredients in listed order into a shooter glass.

Bacardi Cocktail
1 measure white rum
1/3 measure grenadine
1/2 measure lemon juice
egg white - optional
ice
In a cocktail shaker, pour all ingredients. Shake and strain into a
tall glass.

Baileys Irish Coffee
1 1/2 measures Baileys Irish Cream
black coffee
sugar
cream, lightly whipped
Fill an old fashioned glass with hot black coffee and add sugar to taste.
Add Baileys Irish Cream. Float cream on top.

Baileys Irish Cream and Milk
3 measures Baileys Irish Cream
milk
ice
In an old fashioned glass, pour Baileys over ice and top up with milk.

Banana Bender 1
1 measure banana liqueur
1/2 measure Peach Schnapps
1/2 measure Grand Marnier
1 measure lemon juice
1/2 measure pineapple juice
ice
Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker, shake and strain into a cocktail glass.

Banana Bender 2
1 measure banana liqueur
1/2 measure blue curacao
1 measure apple juice
1 measure cream
ice

Banana Colada
1 measure white rum
4 measures pineapple juice
1 measure cream
1 measure coconut cream
1 measure sugar syrup
1/2 banana
Pour all ingredients into blender, blend, then pour into serving glass.

Banana Daiquiri
1/2 measure banana liqueur
1/2 banana
Place ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth and pour into a
cocktail glass.

Bananas In Pajamas
1 measure banana liqueur
1 measure Frangelico
1/2 measure Drambuie
1 measure cream
1/2 banana
Place all ingredients into blender, blend, then pour into serving glass.

Banzai
Shooter
1/2 measure Midori
1/2 measure Malibu
cream
In a shooter glass, layer the ingredients in the listed order and top with a
cream float.

Barrier Reef
2 measures gin
1 measure Cointreau
dash blue curacao
dash Angostura Bitters
1 scoop vanilla icecream
ice
In a cocktail shaker, add all ingredients. Shake, strain and pour into a
highball glass.

Bee Sting
Shooter
2/3 measure tequila
1/3 Yellow Chartreuse
In a shooter glass, layer ingredients in listed order, flame, and shoot through
a straw while still flaming.

Between the Sheets
1 measure brandy
1 measure white rum
1 measure Cointreau
1 tablespoon lemon juice
ice

Bijou
1 measure gin
1/2 measure sweet vermouth
1/2 measure Green Chartreuse
1 dash orange bitters
1 piece lemon peel
ice
1 green olive to decorate
In a glass, add the ice, gin, Chartreuse, vermouth and bitters. Stir
well and strain into a cocktail glass. Place the olive on a cocktail stick,
add to the cocktail and squeeze the zest from the lemon peel over the drink.

Black Banana
Shooter
2/3 measure banana liqueur
2/3 measure Opal Nera Sambuca
In a shooter glass, layer the ingredients in the listed order.

Black Dream
Shooter
2/3 measure Baileys Irish Cream

Black Lace
1 measure Opal Nera Sambuca
1/2 measure Peach Schnapps
2 measures lime juice
1/2 measure sugar syrup
ice

Black Magic
1 measure Opal Nera Sambuca
soda water
ice
Place ice into a highball glass, pour in Opal Nera and top up with soda water.

Black Nuts
Shooter
2/3 measure Frangelico

Black Rain
1/2 measure Opal Nera Sambuca
dry Champagne
Pour Opal Nera in a champagne glass and top up with Champagne.

Black Rose
2/3 measure strawberry liqueur
2/3 measure Cointreau
2/3 measure Opal Nera
4 strawberries
Place strawberry liqueur, Cointreau and strawberries into a blender. Blend
and strain into a cocktail glass, then top with an Opal Nera float. Decorate
with a strawberry

Black Russian
3 measures Kahlua
3 measures vodka
ice
In an old fashioned glass, pour ingredients over ice then stir.

Black Velvet
3 measures stout beer
3 measures Champagne
Pour ingredients into an old fashioned glass, stir.

Black Widow
Shooter
2/3 strawberry liqueur
2/3 Opal Nera
cream
In a shooter glass, layer the ingredients in the listed order then top with a
cream float.

Blood Bath
Shooter
1/3 measure rosso vermouth
1/2 measure strawberry liqueur
2/3 measure tequila In a shooter glass, layer the ingredients in listed order.

Bloody Mary
1 measure vodka
4 measures tomato juice
dash of lemon juice
dash of Tabasco
dash of Worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper
ice
In a highball glass, add ice, vodka, lemon juice, Tabasco, Worcestershire
sauce, salt and pepper, stir. Pour in the tomato juice and stir again.

Blossom
1 1/2 measures white rum
1/2 measure orange juice
1/2 measure lemon juice
1/2 measure sugar syrup
ice
In a cocktail shaker add the ingredients, shake, then strain into a cocktail glass.

Blow Job
Shooter
1 measure green creme de menthe
1/2 measure Baileys Irish Cream

Blue Balalaika
1 measure Cointreau
1 measure vodka
1/2 measure blue curacao
1 measure lemon juice
ice
lime slice
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker, shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
Decorate with a slice of lime.

Blue Bayou
1 measure gin
1/2 measure Galliano
1/2 measure blue curacao
1/2 measure dry vermouth
lemonade
ice
Put gin, Galliano, blue curacao and vermouth into a cocktail shaker, shake
and pour into a highball glass with ice. Top up with lemonade and serve with
a twist of lime.

Blueberry Delight
2/3 measure Opal Nera
2/3 measure strawberry liqueur
2/3 measure Malibu
2 measures cream
ice
Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker, shake and strain.
Decorate with a strawberry.

Blue Hawaii 1
1 measure white rum
1/2 measure Amaretto
1/2 measure blue curacao
3 measures pineapple juice
1/2 measure lime cordial
ice
Place all ingredients into a cocktail shaker, shake and strain into a highball glass.
Decorate with a wedge of pineapple and a strawberry.

Blue Hawaii 2
1 measure white rum
1 measure blue curacao
2 measures pineapple juice
1 measure cream of coconut
ice
In a cocktail shaker, shake ingredients and strain into a highball glass.
Decorate with a pineapple wedge.

Blue Heaven
1 measure white rum
1/2 measure Amaretto
1/2 measure blue curacao
3 measures pineapple juice
1/2 measure lime juice
ice
Place all ingredients into a cocktail shaker, shake and strain into a highball
glass. Decorate with a wedge of pineapple and cherry.

Blue Lagoon
1 measure blue curacao
1 measure gin or vodka
4 measures lemonade
ice
Pour ingredients into a highball glass with filled with ice and stir.

Blue Monday
1 measure blue curacao
1 measure Drambuie
1 measure Tequila
lemonade
ice
In a cocktail shaker add ice, tequila, drambuie and curacao. Shake
and strain into a highball glass. Top up with lemonade.

Blue Negligee
1 measure Ouzo
1 measure Parfait Amour
1 measure Green Chartreuse
ice
In a cocktail shaker, add all ingredients, shake and strain into a cocktail glass.

Bossa Nova
1 measure Galliano
1 measure white rum
1/2 measure apricot brandy
1 measure pineapple juice
1/2 measure lemon juice
dash egg white
ice
Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker, shake and strain into a highball glass.

Bourbon Mint Julep
2 measures bourbon whiskey
dash of dark rum or brandy
1/2 teaspoon sugar
ice
4 sprigs mint
Mix together the bourbon, sugar and mint. In a highball glass, pour
ingredients over ice and stir well. Top with a dash of dark rum or brandy.
Decorate with a sprig of mint, lemon slice and cherry.

Bourbon Street
1 measure banana liqueur
1 measure bourbon
2 measures cream
1/2 banana
ice
Add ingredients to a blender, blend and strain into a cocktail glass.
Decorate with a strawberry.

Brain Damage 1
Shooter
2/3 measure Malibu
1/3 measure Parfait Amour
dash of advokaat
In a shooter glass, layer the Malibu and Parfait Amour then pour in the advokaat.

Brain Damage 2
2/3 Butterscotch Schnapps
2/3 measure Baileys Irish Cream
dash of grenadine
In a shooter glass, layer the Schnapps and Baileys, then pour in a dash of grenadine.

Brandy Alexander
1 measure brandy
1 measure dark creme de cacao
1 measure cream
nutmeg
In a cocktail shaker add all ingredients. Shake and strain into champagne
glass. Sprinkle with grated nutmeg.

Brave Bull
2 measures Kahlua
1 measure tequila
ice
Place ice in an old fashioned glass and pour in Kahlua and tequila. Stir.
(This can also be made into a shooter by pouring half the listed quantities
of the Kahlua and tequila into a shooter glass and omitting the ice.

Butterscotch Brickle
Shooter
1/2 measure butterscotch schnapps
1/2 measure Frangelico
1 teaspoon Baileys Irish Cream
Mix butterscotch schnapps and Frangelico in a shooter glass. Float
Baileys Irish Cream on top.

"Oh honey." Hannah sighed gently as they reached the top of the flight. Down a narrow hallway were pretty twinkling lights. The floor walls and ceiling were all hardwood. On either side rest 6 doors, each one opened to a bedroom. "Choose one dear, it'll be yours. Live there or barrow it when you're working." Hannah slowly walked down the hall. "Day shift, and night shift. Only night for now. You will wait tables, smile, flirt, and if one seriously asks you... you will sleep with them for money. Make sure you're clean. You need to get tested if you're not certain you're clean. We will protect you. I love my girls." Her voice drifted softly. "Now any questions?"

Sasha was smiling and very thankful as Hannah said she could actually live in one of the rooms. She then explained the job and Sasha was happy to do it. "I'm sure I'm clean and no more questions at the moment. Thank you for the job and the place to stay." With that Sasha went and picked the first room on the left, smiling brightly.

Hannah sighed gently and made her way back down the stairs. Her hips swayed gently, slowly as if she were dancing. "It's so quiet in here." She complained lightly and made her way to the stage. Her heels clicked lightly on the floor as she went.
"If I were a sound board...."

Sasha decided to go get her clothes so she went out skipping as she went. She went to the women's shelter she was currently at and got the few clothes she had, thanking the shelter for letting her stay for the time she had. She then went back and put her stuff in the room. After she was finished she went downstairs again and looked around, going to the kitchen. "Nice."

Joe replied to Marty that he was just a Southern boy, who grew up on beer and moonshine.
He looked around and decided that it needed some background music at least. He saw the speakers on the wall, so figured that there must be something somewhere. He heard heels clicking behind him, and looked around to see Miss Hannah there. "I was just looking to see if I could find a way to get some music in here. It would help people know we are open. By the way, am I hired?".

Marty gives him a shrug. "I don't know Joe. You'll have to ask the boss! Fuck I don't know if I got a job or not!" Marty looks toward the stage area. " I'll tell you one thing I would not mind pushing a few pollywogs up her love canal" He smiles at Joe and moves toward the stage. He walks up to the stage and watches Hannah sway and click her heels. "Hey boss I got A and B started and I can tell you now. We need a few mixers we don't have. And if you want some one to run the sound board your going to have to pay them."

He leans against the stage. "When I'm here and we are closed I'll take minimum wage. When we are open I get $20 an hour 5% of the gross as the night manager. When tending bar. I get $15 an hour and half the tips. You get 1/4 and the rest goes to the crew. Is it a deal?"

After Sasha was done looking in the kitchen she popped back out and hearing one of the guys, her mouth almost fell to the floor. Wasn't it the owners job to say what she was going to pay people? Sasha decided to go back to her new room, not wanting to eavesdrop and layed down on the bed once she got there.

Hannah ignored Marty for a long while as she bent slowly at the hips. There was a fractured popping sound that echoed from the sound system. Within a few moments music blared so loud the dust puffed from the speakers. She soon adjusted it to play the heavy music soft enough for conversation. Avenged Sevenfold filled the air.
As she stood back up she turned to Marty. "Because I'm a lady I will keep the guns out of it. You will get paid only when we are opened and you will only tend the bar. This is a safe, family environment. This means dedication is required. You are in charge of the bar, there are enough supplies in the wine cellar down stairs. Go through the kitchen. You'll stock and maintain the bar." She made her way to the bar and a soft smile touched her lips.
"I dedicate my life to my career. As far as I am concerned a night manager is not needed. Minimum wage is the only payment you will receive until you learn to respect a lady." She smiled and made her way to the bar.

"Joe, applications are here. She tapped the papers. Fill them out and start tomorrow." Her tone was dry, she glanced at Marty and shook her head.
"Take one. If you still want it. Unless you're far too spoiled," Her voice held a competitive edge. "Too good to start from the bottom and prove your worth."

Back