What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky-E-leven said:
Today is the mood swing day from HELL!

I never should've gotten out of bed this morning.

No matter now, though. I'm off to write and then I'm taking a walk in the pouring rain.

~lucky

p.s. Lou, that deal did require you to replace every lost soul you dug up with a new resident, no? Check your contract.

Yeah, don't worry, I've got one in the bag. :eek:

Lou :devil:

ABSTRUSE said:
I knew you and Charley were friends but I didn't know you made a pact with her...LOL.
Where the fuck is she anyway?:confused:

LOL! :D

Well, if she reads that post she'll be here like a shot.

Lou

Tatelou said:
LOL! :D

Well, if she reads that post she'll be here like a shot.

Lou

I walk without fear, I bravely face the challenges....I have a stun gun. I laugh in the face of danger....ha ha ha!

rgraham666 said:
As far as my mood goes:

Great!!! I've gotta a date Friday night!

Yay me!

Hoofuckingrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy dancing around the room! Getting jiggy with it....whew, I need a drink.

Mood detected

Feeling kinda good. I'm a grandpop now....love the beautiful baby girl, but not to sure about the grandpop title.

Re: Mood detected

Det Crews said:
Feeling kinda good. I'm a grandpop now....love the beautiful baby girl, but not to sure about the grandpop title.

Congrats to you! All the best for everyone. Hope mom is fine, give the baby kisses for us all.:rose:

perdita said:
rg: the director? Woo woo woo! P. :)

Yep. We were just going to go to a flick. However she wants to think of something "I can't say no to" and ask me out.

I've already agreed for some strange reason.

:D :nana:

Hey Det! Congratulations!

rg

Thanks for comments on the story and on the baby. Mom and child are doing great.

I'm annoyed with myself.

I'm in a pissy mood. But I have no reason for it. Only small things that doesn't matter. And there are many good big things that do matter to consider, that I just decided to tell myself to cheer the fuck up.

Anyone who wants to help me out in this endeavous is free to send me a "Cheer the fuck up, Liar" anytime I appear to be singing the blues.

#L

ps. Congrats to Det for the gramphood and to rg for good huntin. :)

Cheer the fuck up, Liar.

And send those inconsequential pissy mood causing things my way. I'll whip their asses into submission for you and send 'em back on the straight and narrow.

;)

~lucky :rose:

lucky-E-leven said:
Cheer the fuck up, Liar.

And send those inconsequential pissy mood causing things my way. I'll whip their asses into submission for you and send 'em back on the straight and narrow.

;)

~lucky :rose:
I see someone had a bag of Piss and Vinegar chips today...feeling better after a walk in the rain sweets?

lucky-E-leven said:
Cheer the fuck up, Liar.

Can't I just roll over and squish them?

ABSTRUSE said:
I see someone had a bag of Piss and Vinegar chips today...feeling better after a walk in the rain sweets?

Not particularly, but I'm headed to the rain-room for a long hot shower and that usually helps. Thanks for asking, though.

~lucky

Congratulations, Det!

13_1_207.gif

Lou :rose:

lucky-E-leven said:
Not particularly, but I'm headed to the rain-room for a long hot shower and that usually helps. Thanks for asking, though.

~lucky

Need any help....you may drop the soap or something, just trying to be helpful.:)

lucky-E-leven said:

~lucky
Hey, know what would cheer me up? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back