confused
a bit pissed off
somewhat lonely.

kavalier.gif

wish I could help, Carson.

Hey all :)

*waves to samandriel and cloudy*

Yay for the good news crim :)

Littlestar hope the un drops off the unhappy in love thing :)

vamplawyer..try not to get your tyres dirty ;)

Awww carson *big hugs* hope thinks sort themselves out for you soon love. You're a good'un and much loved here -don't you forget it!

Well EL is ok, but she didn't sleep well last night at all. Nope, no idea why, I just didn't slep well. I'm feeling kinda groggy this morning...and snuffly ....but I shall carry on regardless as I feel quite optimistic really today :)

stressed out

well, work kinda sucks really bad but, this i can deal with
tonight i have to take minutes at a meeting that bores me to tears and there will be an angry mob of people there, this i can deal with.
tomorrow after work, i have to drive my daughter five hours away to audition for college entry....im nervous as fuck, this i can deal with.
fasfa on the web for financial aid is giving us fits and didnt like that i didn't file income taxes for last year, this i can deal with.
my youngest is developing breasts at nearly 10 yo....this I CAN NOT DEAL WITH.
PLEASE BE MY BABY FOR A WHILE LONGER?

vella_ms said:
well, work kinda sucks really bad but, this i can deal with
tonight i have to take minutes at a meeting that bores me to tears and there will be an angry mob of people there, this i can deal with.
tomorrow after work, i have to drive my daughter five hours away to audition for college entry....im nervous as fuck, this i can deal with.
fasfa on the web for financial aid is giving us fits and didnt like that i didn't file income taxes for last year, this i can deal with.
my youngest is developing breasts at nearly 10 yo....this I CAN NOT DEAL WITH.
PLEASE BE MY BABY FOR A WHILE LONGER?

{{{ HUGS }}} vella! They grow up. My middle child, who just turned 10, wants to know how old he has to be before he can curse. I told him it depends on the word. He can say "Damn!" as early as next year. He then asked how old he has to be to say the F word. I replied, "30." He nodded sagely and said, "You're over 30. Will you say it for me?"

My mood: Undecided. :rolleyes:

impressive said:
{{{ HUGS }}} vella! They grow up. My middle child, who just turned 10, wants to know how old he has to be before he can curse. I told him it depends on the word. He can say "Damn!" as early as next year. He then asked how old he has to be to say the F word. I replied, "30." He nodded sagely and said, "You're over 30. Will you say it for me?"

My mood: Undecided. :rolleyes:
thanks impster. all hugs appreciated! sadly, i know she has to grow up but damnit, shes still under 60 pounds! ah well, i know ...i know.
swearing was hard for my eldest. i finally caved and said... when we are together, alone... certain words are ok...i suck... my youngest wont even say damn. ive got both sides of the coin here...

i hope your mood swings back into happy and joyfull that today is a week day and youve still got several days before the weekend. :kiss:

seems like my angst was well shared last night.

I'm over mine, hope you all are as well.

My mood: too early to tell, but someone cheered me up last night. :)

Hi to two beautiful ladies!!
(and everyone else when they get here!)

Vella- Last Christmas Cat asked me to get her a foam bra! You know the ones with the cups. Well I thought about it and decided, sure I'd get her one or two. They would end up too big and she could hang on to them for a couple years till she could fill them out.

She is only eleven, barely anything there, but WE NEED A BRA! So Christmas morning she gets three sets, white, pink and blue. I asked her to try them on so I know they aren't too small around. She put it on and OMG she had breasteses. Standing beside me I poked her, like any good mom would do-lmao! The cup was full! At age 11 she wears a 36A. Now granted, I was at my normal size in grade 8, stayed that size until I had kids. I just hope they dont all of a sudden appear out of no where. lol

Next thing she will want is her period , to be just like everyone else! She isnt non stop asking about it but with the mood swings I wish it would come! lol

Good luck to big Kat at her audition, Im sure she will do fine and knock their socks off.

Imp- sorry I didnt get those pictures to you, I actually went out and got some brown satin fabric since I didnt have the 'right' stuff here, I tried it with brown silk but didnt look right. Then I had to down size the picture to fit on an email that wouldnt take forever to send. I am truly sorry!

My kids friends like coming here, I dont mind if they say the odd thing, but I sometimes catch them taking advantage of the situation. I have a potty mouth but I do know when not to use that language. They seem to try it all the time without thinking.

Well today is kinda a rest day, I spent two and a half hours in the front beds and only got about half done on one side yesterday, today I recooperate.
I am scouring my design books to re do my beds, they are messy and boring. Have to liven them up a bit so people will stop and say wow, look at that.

Ya and maybe I should so some more laundry, gosh I hate living in the basement all day!
Cheers!
C

carsonshepherd said:
seems like my angst was well shared last night.

I'm over mine, hope you all are as well.

My mood: too early to tell, but someone cheered me up last night. :)

Mine will take a bit longer, but I'll get there.

In the mean time things have pick up a bit. In case I haven't posted this on enough threads: My first real story just posted! :nana:

Frowny.

Is that a word?

I frown, so I'm frowny. It's like frustrated, but less.

Liar said:
Frowny.

Is that a word?

I frown, so I'm frowny. It's like frustrated, but less.

frowny?

I think you sould be downy...all soft and fluffy like a baby chick!

hope your frowny turns downy soon love :kiss:

lots of indecisivness about today! :)

my mood? contented. I have a full stomach, a clean (ish) house, cupboards are filled and y faily are behaving *LOL*

alls good :)

Good.

My car passed its MOT (safety test) on the first attempt. That means I can use it for another year and probably take it past the 200,000 mile barrier by which time it will be regarded as a worthless piece of crap.

Some people think it already is, but it is a roadworthy piece of crap. Another scratch or dent? Who cares. The value for insurance purposes is £500.00 with a damage excess of £250.00 so any major crunch means it would be written off.

Og

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back