Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get to work today.

I feel sick but I'm not.

I guess it's the reaction of my Mothers death. :(

I didn't get to work today.

I feel sick but I'm not.

I guess it's the reaction of my Mothers death. :(

So sorry to hear that you are feeling poorly, Maj. Here's big hug for you. Take care of yourself, and remember that so many love you here on Lit. :heart:

Today I feel Kate Greenaway - flowing garments in layers with big pockets.
And cuddling the prodigal kitty cat - muzza muzza, little kitty cat (don't wave your bottom in my face - yuck).
:cattail:

Sunday, April 28. Began new set of meds yesterday. Sleep limited to two hours (Midnight to 2:00 am). No big deal, this hppens quite often. Incapable of getting an erection. Terrible. Makes killing time that more tedious. This is a big deal. Was warned it was going to happen "but should last only a week at worst." Only a guy who can get erections would ever say that. Moods are jumping all over the place but mostly up. Not so bad as long as they stay on the up side. When they start down I take Seraquel which converts me to a drooling mound for 12 hours or so. Life at this point in the cycle of changing meds is very boring. But I'm still with the functioning and that's great.

Maj, sorry to hear you've lost your mother. Lots of hugs (watch out for the drool) and hope for a better day.

Going to the gym today, but then I will be enjoying the sun on the drive there and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back