What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely excellent. After 10 years of waiting, my family has finally been offered public housing. Housing is very insecure around here and this is a big deal.

Absolutely excellent. After 10 years of waiting, my family has finally been offered public housing. Housing is very insecure around here and this is a big deal.

Congratulations!

The waiting list locally is about 25 years. I won't go into the UK politics of why.

I am pleased that our local public housing is totally funded by the tenants including the subsidies for those on low rents. Almost all the housing stock has been modernised in the last ten years - at no cost to the local taxpayer.

Enjoy your new security.

Og

Congratulations!

The waiting list locally is about 25 years. I won't go into the UK politics of why.

I am pleased that our local public housing is totally funded by the tenants including the subsidies for those on low rents. Almost all the housing stock has been modernised in the last ten years - at no cost to the local taxpayer.

Enjoy your new security.

Og

Thanks for that. God damn that's a long waiting list. I wish you luck. We really needed to to go. I got the weirdest feeling we were about to be evicted. Nothing concrete and we haven't done anything to deserve it, but you know sometimes you just know when something's coming. We live in a tourist area and real estate agents try to move tenants along as much as they can in order to pump up the rent often. It will be a relief not to have it hanging over our heads.

Homesick... and I'm going home tomorrow to make my home go away. I can't even say how sad that makes me. :(

tiredness is masking it. was snarky yesterday, but still hope for today....

The poker gods don't like me. Three times last night I went all in the 60% favorite or better, and three times I lost all my chips. :(

Hot. The temperatures here are unreal just now. Even in the early morning, one must turn on the A/C. It's annoying. Fall, please come soon!

Homesick... and I'm going home tomorrow to make my home go away. I can't even say how sad that makes me. :(

(((hugs))). I know how you feel. I am in the process of moving and although I am happy to be moving to secure accomodation, I am sad to be leaving the place I have lived since 2000. My son was a toddler here. I got married whilst we lived here. It makes me heartsick.

I feel like i could sleep for a week but I had a fabulous weekend in Disneyland Paris with my mum and daughter. I'll recover from it eventually I am sure. *LOL*

Yeah, frantic was the perfect word for today. And it is continuing well after I thought it would.

Add a headache to that while you are at it :(

Mood: tired of lounging around on the sofa waiting to heal. I wish I had a lovely young nurse with soft eyes and a gentle touch to come and help me forget everything for a little while.....(Ah well, I can dream, can't I?)

Pissed off.

I have been locked out of two of my Yahoo mail accounts AGAIN today because someone else keeps trying to sign in as me.

I can still get to Literotica by using another account but why is someone continually trying to get into my mail?

:mad:

Og

Restless and Anxious. My mind was full of thoughts last night, I could not sleep, it was like someone had injected me with caffeine. Zing zing zing :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back