What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dejected, depressed and distraught. Fuck it, I'm going to keep going: feeling fucking unloved, ugly, unappreciated, used and generally crapped upon. I am fucking SICK of condicending, arrogant cunts who think they are the queen of the world and have the right to take the joy out of everything. :mad::mad::mad:

Let me return a kindness

Big assed hugs, babe.
:heart:

Dejected, depressed and distraught. Fuck it, I'm going to keep going: feeling fucking unloved, ugly, unappreciated, used and generally crapped upon. I am fucking SICK of condicending, arrogant cunts who think they are the queen of the world and have the right to take the joy out of everything. :mad::mad::mad:

Sometimes the C-word is the only one that works...let it fly Safe_Bet...vent away!

:kiss:

i had slightly dreaded today but man has it turned out so much worse than I could have imagined. I realise I whine to much lately and thats starting to annoy me.

Fragile, not sure I have been anything else. Today it is waiting for the dam to break. I reek of fear.

YOU are the queen of the world, don't let anyone tell you different. :rose::heart::kiss:

Restless and worried

:rose:

Fragile, not sure I have been anything else. Today it is waiting for the dam to break. I reek of fear.

:rose::kiss::heart: *gentle hugs*

Restless and worried

* Hugs * :rose:

*warm comforting hugs*:heart::heart::kiss::rose: darling you are beautiful to me.:rose:

Dejected, depressed and distraught. Fuck it, I'm going to keep going: feeling fucking unloved, ugly, unappreciated, used and generally crapped upon. I am fucking SICK of condicending, arrogant cunts who think they are the queen of the world and have the right to take the joy out of everything.
:kiss::rose::heart::rose::kiss:

:rose::kiss::heart::kiss::rose:

Mood: Quiet.

ummmm, fed up, ready for a weekend away and completely knackered. Started with 1am toddler tantrum, 9am after hubby leaves to take the kid to school (i stay home because am bit ill) the sink decided to give up the ghost and piss out water all over everything in the cupboard under it and the kitchen floor. Frantically got that cleaned up and then had to put shelves up in the utility room so we could get to the extra sink out there so I can do dishes when I cook. That is in a room with no heat. And yes I said very very bad things.

You sure we can't skip to friday already?:rolleyes:

Conflicted, frustrated, uncertain.

:rose:

ummmm, fed up, ready for a weekend away and completely knackered. Started with 1am toddler tantrum, 9am after hubby leaves to take the kid to school (i stay home because am bit ill) the sink decided to give up the ghost and piss out water all over everything in the cupboard under it and the kitchen floor. Frantically got that cleaned up and then had to put shelves up in the utility room so we could get to the extra sink out there so I can do dishes when I cook. That is in a room with no heat. And yes I said very very bad things.

You sure we can't skip to friday already?:rolleyes:
I wish we could!:rose:

Ready to crack. :(
*hugs* :rose:

On edge, anxious, mixed with a bit of irritation, and maybe even some nervousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back