What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all!

Just read some encouraging and supportive words and I can't tell you how good it feels. Thanks for respecting my need to vent...I am done pissing and moaning about it. Cried most of the night and today I feel better. I am a strong woman and an even better problem solver...

Time to fix this.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Just read some encouraging and supportive words and I can't tell you how good it feels. Thanks for respecting my need to vent...I am done pissing and moaning about it. Cried most of the night and today I feel better. I am a strong woman and an even better problem solver...

Time to fix this.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

That's the spirit. Vent when you need to, get out the emotions and then bolster your strength and over come. Don't feel like you have to apologize for venting, that's why you have friends.
:rose:

I know why I have been depressed for the last couple of weeks. I guess I just didn't want to face it. I have a couple of health issues going on. One I can fix with alot of work. I need to lose a lot of wieght and theres not going to be any easy way of doing that. I just need to find the support to help me do it and keep me moitvated. The other thing is kind of hard to explane and I am not sure ya'll would want to hear.

I know why I have been depressed for the last couple of weeks. I guess I just didn't want to face it. I have a couple of health issues going on. One I can fix with alot of work. I need to lose a lot of wieght and theres not going to be any easy way of doing that. I just need to find the support to help me do it and keep me moitvated. The other thing is kind of hard to explane and I am not sure ya'll would want to hear.

If it helps to know, I'm with ya on the weight thing. Over the past 6 months I've dropped 30 pounds. No its not easy, its work but it doesn't have to be impossible. You can start with the small changes and the smart changes. What got me going was a program called "couch to 5k". Its designed for slow but steady increments to get you to running 5k road races. I've done 2 so far and signed up for number 3 next month.

You can do it.

If it helps to know, I'm with ya on the weight thing. Over the past 6 months I've dropped 30 pounds. No its not easy, its work but it doesn't have to be impossible. You can start with the small changes and the smart changes. What got me going was a program called "couch to 5k". Its designed for slow but steady increments to get you to running 5k road races. I've done 2 so far and signed up for number 3 next month.

You can do it.

I totally agree. When I started working out, I took a month to get myself gradually used to moving again. I started by walking(okay shuffling) down the driveway and back. In three weeks, I was doing two miles a day and working out with weights as well. It doesn't take much work to feel better and have more energy. Much luck. :heart:

* I hugs all that need it* Hope you don't mind I am freezing, can my mood be frozen?

Actually mood is a bit edgy and all over the place, 2nd day of no smoking, I know I can do this if I just hang on and not eat the entire house! But I'm not about to possibly go into hospital again smoking. Same reason I quit last year. :rolleyes:

edit~ *crossing fingers this is the last going into the hospital for those silly burns for a very long time (says the ole so chicken one)* I could be incredibly stunning if I would put up with the cutting and pasting and all the pain that goes with it. Instead I chose to be me, sexy southern wildcat who you either take as she is or you can jump off a bridge!

Last edited:

Let me now return some encouraging words to you...

I know first hand how weight can seriously effect our health. Two years ago I was 80 pounds heavier than I am now. I was so ill all the time...aches and pains, depression, borderline diabetic...the works. Doctor told me if I lost weight, my problems would resolve themselves...told him he was giving me the easy answer and I walked out in a huff.

My father died of a stroke shortly thereafter...64 years old. He lived a very unhealthy life style with smoking and eating poorly etc. That motivated me to start taking care of myself.

I lost the weight the hard way...eating healthy and exercising. No quick fixes for me. I had to feel every sacrifice, every ounce of pain...to truly appreciate the journey. I had to re-program my brain, otherwise I would never have succeeded...or be have been able to stay healthy.

You can do it. Forget will power...I call it WON"T POWER. I WON'T FAIL. THIS WON'T defeat me. It is so much more powerful.

Ugh...I hope I don't sound preachy...blech. I guess i am so passionate about it because I was there...where you are...and now I feel so much better. NO HEALTH issues any more. I have since apologized to my Doctor. I had to eat some serious crow. :eek:

It is there inside you...tap in.

(Feel free to talk to me anytime you want about it. I will support you!):rose:

redpaint, you can do it! And if you ever want a listening ear, just send a PM my way.

I am with the other people here, losing weight isn't easy. I still struggle and still need to loose but I am smaller this January than I was last January and I'm going to work on being smaller again Next January. Gradual steps, you can do it!

I don't mean to whine, but I can't vent out loud...forgive me LIT friends...

I am feeling overwhelmed, sad, confused, scared shitless and heart broken.

My family's future is now in the hands of the money lenders and whatever they decide...Wow!

I need the planets to line up and for a miracle to happen...

WTF...how did I get here? :confused: 3 months ago...no worries...today almost homeless. This is all so surreal.

Of one thing I am certain..***** will play out the way it is meant to.

*hugs* I know how you feel. We are just praying we gather up the money we need for deposit and first month's rent on a place before we get the eviction notice on our house.

I got two extra hours of sleep this morning. I woke up feeling like I had been drugged (had I?). I feel good now though. And I'm really enjoying the music my computer is dishing out right now :D

I want to have a Bollywood kind of day, one where in the middle of anything, you just break out into dancing.:D

i almost forgot

to remind everyone that... im wicked cool.

k, off for a nap before pre-date grooming commences. :cool:

Amused that they were going to try to ambush me. Cold, maybe a little tired. Impatient. Hmmm... quite a few things in there. Oh, and looking forward to trying the new vibrator tonight. :D

Mood: relaxed and freshly showered, just about to venture out for coffee with a good friend I've neglected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back