What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all........fly by hullos, spent far too long arranging the room with flowers, balloons and a card......now I have to hit the shower at a run or I'll be late for work.

Have a wonderful one, lovelies.

Biggest, most valentine, loving hugs and kisses from Auntie to my whole Lit family.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

*hugs* Thee...you're the one in control sweetheart, you can change things, okay?

Lynn *hugs gently* hope it stops hurting soon, love.

Ican....awww, that's lovely :)

Morning everyone. Well already I have Lindor heart chocolates, a rose (made out of jelly sweet -how cool is that *L*) and the cutest little bear with a bow tie. I have a big bag still to open but won't do that 'til my husband is awake (he fought hard to wake up when my daughter pounced earlier, but he didn't win the battle*L*) I hope he wakes up soon! :p

Mood: loved.

I would give everyone hugs but I thik y'all would kill me. Mood so incredibly sick. And because i'm sick when i got more lovely cards another gift this morning i started crying like a mad woman. Gotta go lay down my head for a bit

I would give everyone hugs but I thik y'all would kill me. Mood so incredibly sick. And because i'm sick when i got more lovely cards another gift this morning i started crying like a mad woman. Gotta go lay down my head for a bit

I will blow you :kiss::kiss::kiss:
Wish you well
and give you :rose:x12
Get well soon:heart:

Take care, sweetheart *hugs*

*hugs and doesn't worry about distance cause she's on antibiotics* :kiss:

Sending lots and lots of healing hugs your way :rose::kiss::heart:

Did you watch Torchwood last night? If not, you really need to soon ;)

I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it was STUNNING! How much of a head fuck was that?

WOW! Big time WOW! :D

Didn't like last week's as much - got upset over the animal rights issues, and I started thinking about becoming veggie again...

Next week's looks pretty good, too! :rose:

I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it was STUNNING! How much of a head fuck was that?

WOW! Big time WOW! :D

Didn't like last week's as much - got upset over the animal rights issues, and I started thinking about becoming veggie again...

Next week's looks pretty good, too! :rose:

I knew you'd like last night's especially the bit with Gwen on the bed :devil: Last nights was the best. Last weeks was good but disturbing. Next week's should be good...I love Torchwood! :D

wobbly.

I had to give in and call the dentist. That was more painful than the day after I had the teeth out!

:(

English Lady said:
I knew you'd like last night's especially the bit with Gwen on the bed Last nights was the best. Last weeks was good but disturbing. Next week's should be good...I love Torchwood!

Torchwood only lasted about 5 eps here befor they pulled it off the Teev. I was just starting to warm to it.

Mood: Thank god this day is nearly over!

sxcascinn, el, mrsd, zade, caro:kiss::rose::heart: Feeling tiny bit better after the hubby pumped me full of meds this morning. Now how to keep up with the child today *yawns*

V~ glad your getting those teeth checked:kiss:

oh and I love torchwood as well. Last week bit sad but this week was quite good!

Twitchy. I think I must have had too much coffee, feel like Fry in that Futurama episode where he drinks 100 cups of coffee

*hugs* Thee...you're the one in control sweetheart, you can change things, okay?

No, I'm not. Women have to agree to what I want. They are in control.

However, I saw the sun for the first time in a week on the drive to wrok this morning,w hich did make me feel a little better :D

The sun is out here too-hopefully hot enough to melt away some of this darn snow. My kids dont usually complain about the snow but this week I have heard more than once that they wish it were spring already.

My mood: good, hubby's was good, both kids were good so good all around!

Back to sewing, baby quilt finished, another baby quilt half done, bowling shirt altered, third baby quilt cut out, pants for semi-formal hemmed, and shrug for dinner out with the boyfriend almost finished-has been a week of success...somewhat! lol

OBTW, down 14lbs! Yah me!
C:rose:x12 for Valentines of course

Sore. My back is really bothering me from the injections this afternoon. :(

wobbly.

I had to give in and call the dentist. That was more painful than the day after I had the teeth out!

:(

* Hugs * :rose:

My mood? Like I want to cry. Fuckit. I am so over today.

x
V

ps- nothing to do with Valentine's day. I just feel shitty.

Torchwood only lasted about 5 eps here befor they pulled it off the Teev. I was just starting to warm to it.

Mood: Thank god this day is nearly over!

That's terrible! Torchwood rocks!

*gentle hugs* vermilion -take care,sweetheart.

Thee -I know what you mean about the sun -it does lift ones mood :)

I'm happy and smiley, I've had a good if busy day so far and the best bit is still to come after Boo's bedtime ;) :p

Mood sucketh muchly.

I'm alone on Valentine's Day. I'm sick. And hubby decided to turn what started out as a nice phone conversation into a "you're the most horrible housekeeper and mother" slamfest simply because I asked about buying a new vaccuum cleaner. *cries*

Mood sucketh muchly.

I'm alone on Valentine's Day. I'm sick. And hubby decided to turn what started out as a nice phone conversation into a "you're the most horrible housekeeper and mother" slamfest simply because I asked about buying a new vaccuum cleaner. *cries*

<hugs>

Come hide under my duvet with me. We can steal one of the tins of Fiance's Valentine's cookies and make crumbs.

x
V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back