What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
English Lady said:
Even more pissed off -I suspect I'm being manipulated.

As long as you're not violating the host's terms of service, I suspect the "complaints" are from competitors who feel threatened by your kick-ass site.

:kiss:

impressive said:
As long as you're not violating the host's terms of service, I suspect the "complaints" are from competitors who feel threatened by your kick-ass site.

:kiss:

Quite so :kiss:

Seems the mess is being sorted out.

Thanks imp -you rock!

*bounces all over the thread hugging everyone*

I think my mood is tiggery and I should lay off the 100% caffine coffee for the rest of the day. Past that I'm not going to have a mood for it might get me into a hell of a lot of trouble if if I do :devil: :devil: :devil:

Kids woke fighting, which is never a good sign. Very frustrated with the ex, but what else is new.
On the good side of things, plans are underway for big changes. I've already started moving boxes out of the house, and I know as soon as I get away from the ex my mental and emotional health will improve drastically. It's surviving until then that's the concern.

Hugs and love to all.

sophia jane said:
Kids woke fighting, which is never a good sign. Very frustrated with the ex, but what else is new.
On the good side of things, plans are underway for big changes. I've already started moving boxes out of the house, and I know as soon as I get away from the ex my mental and emotional health will improve drastically. It's surviving until then that's the concern.

Hugs and love to all.
:rose: :kiss:

Sometimes distance is the best medicine...

sophia jane said:

Hugs and love to all.
Hugs to you.

sophia jane said:

Hugs and love to all.

*HUGS* to you, sj. Once you have your own life, things will be better.

My mood is a little freaked. I did all the phoning to agencies and business I needed to do. I'd rather have been dipped in honey and rolled in stinging red ants.

But I did it. :)

rgraham666 said:
My mood is a little freaked. I did all the phoning to agencies and business I needed to do. I'd rather have been dipped in honey and rolled in stinging red ants.

But I did it. :)

I knew a guy who wanted to be dipped in honey. There was no afterthought about ants though. No afterthought at all for him. He just wanted to be dipped in honey.

I'm up at 1242am...I think we can safely say I'm freaking knackered. And my karma is shit so I'm being cursed with my eyes being glued wide open. :p

TheeGoatPig said:
I knew a guy who wanted to be dipped in honey. There was no afterthought about ants though. No afterthought at all for him. He just wanted to be dipped in honey.
I want to be dipped in chocolate and thrown to the lezbeans.... :nana: :cool:

In a word "apprehensive". Things are very uncertain at work, and it's time to make some important life decisions that I've been putting off for too long.

My mood is----pissy

((A friend described my mood as ----"don't cross me or I'll claw your eyes out"))

Tired and sore. I think I'll go to bed early tonight, before 10:30 (when I have been going to bed between 11:30 and 12:30).

Energized and excited. I just came home from my first dance class in years, and it was like getting back with a favorite former lover. Speaking of which I'm kind of sore too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back