What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samandiriel said:
Ignore me if I start acting like I'm 12. ;)
We already act like that. :eek:

And, me ignoring you? Yes, I'm looking forward to this more than anything else before in my life, and I will be ignoring you when you're here. . . :cool:

What a day! I've been gone since 0700 this morning and run non-stop since then. I think it's time to change into some grubbies and get outside to do some physical work and sweat my ass off.

Watch out, pool, here I come!

~lucky

p.s. You two raggedy stumps behind the fence should be concerned as well. :cool:

lucky-E-leven said:
What a day! I've been gone since 0700 this morning and run non-stop since then. I think it's time to change into some grubbies and get outside to do some physical work and sweat my ass off.

Watch out, pool, here I come!

~lucky

p.s. You two raggedy stumps behind the fence should be concerned as well. :cool:

you so butch <poke>
x
V

Pleased with myself. Managed over 600 words so far today. I feel like I'll be able to reach 1,000.

Yay me! :nana:

rgraham666 said:
Pleased with myself. Managed over 600 words so far today. I feel like I'll be able to reach 1,000.

Yay me! :nana:

Yay you!

I'm please with myself, too, but because I got the prettiest hydrangea sent to my mom for mother's day. It's this color:

HydrangeaPreziosa040619.jpg

cloudy said:
Yay you!

I'm please with myself, too, but because I got the prettiest hydrangea sent to my mom for mother's day. It's this color:

HydrangeaPreziosa040619.jpg

Thanks cloudy.

Those flowers are lovely. :)

My moods: thankful and contemplative. I've managed to work on two pieces I've been neglecting, and had a friend prop me up and dust me off. For those things, I'm thankful.

Wishing I was as tired now, as I was 4 hours ago, when I almost fell asleep in the chair. *sigh*.

I should go to bed, but I'll iron instead.

How sad is that.

matriarch said:
Wishing I was as tired now, as I was 4 hours ago, when I almost fell asleep in the chair. *sigh*.

I should go to bed, but I'll iron instead.

How sad is that.

Two words for you, Mat. Downy Spray.

Spray it on and the wrinkles go away. Smells nice, too.

buxxxom said:
Two words for you, Mat. Downy Spray.

Spray it on and the wrinkles go away. Smells nice, too.

I'll have to try that on the wife. :)

buxxxom said:
Whatever you do, don't show her that post!

I do the ironing around here anyway. And most of the washing. And cooking come to that.

I tend to get in from work before her.

Just one of those things: she cleans the bathrooms, I do the ironing.

Exstatic. I won another poker game tonight, which could possibly bump me into 1st place in the region :D

Of course I lost the second one, being the first person out. But it was hot and sticky in that room anyway (no AC in that bar).

Not to put to fine a point on it, say I'm the only bee in your bonnet!

Build a little birdhouse in your soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning everyone :)

Oooh, I still feel tired again this morning, hmm I don't know why. However I'm chirpy, so the day should be a good'un. My sister's got the day off work and we're taking my Nanna into town to go shopping, it should be fun :)

Mood:positive :)

Samandiriel said:
Anticipating.......excited......I should try to catch up on my sleep.

Get some melatonin for the flight over - it might be the only chance of decent sleep that you get ;) :kiss:

Mood: 'I know pounding headache from hell' isn't a mood, but it sure has the ability to create one :(

Not going to school today. Not getting out of bed. Just waiting for the secretaries to arrive so I can phone in sick, then it'll be a case of exceeding the recommended painkiller dose and sleeping for the rest of the morning.

Hope you all have a better day than me :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back