Not open for further replies.
Vermilion said:
shaky - adrenaline come-down.

Didn't get it.
x
V

I'm sorry. :rose:

mood: pain!

I just broke a fingernail - a long one - about halfway down into the quick.

cloudy said:
I'm sorry. :rose:

mood: pain!

I just broke a fingernail - a long one - about halfway down into the quick.

Ouchie! <kisses better>
And the ebay item was for my mum anyway, but I feel bad I got sniper outbid at the last second. Oh well.
x
V

*yawns* can that be my mood?

*hugs all* and extra *hugs* for grace and Ver.

I need to make a list. Kid doesnt have chickenpox least not yet so no way of getting out of this weekend. Ah well will just have to make the best of it and when we piss the lot off when we dont turn in the kiddies eggs to be shared with the rest we'll just breath and breath and if that doesnt work we'll go home.

:cathappy:

have been interviewed by a journal today

will be up next Thursday

O happy days

:kiss:

*hugs* to all

Happy. Vella and I stuffed nearly 200 plastic eggs full of candy and then hid them all over the backyard with the eldest's help. The youngest two of ours and my niece had a blast running all over to find them. Then we all packed into the car and drove out to the country to find the BEST field of bluebonnets we could. We now have wonderful new pictures (up at myspace, if you're a friend) of all the kids, Vella and I, and even a couple of the entire family (thanks to my trusty tripod). I've been wanting to do this ever since the spring flowers began blooming. I'm really glad we did. Also, we spent the entire day together and even went out to lunch. It's been a while since we were all together, and everyone had fun today. The only downer to the day is that Vella has to work tonight.

I hope everyone's day has brought them at least one smile, and many more to come over the weekend.

:heart:

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
I hope everyone's day has brought them at least one smile, and many more to come over the weekend.

~lucky

Your post just brought me a HUGE one. :D

lucky-E-leven said:
Happy. Vella and I stuffed nearly 200 plastic eggs full of candy and then hid them all over the backyard with the eldest's help. The youngest two of ours and my niece had a blast running all over to find them. Then we all packed into the car and drove out to the country to find the BEST field of bluebonnets we could. We now have wonderful new pictures (up at myspace, if you're a friend) of all the kids, Vella and I, and even a couple of the entire family (thanks to my trusty tripod). I've been wanting to do this ever since the spring flowers began blooming. I'm really glad we did. Also, we spent the entire day together and even went out to lunch. It's been a while since we were all together, and everyone had fun today. The only downer to the day is that Vella has to work tonight.

~lucky

Sounds absolutely wonderful.
You all deserved such a great day.

We just spent a great evening with bestest buddy, non-stop talking, on just about anything and everything.

Now its late, half past midnight, and time for bed. My legs and hips ache like crazy from our strenuous uphill/down hill walk to the cliffs this afternoon, now I need to sleep. Hell, if I'm this stiff after a few hours sat in a comfortable armchair, just think how stiff I'm going to be in the morning. :(

Night night one and all. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Oh, and EL? Welcome home, and I'm glad you had such a wonderful week. The weather was just what I ordered.

Sad. Little boy is sick again....we do not dare go to grandmas for the family dinner this weekend....pout...we will miss the traditional Leg of lamb..... On the bright side...I cannot think of someone I would rather spend it with than little one.

Morning evryone!

*hugs and kisses*

I've not had time to read back, but I wish everyone everything they need right now and lots of Easter happiness :rose:

Mood: relaxed -still basking in the lovliness of my holiday :)

matriarch said:
Oh, and EL? Welcome home, and I'm glad you had such a wonderful week. The weather was just what I ordered.

Thanks Mat, I knew an organisational genius was behind all that sun ;)

Morning one and all.

Yet another glorious day here in Britland.

Been up for an hour or so, loading software on my lappie, now I'm going to make coffee and take it back to bed and snuggle the wife. Long weekends with nothing to do, and nowhere to go are rather wonderful.

:)

:D Morning all...mood is perpetual state of confusion. I kept thinking yesterday was Saturday so I'm all confuddled :rolleyes:

Still time to get special mocha coffee from town :nana: :nana:

Chantilyvamp said:
:D Morning all...mood is perpetual state of confusion. I kept thinking yesterday was Saturday so I'm all confuddled :rolleyes:

Still time to get special mocha coffee from town :nana: :nana:
*pounces Chantilly and reminds her today is Saturday!* :D

deathlynx said:
*pounces Chantilly and reminds her today is Saturday!* :D

*giggles as she is punced and sneaks a snuggle as well* Happy snuggles to you and the wifey :kiss: :rose:

One 3-D duck cake is now in the oven and the hubby has taken kiddie to see the grandparents. So I am being naughty and I have Snow Patrol Chasing Cars blasting and I made a pancake from the remaining cake batter for my breakfast! :devil:

We got this easter card in the mail today from someone who we still dont have any idea who it is other than its a child and they send us a card on every holiday. Their handwriting is improving and they are sweet and yet I don't know who to say thank you too. :cathappy:

Chantilyvamp said:
We got this easter card in the mail today from someone who we still dont have any idea who it is other than its a child and they send us a card on every holiday. Their handwriting is improving and they are sweet and yet I don't know who to say thank you too. :cathappy:

That's kind of bizarre and spooky, imho - is it addressed to you and hubby? Does it follow you when you move house? <is feeling ghost-ish>
x
V

Sun is shining; sea is blue; what will Og do?

The grockles (Tourists) are out in force.

I'll try to sell my ancient motorcycle by displaying it in the front garden next to the sea, but my main task for today is painting the outside of the garden wall.

It's six feet high and sixty feet long so it will probably take all weekend.

Then there's the inside...

Summer's coming.

Og

oggbashan said:

I'll try to sell my ancient motorcycle by displaying it in the front garden next to the sea, but my main task for today is painting the outside of the garden wall.

Summer's coming.

Og

What kind of motorcycle? The fiance wants one...
x
V

Chantilyvamp said:
*giggles as she is punced and sneaks a snuggle as well* Happy snuggles to you and the wifey :kiss: :rose:

One 3-D duck cake is now in the oven and the hubby has taken kiddie to see the grandparents. So I am being naughty and I have Snow Patrol Chasing Cars blasting and I made a pancake from the remaining cake batter for my breakfast! :devil:

Ah-haaa......you got out of the trip, did you? Enjoy your 'you' time.

oggbashan said:

Summer's coming.

Og

Ogg, you should put it in E-bay. It'll go very quickly, believe me.

As for the wall....why don't you hire a paint sprayer? Be done in no time.

Yep, the Grockles are pretty thick on the ground around here as well....wasn't too bad yesterday, but I think it'll get worse today. Going to have a quiet day, and the only reason to leave the house is to pop into B&Q for a new shower curtain and a set of bathroom scales (I need to scare myself and see just how much weight I've put on since the wedding), and call in at the eldest sprog's to borrow his Office Discs to load on the lappie. I hate not having Word and Excel and Powerpoint.....makes life very difficult.

And just HOW did it get to be midday?? Huh???

*happily snuggles Chantilly back* :cathappy:

Tension headache getting worse...All other mood is just numb...

Vermilion said:
What kind of motorcycle? The fiance wants one...
x
V

Indeed, what make/model? I'd love to see a picture of it, and the internet is a great place for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back