What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
English Lady said:
Mood: bright, sparkly and happy. Christmas food shopping, in the main, done last night and a day of estive activities planned for today- yay :)

You may well be the brightest and sparkliest amongst us. :rose:

My mood is somewhat pensive: I had a strangely powerful dream last night, of the sort that you remember years after it happened -- one with very real feeling and emotion -- and it has put me in an unusual mood this morning.

Equinoxe said:
My mood is somewhat pensive: I had a strangely powerful dream last night, of the sort that you remember years after it happened -- one with very real feeling and emotion -- and it has put me in an unusual mood this morning.

:heart:

My Mood = :D

Starry-eyed and in a world of my own ;)

My plans for today changed and I ended up getting bitten by a goat instead. I took a picture of it afterwards. Will post as soon as I've pulled myself together enough to send the pic to my email and edit it :catroar:

Hope everyone's having a lovely Saturday :heart:

scheherazade_79 said:
Starry-eyed and in a world of my own ;)

My plans for today changed and I ended up getting bitten by a goat instead. I took a picture of it afterwards. Will post as soon as I've pulled myself together enough to send the pic to my email and edit it :catroar:

Hope everyone's having a lovely Saturday :heart:

Bitten by a goat? Only you Zade... only you. :p

CrimsonMaiden said:
Bitten by a goat? Only you Zade... only you. :p

It was just a little one, too. Hang on. I'm going to see if I can attach the pic. I should have known... It had an evil glint in its eyes, and my name written across its teeth :devil:

scheherazade_79 said:
It was just a little one, too. Hang on. I'm going to see if I can attach the pic. I should have known... It had an evil glint in its eyes, and my name written across its teeth :devil:
lucky damn animal :devil:

scheherazade_79 said:
:eek: but what about me? I could have been killed....
Well, you're posting... and the goat isn't. So naturally I'm worried about the one who isn't here... :D

Mood? not sure how to describe it.

Ever get that feeling deep in your stomache? Yanno, the one that feels like someone is twisting a large stick covered in rough bark while trying to push it through your back? The one that feels like you want to retch but you can't because there appears to be a huge mass blocking everything? yeah...that's it.

bashfull said:
Mood? not sure how to describe it.

Ever get that feeling deep in your stomache? Yanno, the one that feels like someone is twisting a large stick covered in rough bark while trying to push it through your back? The one that feels like you want to retch but you can't because there appears to be a huge mass blocking everything? yeah...that's it.

*hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back