What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone!

Mood :sticky, I didn't sleep well and the weather forecast is saying we might miss the thunderstorms expected today *boo hoo*

English Lady said:
Morning everyone!

Mood :sticky, I didn't sleep well and the weather forecast is saying we might miss the thunderstorms expected today *boo hoo*

Are we getting thunderstorms here today??????????????

Cool! :nana:

scheherazade_79 said:
:kiss: :rose: Hope you start feeling better soon.

I feel straight today - completely heterosexual. Maybe the women thing was a phase I went through... :p

*snort*.......yeah, right. :cool:

We've had bright sunshine, strong winds, dust storm, thunder, lightning...and rain!

What an evening.

Right now, it's 1 o'clock, time for bed.

Night night all.

:kiss:

Outstanding!!! I had to shop for new pants over the weekend. Not because mine were worn out, because they didn't fit any more. I've been working out so much, they were too big and I had to go to a smaller size for the first time in years :D.

The contest entry made it up and is doing pretty well. I don't care about trying to win (I haven't even looked to see what the scores of the stories are), but I did want my submission to do well and give some AH people the chance to see what I write like. Several of the Public Comments have been from people on the board (and people who've never commented on one of my stories before). Thanks guys, that is really cool. Good luck to everyone entered, and I really mean that. To me, it's just for fun. Now that it's finally submitted, I can start looking over some of the other stories. There are several I can't wait to read.

The show went incredibly well. There were several thousand people and the compliments on the system were endless (it doesn't hurt that I was working with one of the best bands in Chicago). The fireworks were awesome (plus I got paid a ridiculous amount of money . . . sometimes life is good).

Hope everyone had a nice holiday.

S-Des said:
Outstanding!!! I had to shop for new pants over the weekend. Not because mine were worn out, because they didn't fit any more. I've been working out so much, they were too big and I had to go to a smaller size for the first time in years :D.

The contest entry made it up and is doing pretty well. I don't care about trying to win (I haven't even looked to see what the scores of the stories are), but I did want my submission to do well and give some AH people the chance to see what I write like. Several of the Public Comments have been from people on the board (and people who've never commented on one of my stories before). Thanks guys, that is really cool. Good luck to everyone entered, and I really mean that. To me, it's just for fun. Now that it's finally submitted, I can start looking over some of the other stories. There are several I can't wait to read.

The show went incredibly well. There were several thousand people and the compliments on the system were endless (it doesn't hurt that I was working with one of the best bands in Chicago). The fireworks were awesome (plus I got paid a ridiculous amount of money . . . sometimes life is good).

Whoo hoo! :nana:

well, hello.
hope all are doing well. getting ready to go back to work and thought i would pop in. its been a while...i missed you sickos.
had a good fourth...no muss, no fuss. just four of us so it was quiet. got some cleaning done. wish we had one more day to work on the house. isnt that always the way?
have a great wednesday!
:heart:

S-Des said:

Cool -glad everything's going so well for ya :kiss:

My mood: slightly cooler -yay! Maybe the thunderstorms are on their way! Done my shopping this morning, sorted out some council gubbins *gasp* without any fuss and done some housework. I'm not doing anything else strenuous but make lunch from now on *L*

vella_ms said:
well, hello.
hope all are doing well. getting ready to go back to work and thought i would pop in. its been a while...i missed you sickos.
had a good fourth...no muss, no fuss. just four of us so it was quiet. got some cleaning done. wish we had one more day to work on the house. isnt that always the way?
have a great wednesday!
:heart:

Be well, Vella. :kiss:

Hello, EL! :)

A nice shower and pampering session works wonders when one is pissed off. I'm okay now. ;)

Every morning I wake up with a sinking sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.
I try to fill it throughout the day with whatever I can, but the next morning it's always back.

scheherazade_79 said:
:kiss: :rose: Hope you start feeling better soon.

I feel straight today - completely heterosexual. Maybe the women thing was a phase I went through... :p

:confused:I still love you that way ...

Honey123 said:
Mood: Odd ~ hurt

I've never been treated this way before and it's a little difficult to accept. But, I also realize that I can't be liked by everyone. Still I think to myself that it's so blantantly done that it's hurtful and I know I would never do that to someone, especially intentionally as I feel it is being done to me. I've tried to think of reasons and can't come up with one. I don't think I have treated anyone in a hurtful manner. But if you are trying to make a point, I guess you have.

{{hugs}} darlin'. Anything I can do? :rose:

minsue said:
tired & sore & bored with myself
:(
I hate being so far away. I so badly just want to knock on the door with your fave ice cream, some silly board games, a handfull of dvd's and chocolates.
:kiss:
~lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back