What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Vell

vella_ms said:
hiyas sexy.
you know me, always looking for a hot av.
find em all over the place.. i love yours too.. the eyes blinking make me laugh.

having a good sunday?

vella, your AV is an Olivia, I collect her works, see me for additional pics.

cloudy said:
Life's a bitch, and then you die. :(

No baby, you don't die, you just linger painfully aware of the happiness around you and try to imagine it can one day be yours.

:kiss:

ABSTRUSE said:
No baby, you don't die, you just linger painfully aware of the happiness around you and try to imagine it can one day be yours.

:kiss:

Somehow, that's even worse. :(

ABSTRUSE said:
yea, but then I figure in the next life we come back as men. Easy living all the way!:cool:

next life.. im coming back as a fruit fly..
think of it
24hrs of sheer bliss.. eat/fuck/propagate/die

vella_ms said:
next life.. im coming back as a fruit fly..
think of it
24hrs of sheer bliss.. eat/fuck/propagate/die

I already have the attention span of one.:rolleyes:

ABSTRUSE said:
I think it's Neiman Marcus.

Betty Sue, what are you?

you mean nomore mucus?

whos betty sue... i think im an alien come to prob your anus.. but then again.. what?

vella_ms said:
you mean nomore mucus?

whos betty sue... i think im an alien come to prob your anus.. but then again.. what?

Don't look up, there's a strange girl being pensive over your head.

or was it penis?

ABSTRUSE said:
Don't look up, there's a strange girl being pensive over your head.

or was it penis?

roflmao..

i looked

i remember what a penis is.. but how does one use it

ABSTRUSE said:
yea, but then I figure in the next life we come back as men. Easy living all the way!:cool:

ROFLMAO!

Men get to spend most of their time trying to impress women, who are very rarely impressed. They get to spend money and time, that they never get back, all in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, they'll get lucky this time.

Even something as simple as phone call can become a study in terror. "Am I phoning too soon? Or too late? What do I say that doesn't make me sound like a testosterone addled jackass? What if, when I announce myself, she asks 'Who?'"

Oh yeah, easy living.:rolleyes:

Vella, I can demonstrate the various uses of the penis, if you're so inclined. (Giggles)

rgraham666 said:
ROFLMAO!

Men get to spend most of their time trying to impress women, who are very rarely impressed. They get to spend money and time, that they never get back, all in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, they'll get lucky this time.

Even something as simple as phone call can become a study in terror. "Am I phoning too soon? Or too late? What do I say that doesn't make me sound like a testosterone addled jackass? What if, when I announce myself, she asks 'Who?'"

Oh yeah, easy living.:rolleyes:

Vella, I can demonstrate the various uses of the penis, if you're so inclined. (Giggles)

baby doll.. its just the same for chicks now a days..
but heres a *huge hug*.. you know that comes from my heart.

i think i feel a dream sequence coming on.. *grin*:kiss: :rose: :devil: :heart:

vella_ms said:
baby doll.. its just the same for chicks now a days..
but heres a *huge hug*.. you know that comes from my heart.

i think i feel a dream sequence coming on.. *grin*:kiss: :rose: :devil: :heart:

Ya know, so do I!

*Huge hug* back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back