Whats your "Go To" image for guaranteed masturbation pleasure?

A nice cock getting sucked. Better still if its a nice bbc. Better still if its being sucked by a white dude.

Not who so much as what. I’ll lie there eyes closed and jerking off thinking of a girl tied spread eagle, her pussy exposed and easily accessed as guy after guy comes up and fucks her. Okay, sometimes the who, that new busty blond in HR.

Sometimes if I’m really turned on and can edge I’ll imagine a room full of girls, all tied up in various positions, their pussy’s easily accessed for fucking or licking, and I can browse through them and fuck any of them as I please. Like a glory hole but nothing hidden, all the women are on display to be seen and fucked. Sometimes there’s other guys in there fucking them, too. Most of the women are ones that I work with or work around. I’d love to see a real life video like that.

I think about a cute friend of mine. She either walks in on me masturbating and/or goads me into showing her how I do it.

As I stroke and play she asks me questions about my sexual history. Have I ever had a threesome, jerked off with a guy, etc.

She removes an article or two of clothing as we go along. She asks about what I fantasize about and is somewhat surprised that she's in my fantasies.

She gets down to her bra and panties and at some point becomes overcome with the need to be fucked, so she gets naked, climbs on top, and rides me and begs me to shoot it straight inside her.

Then we go to lunch. :)

I have a thing for some of the sexy instagram models such as Alex Mucci, Eva Menta, Issa Vegas etc. Guaranteed to have me blowing a huge load

Back