What's your favorite story of all time in any category? Preferably something with more than one chapter, please.

I'm bisexual so when I mean any category, I mean any category on here. Thanks
Fine, if you just must have multiple chapters, lol.
Bellie444's Story Page would definitely be my share. My goodness, this author scratches my noncon stalker itch so very thoroughly. I've noticed many on Lit (especially authors) look down on noncon as a respectable category. However, in spite of that nonsense (or maybe because of it), her writing is genuinely very engaging. Man, she world builds so well and makes each character feel so fully fleshed out and distinct, even when it seems like she's introducing a new character each chapter. And each chapter ends in such a frustratingly exciting way, that you almost have to "turn the page" & begin a new one (plans & sleep be damned). They end with some type of mild to moderate cliffhanger.
So, if you do or don't like noncon, give one of her stories a try. Enjoy šŸ˜Š!

Lesbian Soccer Moms
Jen and Stacey at The Bookstore
Mom Considers Labiaplasty
Jack Can't Control His Urges
The Good Girl

I've read a lot of great stories here but I think my favorite multi-chapter story is the Jenna Arrangement by Djmac1031.
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-jenna-arrangement-pt-01

It's a non-incest story featuring an older man and a younger woman. It features two of the most likable characters you'll find and their relationship builds over time. It's not the best story here, but it was engaging and interesting. I read thirteen chapters and plan to read the rest. A first for me in erotica.

Back