babysitter/incest/phone sex

cowsgun

Virgin
There's this one I read about ten years ago or more that I think was in the incest category. But I don't remember the name at all.

So it opens with a guy coming home from school while his family is out. For some reason his ex-babysitter calls the house and he answers the phone in the kitchen. He thinks about how hot she was and how he used to spy on her in the shower for a while. During their phone call the babysitter reveals that she knew he was spying that whole time and liked it, and begins telling him in a sexy/teasing tone how she'd electively put on show while she was stripping for her showers. She continues teasing him like this while he's on other end jacking off and when he finally comes he lets loose a few moans to which she sexily asks "Wait...did you just...?"

Just then he hears his mum and sister are arriving home so he quickly hangs up and starts cleaning up the mess. He tries to act casual but notices at the same time as his sister that he left a glob of cum on the kitchen counter. She scoops it up wondering what it is, says something about mayonnaise but then I think seems to realise what it is and looks him in the eye and put it in her mouth, being all mischievous.

She then says innocently to her mum that she thinks the mayonnaise has gone off, and asks what she thinks as she takes another scoop on her finger and feeds it to their mum. The mum pauses a second, realises what it is and just embarrassedly goes "oh."

At that point the main dude leaves the kitchen cos he can't handle it anymore. I think that was the end of chapter 1. At the time there were no more chapters, I think. Maybe there still aren't but if anyone knows it, send a link please

Last edited:
Back