Looking for an old story

Artikia

Virgin
So I read this story years ago and it was my favorite of all time but I having trouble finding it again even though I remember so much of it I could rewrite it. What it don't remember it it's title or author and the pc I read it on is long dead. What I want to know is to find perhaps the story and the author so I can read more of their works.
The following is my memory of the story I read. I could go into much more detail to the point of nearly rewriting the whole story, but this example should be enough for anyone that knows this story to identify it.
The story goes Asians (don't remember Japan or china) invade and capture a lot of ppl. Two guy that are friends are captured together. One guy is young with long hair and effeminate so when they notice the asains are keeping couples together they say they are boyfriend and girlfriend. They are taken to a village made in the rural Asian style and forced to live in the cultural fashion. The "husbands" work the rice patties or mine and some of the weaker girls take care of the kids. The couples are forced to try to have kids and the girls food are loaded with hormones. The less girl like including the effeminate guy that is pretending to be a girl are given even more drugs in their food to make them gain bigger breast and curves. The girly guy slowly becomes more and more effeminate until his penis inverts itself and one day his friend starts screwing him and he finally gets pregnant. This happens right before the USA troops finally make it to their village and rescues everyone, but the changes turn out to be permanent.

Back