What's with the fat cunts crying about being called fat cunts?

From which section of the code of conduct do you find that?

Most likely on the underside that can of Del Monte Golden Sweet Whole Kernel.

del-monte-canned-corn.jpg

tumblr_md3ukoOYpm1qa6g1m.gif

From which section of the code of conduct do you find that?

He makes it sound like he is a hero or something.

I remember him saying that he would rather burn villages ( he said he did), than do his job properly and go hut to hut looking for the bigger and better dildo.

He makes it sound like he is a hero or something.

I remember him saying that he would rather burn villages ( he said he did), than do his job properly and go hut to hut looking for the bigger and better dildo.

Despite the now Lit famous can o' corn activities I recall him telling me that he'd never really seen any "action" in the war. Wasn't he in some kind of pussy department like behind the lines communications or something?

We'd have to read what jams our man is droppin' all up here in this joint.

tumblr_lka89n6zW31qj60veo1_250.gif

Thats ok. His mother daughter bullshit disturbs me a lot more than Vet using corn as currentcy....

Pretty sure there is a word for what Vet did... Starts with a B.

Despite the now Lit famous can o' corn activities I recall him telling me that he'd never really seen any "action" in the war. Wasn't he in some kind of pussy department like behind the lines communications or something?

I wouldn't doubt it one bit.

His nick name was corporal klinger.

It's not about hearing it, Sonny, it's about who accepts it. Whether my feelings are hurt or not isn't the issue. My feelings are hurt by a lot of things.

It's about a community who will race after a certain poster bearing lit torches for confessing her own racism but those lit torches aren't turned in any other direction when you get men calling women fat cunts. Forget that it's me, we all get I can stand up for myself. It's you guys, you who stand there and not say a word. That's what the problem is.

and i suppose you jump in to speak up for every underdog the gb gnaws on? even when it's your buddies doing the bashing?
No, crazy Fuckette, I do not.

so if the problem is lit members who will stand there and not say a word, and you are guilty of the same thing....what the fuck is your point?

And here I thought dyslexic douche whelps preferred dogs for pets, not flake-fed tetras in a bowl.

tumblr_mdsw7jkoJU1qzukht.gif

Back