What's the ideal penis thread?

Bamagan

Ultima Proxima
Keeping in mind that there will be international and regional preferences, which of these thread types bests describes the topography of your ideal penis? Whitworth and Knuckle look promising, but that Buttress thread makes me think it's a one-way-only kind of deal.
types-of-thread-1.png

Keeping in mind that there will be international and regional preferences, which of these thread types bests describes the topography of your ideal penis? Whitworth and Knuckle look promising, but that Buttress thread makes me think it's a one-way-only kind of deal.
types-of-thread-1.png
I think my butt plug has American National.

types-of-thread-1.png
Butt-dress of course…

Em

types-of-thread-1.png

Acme thread, of course! Meep Meep!

Acme.webp

Depends what you want the thread for, but I suppose if it's for comfort I'd suggest wrapping the penis in merino wool thread.

Of course, if you're getting freaky you might want to go for some nice black thonging instead of some thread.

Depends what you want the thread for, but I suppose if it's for comfort I'd suggest wrapping the penis in merino wool thread.

Of course, if you're getting freaky you might want to go for some nice black thonging instead of some thread.
Nadadashery.

Anyone here remember The Five Penny Piece? "Cause it's a left-handed thread / That fastens my head / And I can't screw it on in the morning."

Takes a whole new meaning in this thread.

Back