What's the harm? (closed)

ToniTaylor

Really Really Experienced
What's the harm?

Hi, this is a closed thread,

but you are more than welcome
to read along. :D

Nicki was bored. Bored was good, though. She couldn't even count the number of times her boredom had led to incredible things. Ironic, perhaps.

Today, as she was sitting in a pile of pillows arranged in the big bay windows of the back family room, she caught sight of her neighbor, Danny, as he walked about before the big windows of the house that he and his wife Kelli had moved into recently.

When she realized that he had caught sight of her, too, Nicki waved. She wanted to lift her hands before her and make a wanna fuck gesture with one finger entering the curled fingers of the other hand, but she resisted. Oh, now many nights had she masturbated to the fantasy of being with him?

Boredom returned, but then, half an hour later, Nicki caught sight of Danny stepping out into his back yard. She knew that Kelli was out of town for the day; sick mom, or something. Suddenly, she found her escape from boredom.

She sprinted upstairs to her bedroom, ripped off the loose fitting tee shirt and sweat bottoms that Danny had surely seen her wearing, and slipped into a tiny, sexy, mostly-backless blouse that displayed her D-cups titties in a way that would make her mother scream bloody murder upon seeing her in it.

Nicki matched it with a short denim jeans skirt that gripped tightly around her pear shaped ass and a pair of casual, three inch summer heels, and out the door she went ... right to the gate of the chain link fence separating their yards.

"Hi!" she said with a high pitched tone as Danny caught sight of her. "Whatcha doing? And, whatever it is, can I do it, too? I'm bo-o-o-o-ored!"

BUUUZZZZZ!!!!! It was 6:30 AM when Danny's alarm went off. "Fuck!" He thought, how had he forgotten to turn off the setting? Normally on a Monday he would be up, a power ride on the peloton or a run and workout, shower, and be at his desk by 8 AM when the market opened. Such was the life of a day trader, and Danny was a very good one. It was then he saw that Kelli was up, and looking out the window, only to turn to look at him, as he opened the blanket. "How about it babe, like old times?"

Danny was smiling, like he most often did, Danny had awoken with morning wood, and whatever his dream had been, it must have been good, as his nearly 8 inch, very straight, slightly thicker than normal, circumcized cock was ready for action. "You have got to be fucking kidding me?" Was her response. "I am supposed to be at my mother's at 8 and it is over and hour away."

Danny was not one to give up easily, even though he couldn't remember the last time he and his wife had played in the morning. That was what 8 years of marriage did, the first two years, it seemed like almost every other morning he would awake to her hand or mouth readying his cock for their adventure. "C'mon, you know you say I have such a pretty cock...how about a little admiration for the troops here?"

She spun on her heel and began to walk back into the bathroom, "It is pretty, I am sure your hand will enjoy it...or maybe you can enjoy your little girlfriend next door, I think she is legal now!" Kelli was referring to Niki, and the mention of her did create a pleasant twitch in said hard cock. Kelli was teasing, surely the young girl had no interest in her husband, she was just a kid, and he was married to...well, a supermodel. They had a fun flirtatious relationship that she laughed at, but it was more young uncle, niece or so she assumed. Let's face it, both she and Danny were incredibly attractive and could easily of had others, but they had been college sweethearts since she was a Songgirl at USC, and Danny had been a wide receiver.

As she went back into the bathroom, part of her did remember the passion that used to begin their day, but that thought was quickly replaced by all she needed to do and the day ahead of her. "I'm probably spending the night at my mom's, her nurse won't be back until tomorrow. I'll bring back some of the fresh grapefruit, oranges and avocados from her backyard, maybe we can do shrimp tacos and fresh guac tomorrow."

"Sure" Danny rolled to his side, careful not to further punish his neglected cock and soon was asleep for another hour. The next time he woke up, the sun was streaming in, and this time he did get up, tossed on a pair of lycra riding shorts, no jock, and a loose t-shirt and did a sold 20 minute, high velocity spin session. When done he tossed on a loose cotton t-shirt and went downstairs to make a smoothie, and it was there he looked across and saw Nikki and gave her a small wave.

It was a great spring morning so after he had mixed up the protein, fruit and greek yogurt concoction he went outside, to enjoy it on the back porch just as she came out. Out she trotted and headed over to the fence, letting him enjoy the view. "Hi" he answered back, "Nice...uh...blouse?" He teased raising his brow. He laughed at her question, "Well, I just did a spin session on my bike, but I was thinking maybe a longer ride might be fun?" He was flirting but what the hell, this was what they did. He moved a bit closer to the fence. The shorts did little to hide anything, and while he was flaccid, her entrance and his brief inspection of her young body had things stirring. The white Nike t-shirt hung loose across his muscled shoulders, and sculpted pecs, as he was now only 4 feet away.

He couldn't deny, he enjoyed the innocent flirting and cat and mouse they played, she was young and hot, and God it made him feel good to delude himself that he still might be sexy to someone her age. "Are you hungry?...Can I whip you up a protein shake?" He smiled.

Last edited:
"Nice...uh...blouse?"

"You like?" she said with a wide grin and higher pitch than normal.

She held her arms out and did a spin for his viewing pleasure. The lower hemline of the blouse, if you could call it that actually, rose from where it only occasionally hid her diamond decorated belly button, out and up her rib cage, and then narrowed to become the backside portion of the straps that came over her shoulders, where back in front again they struggled to keep contained the titties that she'd begun growing when she was barely 11 years old.

Facing Danny again, she listened to his speaking of his bike session before he asked, "Are you hungry?...Can I whip you up a protein shake?"

"No," she said without hesitation, opening the gate and entering his yard. Her steps caused her delicious chest melons to bounce conspicuously, and as she headed for his backdoor -- not waiting for an invite to enter -- she said, "But you can cook me two fried eggs and what ever bit of animal flesh you got handy. I'm dying for some real food!"

Unless he said of did something to stop her, Nicki would continue right up onto the back porch and into the house, expecting Danny would follow.

He had offered protein, assumably of the powder, out of the jar, kind, but perhaps inquiring minds...he chuckled. Well, is was partly his wife's fault of putting the thought of Nicki taking care of this morning's hard on in his mind. Not that it took much encouragement for him to imagine her doing exactly that, with any or all of her fun and enticing bits!

"Down boy!" He silently commanded, that last thing he needed was en erection in these shorts, as given his endowment and the skin tight fit, there would be no denying the effect. Nicki obviously took his question as an invitation, was it? Hmmm, even he wasn't sure, perhaps it was intentionally unintended, or was it unintentionally intended? He watched her bounce in, she could walk no other way, given her own genetic endowment.

His head turned, as she waltzed past and toward his back door and into his house. No harm, she had been there before, however he couldn't remember another time without Kelli. "Ah, the girl is hungry for meat...I think I can supply that..." He was pretty sure they had some bacon, or, "Do you have a preference, I think we might just have some nice, fresh sausage, it is supposed to be delicious?"

He walked over to the fridge and opened it, the cool air a welcome respite to the heat he was conjuring and needed to control. God flirting was fun, it made you feel alive, but he was over ten years older than this young girl, who was now alone in his house with him, her mother probably looking over from next door.

"Just how hungry are you? Two eggs, what about the sausage?" He asked, bending over slightly, looking for the eggs that were nestled in the carton on the lower shelf.

Danny asked about Nicki's preferences, and she called over her shoulder, "Sausage links, if ya got'em."

She was wandering about his kitchen, then his living room as he asked, "Just how hungry are you? Two eggs, what about the sausage?"

Nicki bounded back over to the kitchen and leaned over the center island. Her arms were crossed on the tile surface, with her bountiful bosom resting upon them; the effect was that they pressed even farther upwards, threatening to spill over the blouse's neckline like the floodwaters of the Mississippi after a days long rain storm.

"Hungry!" she answered with a flirtatious grin. "Very!"

Then off she bounced again, to check out the house, with her ultimate destination being Danny and Kelli's bedroom.

Danny smiled as he looked at her leaning against the center island. Her cups truly runneth over, and damn they looked delicious! "Hungry!" she answered with a flirtatious grin. "Very!"

"Good, then I will make a feast...." He had turned to reach up into the cabinets to get a frying pan, and had just opened the refrigerator back up to get some butter. "..I have to admit I am a little hungry myself."

This was innocent right? The flirting okay but not crossing a line? She didn't need to know how much his body wanted to cross it, he was an adult, he could control himself! Jesus! He had to control himself!

When he turned back around though she was gone, he set the pan down and went to follow her...where had she gone? "Hey, Nicki, where did you go, I thought you wanted some eggs and sausages...where are you?"

"I have to admit I am a little hungry myself."

"I can see that," she said with a wide smirk. She'd been talking about his erection, of course; he might not have been fully hardened yet, but Nicki would see that he was suffering a bit of swelling down there. The comment had been a bit too lewd, though, and she feared scaring him off with her flirtation, so she quickly added, "I mean, after all that hard exercise, you gotta be hungry."

When he came looking for her, he found her in his bedroom, standing in front of his wife's dresser. She turned to him, smiling, as she held up a tiny, tiny, lacy, semi-sheer white thong. "I bet your wife looks good in this."

She laughed, stretched it between her outstretched hands, and slingshot it at Danny. She asked with an accusatory tone, "What would your wife think about me being in here where the two of you fuck. The two of you do fuck, don't you?"

Danny had heard footsteps and suddenly realized, "Shit!" Luckily he hadn't exactly made the bed perfectly, with Kelli's designer pillows and stuff, but he had at least pulled up the sheet and covers and kind of tucked it in, bachelor style.

As soon as he got to the top of the stairs, he was confident, she was in their master bedroom. "Uh, do you need something?" When she turned, he almost choked, she had Kelli's sexy thong in her hand, and she almost had to have pulled it from the drawer. "Yes?" He said, partly smiling, partly nervous as shit! "I bet your wife looks good in this."

Danny laughed, "Uh, yeah she does, but what good looking girl wouldn't?" Oh God, why had he said that, he was trying to be funny, but that had come out so much more...BAD! Of course, she teased right back, flinging the sexy thong at him. My God what was he doing in his bedroom playing with his wife's sexy lingerie with a young girl, his neighbor!

"What would your wife think about me being in here where the two of you fuck. The two of you do fuck, don't you?" The word FUCK did it, and if he was semi hard before, Danny was now a raging stallion and wanted desperately to hide it, turning slightly. "Yeah, we fuck, I wish we fucked more, but yeah...and, I honestly don't know...she teased me..." What the hell was he doing, this was not a confessional. "...actually, I think I would have a lot of explaining to do...a FUCK of a lot!"

He held out his hand to guide her back out, but then he suddenly realized it was the hand with the thong in it! His eyes almost instinctively fell to her waist...why did he wonder so bad how she would look in it...Jesus he had to stop this!

"Yeah, we fuck."

Nicki smiled wide, tickled that Danny would use the word fuck in that context just as she herself had. He spoke of wishing he and his wife fucked more, and Nicki giggled. She peeked back to Danny and asked, "Don't we all?"

She pulled out one of Kelli's brassieres and examined it. It was expensive, hundreds of dollars, for sure; she got most of her bras at K-Mart for $39.99 or less. But then, she rarely wore them anyway, so who cared, right?

"Do you like big tits, Danny?" Nicki asked bluntly. She turned to face him again, holding the B-cup brassiere up to her D-cup tits. "You're wife's beautiful, one of the most beautiful woman I ever fantasized about sleeping with. But her tits, well, they're kinda small, aren't they?"

"Don't we all?"

Danny's eyes flashed, hmmm, what did that mean. Part of his fantasy had been the gorgeous virgin who might live next door, but her words suggested even something more titillating. She had fucked, and liked it! He chuckled, "Yes, we do!" However this time he let his eyes once again go entirely up and down her, she had a body that deserved to be wicked.

He was lost in a moment of pure fantasy, when her next question startled him back into the erotic reality of their dialogue. "Do you like big tits, Danny?"

Danny licked his lips, it was a mouth watering question. "Well....I like most tits, on beautiful women, but yes...on the right girl..." He let his statement hang there a moment. "...I love big tits." She was not done. "You're wife's beautiful, one of the most beautiful woman I ever fantasized about sleeping with. But her tits, well, they're kinda small, aren't they?"

Now what Danny should have heard should have reminded him of his wife, of her beauty and whom he should be enjoying in this room, but...it didn't! "You've thought about sleeping with..." God he couldn't finish asking the question, instead he let out a small moan of the mental visual of Kelli...Nicki...and what the hell, HIM, in this very room "sleeping". "She has nice nipples, and their very responsive...and I do like a woman with sensitive tits and nipples." His eyes went down to the younger girl's high beams, and his cock was rock hard as he could no longer resist.

He should have stopped, walked away, gone and cooked or suggested she leave, but..."Do you fantasize a lot...do you prefer women or men?" What the fuck was he doing?

"Well....I like most tits, on beautiful women, but yes...on the right girl ... I love big tits."

"You've thought about sleeping with..."

"Of course!" Nicki cut in, laughing as she demonstrated another one of Danny's wife's sexy brassieres before her too-large-for-it bosom. Looking to the man in the doorway, she said with a very matter of fact tone, "Every one has fantasized about having sex with your wife. I mean, c'mon, you've seen her naked."

It must have been too much to even contemplate for Danny, for after a short moment, he reverted to the conversation about Kelli's tits. "She has nice nipples--"

"Gorgeous nipples!" Nicki interrupted again.

Danny continued, "...and their very responsive--"

Excitedly, Nicki asked, "Remember that video she did, about the photoshoot in the Bahamas? It was back when I was about 14."

Nicki intentionally threw that in to remind Danny that she herself was a much younger woman than his now aged wife. In truth, Kelli was still more beautiful and excessively sexier than 90% of the women between her current age and Nicki's age of 19.

She continued, "They were talking about some shoot where she had to work with that guy, that former bodybuilder, and the interviewer asked if that had been sexy for her, and Kelli laughed and blushed and said 'The whole time, I kept thinking about my husband, Daniel', and did you see what happened? Kelli's nipples just fucking rose from behind her swimming suit top."

Nicki had looked away to Kellie's undergarments drawer again, but when she looked back to Danny, he was scoping the full length of her body as he murmured, "...and I do like a woman with sensitive tits and nipples."

She looked to his groin and found his cock absolutely, positively on full display within the tight fitting running shorts. She smiled wide and responded, "I bet."

She'd had enough fun here and turned for Danny and the doorway. As she reached him, he asked, "Do you fantasize a lot...do you prefer women or men?"

She moved up close to him, looking up from her 6 inches or so lower height, and gave him her most wicked smile. "I prefer never to use the word or, when talking about who, what, where, when, or how I like to fuck."

Then, she looked so absolutely conspicuously at his erection and asked, "Can I touch it?"

Danny laughed at Nicki's recounting of the interview. Yes, he remembered it well, and when she got home, he and his ego had been waiting to pleasure her orally for nearly an hour straight in acknowledgement of her praise. And yes, the reaction of her nipples, had been so fucking good! But that seemed long ago. "Yes, I remember, but my guess is she was fibbing a bit...we all have fantasies, and a great body is very hard to ignore."

Danny was staring into the young girl's eyes as he said it, but it wasn't her eyes he was talking about. Danny's wife was beautiful, there wasn't a man he knew that wouldn't gladly give his left ball to fuck her, but she was his, and Nicki was a brand new field, and what they said about the grass being greener, was just basic human nature.

When she responded about liking women with sensitive nipples, it was his turn to be curious. "How about you? Do you like your nipples played with...I mean really played with...or do you prefer other ... uh...areas?" This could not possibly have been a more inappropriate conversation, nor could he possibly be having more taboo fun. Or so he thought?

She began to walk out, but instead moved closer, and let her eyes fixate on his clear arousal. However, as she took notice, he no longer tried to make it less obvious, and if anything arched his back a bit, a male peacock with his full plume on display. She kept her gaze on it, and he wondered if it was moving, for God knows he felt the throbbing. It was trapped straight up against his lower abdomen, the tip less than a few inches for the waist of his shorts, his t-shirt stopping roughly even with his waist.

"Can I touch it?" Oh God, he almost came, the question was so entirely unexpected, but he had much better cock control than that, and he felt his muscles clench. "Excluse me....you...you want to touch it...but haven't you...or am I ...? Oh fuck he was stammering, "I...uh guess...if you really want to..." And then a terrifying thought went through his mind, she was talking about his cock in some way wasn't she?

"How about you? Do you like your nipples played with...I mean really played with...or do you prefer other ... uh...areas?"

Nicki's smile widened considerably at Danny's question, and she opened her mouth to make a response. But instead she asked the question that so obviously stunned him.

She was actually a bit surprised when that he told her, "I...uh guess...if you really want to..."

Nicki had been enjoying the verbal flirting, and she knew that Danny had as well. She knew that he could live with that flirtation, not letting it hurt his marriage. But physical contact between them? Now, here, in the bedroom where he and Kelli fucked? Nicki was concerned that he might not be ready for that yet.

She flexed the fingers of her right hand, like a safe cracker getting ready to spin the locking dial. Then she looked up into Danny's face, smiled, and said, "Maybe I should ask Kelli first. After all, she's the only one who should be touching that beautiful thing, doncha think?"

With a wider smile, she turned and passed him, calling back over her shoulder, "I really should get home. Momma's gonna be wondering where I got off to. Don't let that meat of yours go to waste, though."

She stopped at the back door at the end of the hall and looked back, eying Danny's groin and the erection that pushed out his shorts. Her words and glance may have indicated that the meat about which she was speaking was his cock, and that Danny should tend to its needs right away. And, of course, that was what she meant. But then she gave him that wicked smirk again and said, "I mean the sausages in the kitchen, of course."

She gave his erection one last glance and left.

Danny had been really unsure how to answer Nicki's question, and he wasn't even sure if she meant what he thought, but like an idiot, a dog who couldn't help but lick the bone, he had answered. He had held his breath, only to have it completely taken away. She couldn't have made him feel more stupid if she had simply kicked him in the cock he had just approved her to touch.

"Maybe I should ask Kelli first. After all, she's the only one who should be touching that beautiful thing, doncha think?" How Danny stayed hard, he didn't know how, as he literally felt the blood drain from his body. "Oh God, Don't...I didn't meant to..." He felt like he might hyperventilate, what the hell had just happened?

Suddenly smiling she was once again off. "I really should get home. Momma's gonna be wondering where I got off to. Don't let that meat of yours go to waste, though." A million conflicting thoughts went through his confused mind. "Your mother!...Uh....The Meat...you're not hungry...." Suddenly she was walking out, turning, she was looking at his cock right? He was so confused and a bit panicky.

"Yeah, the food...kitchen..." Must not be hungry. She walked out, he let out a deep breath. He wasn't sure what terrified him more, her telling his wife or her mother? He thought...that was easy, his wife! Well nothing had really happened had it? He tried to rationalize, but he knew he had let it go to far. It was only 10 AM, and he needed a drink. He put the frypan away and brought out the bottle of Four Roses Bourbon, three fingers later, he took it down in a single gulp. He couldn't remember the last time he so needed a drink!

Nicki spent the rest of the day lounging about the house and, very frequently, giggling about what had happened that morning. I was horrible, I really was! she told her again and again, sometimes using different words but meaning the same thing.

She shouldn't have done what she'd done, because most people would have considered it teasing, and teasing wasn't nice. But, she hadn't teased Danny. She hadn't offered him anything; she hadn't suggested they have sex or anything like that.

Oh sure, fine line; gray area; matter of interpretation and all that. Fuck all that! She'd had fun, and she'd cured her boredom. That had been her intent. And she was sure that Danny had slunk off to the bathroom or bedroom to relieve himself with visions of her and his wife sharing his cock while in reality he was stroking it and making a mess of the wall opposite the toilet. So, he got what he needed, too.

But as the day went on, the boredom set in again. Nicki waited until dark, went to her bedroom window -- which was only 16 feet from Danny and Kelli's bedroom window -- and called Danny's cell phone; her mother had gotten the number from him once when he and his wife had been away on vacation and Momma had watered the plants.

"Come to your bedroom window," she told him when he answered; the quality of sound made it obvious she was using the speaker of her own cell phone. When he arrived, her room was dark, but a moment the lamps flanking her window -- on her desk to her right and her night table to her left -- illuminated her room. Nicki appeared in the window a moment after that, wearing a slinky, semi-sheer negligee. Still using her speaker, she said in a suggestive voice, "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours."

And with that, she pulled loose and dropped the negligee to reveal her delicious 34D-24-34 body, now hidden in a tiny, pink, pushup bra, matching thong, and also matching garter belt and silk stockings.

Danny had been tempted to do exactly as Nicki had speculated. By the time she left he felt the cool spot on his tight shorts and realized she had gotten him so hard he had begun to produce precum with the fervent need to spill the real thing. He needed to ground himself, remember his wife, he was married, remember. A few years back, he and Kelli had brought in an actual professional filmographer to capture them, a desire to stay forever young and remember the heat they shared. It was a prolonged and wonderful fuck, nor orifice either way, not enjoyed. Danny only had to put in the DVD and it didn't take long and he was firing off in tribute. Nicki had been the appetizer, but at least he had found a way to make his wife the entree.

The rest of the day had been spent pretty idly, puttering around, fixing some things around the house. But despite himself, he found himself frequently looking over next door to see if the buxom and sexy girl next door might come out again. She was quickly becoming his muse. Sadly, but probably for the best, she never made another appearance. It was nearly 6, Danny was about to order a pizza when Kelli called. "Hey babe, how did today go, anything interesting?" Danny quickly lied "No, just the same old same old." Yeah right! Other than the sexy girl who came into our bedroom and sort of modeled your lingerie, although really not your bras, her tits are far too big for that. Yeah right, same old, same old.

"Don't kill me, but Mom's nurse is sick, and it is gonna take me a couple of days to line up a replacement, I don't think I will be home until Thursday at earliest." Danny understood, wished her the best and to say hi to her Mom, yet for some reason a few more days alone was not that troublesome, hmmm!

It was pretty late in the evening when his phone rang, he didn't recognize the number, and almost didn't answer. "Nicki? Do you...." She cut him off. "Come to your bedroom window," This couldn't be a good idea, but the temptation was too great, he did as requested. When he got to the window, she suddenly illuminated herself, and he gasped, "Holy Fuck!" He thought, she was there in a sexy negligee, "Oh God!" And again he felt his body responding. He was wearing jeans and a dark shirt with metal buttons, his body visible from the thighs on up. "Very nice...is that what you always wear around the house at night?"

"I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours." God she was a tease, but she was way over there, he was here, this was PG, maybe R at worst. His breath was heavy, "Uh...seems fair!" But then as she dropped the negligee, she looked incredible dressed in her bra, thong, garters and stockings. "Damn girl...you are a tease...but..." He unbuttoned his shirt, slowly looking into her eyes as he did, watching how she watched him. Danny had kept in shape, lean, but muscular, sculpted pecs, a bit of hair on his chest, and six if not eight pack abs. He looked across as he peeled the shirt off. "Enough? Or does the lady want more?" Soon he continued his strip, slowly unbuckling and unbuttoning his jeans, letting them fall to the floor and stepping out of them with his bare feet. he was wearing white, boxer briefs, with a fit not too dissimilar than his earlier biking shorts, but no more than one would see in a Calvin Klein commercial. This was still a PG show, except he realized he was once again sporting serious wood...PG had just turned R! His eyes had scanned down as he took his pants off, and realized the hardness of outline of his cock, but now he raised those eyes up and looked at her...and held his hands out..."Satisfied?"

Danny asked, "Satisfied?"

Nicki laughed and answered, "Rarely. But, I'm working on it."

She reached up between her impressive beasts, unhooked her bra, and let it fall away from her body. Her D-cups were young and firm as a 19 year old's would be, but they were all Mother Nature's doing, so they had the expected, modest gravitational droop.

She let Danny ogle them a moment. There was 16 feet brenden them, as well as two closed windows, but Nicki was pretty sure that Danny could see that her gaze had dropped to his crotch and his so obvious and impressive erection. She repeated, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours."

"Rarely. But, I'm working on it." Danny had to laugh, there were so many comebacks, none of them appropriate, but let's face it, propriety had left long ago. "That's a shame, you should have many options...Of course a great sportscar needs an excellent driver!"

With that, Nicki had pressed the accelerator to the floor, unleashing a natural pair of tits that could only be described as exquisite. "Nice tits....extremely nice..." Danny practically moaned. It was incredible how fast Nicki seemed capable of having him hard, throbbing and stumbling for words. Her eyes were quite clearly focusing on his crotch.

No longer with many options she repeated the offer, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours." Danny could only stare back, "Christ Nicki, anymore and I'd be naked....and I though you wanted my wife's consent to do that..." Now he could tease and he lowered his hands so that his thumbs slid into the waistband of his boxer briefs. "...or have you changed your mind...."

Danny eyes now went to the silky thong barely covering his neighbor's young pussy...and very slowly he slid his pants down just an inch...."I'll show you mine if you show me yours?" And he held, right there, licking his lips and smiling his very best smile...

"That's a shame, you should have many options," Danny told Nicki regarding not getting satisfaction often enough. "Of course a great sportscar needs an excellent driver!"

"Yes, but, who's the sportscar and who's the driver?" she asked.

He didn't have enough time to respond before she popped off her bra and showed her headlights.

He moaned, "Nice tits....extremely nice..."

"Thank you, Daniel," Nicki said, playing with his full name. "But..."

She repeated her demand that he show something more, but instead he teased her by pulling his underwear down just enough that the bulbous head of his cock was threatening to make a run for it.

He threw her words back at her, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours?"

Nicki slipped her fingers into the waist band of her thong, just as Danny had, and began slipping the tiny pair of panties downward. She got low enough for him to see that her muff was muffless; she'd shaved herself baby butt smooth just this afternoon.

But just before the thong began to show the mine for which Danny's cock was throbbing, Nicki turned slowly around until her shapely pear ass filled the middle of the window. She leaned forward slowly, continuing to push the thong downward, until she was bent over perpendicular to the floor with the panties now loosely falling from her knees to gather around her ankles.

Nicki took her time to rise to height again, turning her torso enough for Danny to again enjoy her bosom while hiding her womanhood from him. She smiled wide and growled, "Vroom, vroom."

"Yes, but, who's the sportscar and who's the driver?" The question brimmed with such tantalizing implications but Danny only smiled, God this girl was fun! He wasn't quite sure how to reply, and luckily he didn't have to, instead she had released her glorious young breasts.

From that point they played back and forth, her provoking, him progressing it further, making sure she really wanted to see his most intimate object, testing if he could really do this!

She didn't hesitate, he watched her slip her fingers inside of the thin band of her panties, he felt his entire body flex in anticipation, he partially hated how much he wanted this, but OH HE DID! His eyes were fixed, watching every movement, acute in his observations. "Oh God, she's shaved! He loved a nice clean pussy...loved to eat it, loved to fuck it! STOP IT! He was talking to himself frantically, but his eyes held, captivated by her show.

As she turned, Danny had a revelation. Nicki was very cute, he had tried to keep her nicely boxed in his mind, and cute gave him the latitude to do the more simple flirting that had been their history up to today, her giving a wink or leaning over the fence, Danny raising a brow, q quick smile, or flexing a bit when he took his shirt off in the backyard and saw her looking over at him. There had been a bit more, but never anything like this. But now as she turned, did Danny fully embrace that not only did Nicki have spectacular tits, she had a perfect, and he meant perfect ASS!

"MMmmm!" He involuntarily moaned as she bent over, Oh GOD he loved this angle and he felt his fingers extend and his arms reach out a bit, if this was an invitation, his involuntary, reflexive response was "YES!" But he watched as she slid the panties down and he saw her ass, and just the briefest but seductive, peek-a-boo of the lips of her young pussy. He was staring, perhaps wanting to see if she was wet...God knows he was hard...so, sooooo hard!

The show was incredible and Danny could have stood there enjoying forever, but all good things must end, or do they just progress? Did he want this to progress? Well he was here wasn't he, and his eyes were glued. It did end, with a rise that would have been the envy of a prima ballerina, or latin dancer in both its grace and sexuality, finally turning just enough to enjoy a slightly different but equally impressive angle of her nubile body, "vroom".

"VROOM" indeed, he answered as his engine was ready to redline. "I guess it is my turn..." He was buying time, for this next step was meaningful in a way he could not deny. Everything before, even standing here in his underwear he could explain, he had certainly stretched, but had not broken a line. Even watching her, what man wouldn't...the answer was none! But now, in this next move, he was going to reveal something no other woman had seen in nearly a decade, his cock, his very, very aroused and hard cock. That wasn't the worst of it though was it? No, it was more the clear confirmation that his very hard cock was aroused for one reason and one reason only, its desperate and wanting desire for her.

She had done her part, accepted his offer, showed him hers, and with one push down. Sliding his boxer briefs down past his tip, the shaft of his cock as it literally sprang out and bounced in her direction as if officially acknowledging her presence, and then down past his manscaped balls. She was not the only only cleanly shaven and the effect was it made his cock look all the larger and more aroused. He pushed them past his thighs and then stepped out of them, all the time he watched her eyes take him in.

He let her watch a moment, his body in all its naked glory, did she want him to spin, the ability to enjoy his ass as he had hers. He was proud of it, firm, strong, he worked it literally off trying to keep it hard enough to bounce quarters off of. But he just stood, hoping she liked his cock. What an odd thing to be wondering about your neighbor. Finally he opened his palm and lifted his cock up so she was staring into the tip, "Do you enjoy driving a stick?"

Nicki's lips spread in a wide smile as Danny's cock leaped out of his underwear and literally bounced two or three times under the conflicting forces of gravity and the appendage's stiffness. She giggled, which he likely heard from the microphone of her phone over the speaker of his.

He asked her, "Do you enjoy driving a stick?"

"I do," she said without hesitation, adding, "but I wonder, do you know how to drive one, too."

As she caressed a hand down her belly and into her crotch, where she wetted two fingers and began turning slow circles around her swollen clit, Nicki demanded, "Show me that you know how to drive a stick, Danny. And, show me you can get it up to the red line."

She meant, of course, that she wanted to see him paint the window before him with a sprinkling of cum. But was he up for this? Just where was the line he wouldn't cross? Or more importantly, was there a line he wouldn't cross now that his sexy, bosomy teenage neighbor had made it clear that she likely didn't know lines existed.

She hummed toward her phone again, "Vroom, vroom, Daniel. Vroom vroom."

Danny could not deny, even to himself, how hard his cock throbbed and how good it felt in his hand. He looked at his sexy neighbor and could not help but wonder how good it might feel in her hands, her mmmm, everything. He didn't back away, he just held it out to her, like somehow she might take over and eliminate this angst he was dealing with...hell he had even propositioned her, in a way.

"I do...but I wonder, do you know how to drive one, too."

He watched her lower her hand, and slide her fingers into sweet folds he suddenly longed to explore. The motions were clear, as she started to tease her clit...if she wasn't wet before she certainly would be soon. Once again she had up the ante, and he, now clearly gambling like he had never considered gambling before needed to call, if not raise, she was apparently not bluffing, but did she really want him all in, did he?!?!

"I do...but I rarely have to drive alone anymore, although I am not exactly alone, am I?" He gripped his cock and started to stroke it very slowly, raising it so that his tip of his one eye was staring into both of hers. "The key to driving a really fast car is breaking it in, not over heating early, for if you let her warm up, get all the gears lubricated and moving well, pressing the accelerator up..." He stroked firmer and longer, his cock nicely throbbing and responding.

"Lots of young guys, just want to go zero to 60 as fast as the can...but an experienced hand takes his time...but by shifting at just the right moment..." He brought his other hand to his balls, and cradled them, as he stroked a bit more, and more. "You can go 180, 200, 210...and make it grip in the turns...and scream on the straight aways...." He was getting closer and closer but he was loving this...his cock was on fire....

"Do you know what I mean?"

"I do...but I rarely have to drive alone anymore," Danny told her, "although I am not exactly alone, am I?"

She watched and listened as he began masturbating. Nicki thought she saw his already hard cock seemingly add another inch and some additional thickness as Danny pleasured it.

"Do you know what I mean?"

Nicki had been ever so slowly accelerating her fingers' movement on and around her clit, just as Danny had been stroking longer and faster up and down his shaft. She told him, "I know what you mean. But, as many girls will tell you, its the destination of the drive that is desired just as much as the journey getting to it. So, Daniel, get to it."

She smiled wider at her insistence that he get that beautiful cock of his to muss the glass before him. Nicki gave Danny a minute or so more to push himself toward that desire climax, then suddenly disappeared from the window. A moment later, the light went out. And, she was just, gone!

She had challenged him, fucking challenged him! "I know what you mean. But, as many girls will tell you, its the destination of the drive that is desired just as much as the journey getting to it. So, Daniel, get to it." You fucking could bet he could get there and gloriously!

Suddenly he began stroking with vigor, intent, she wanted to see him cum, Jesus he would cum! “Yes, YES!!” His breathing stuttered , heart racing and ... “NOOO!!!” Click, he wasn’t sure if the phone went dea or the lights turned off first, but she vanished like the mirage she had emerged from. For a moment time stood still. He fell to his knees and then his back! Had she chickened out or simply saved himself?

Yet the vision of her gorgeous naked body, her fingers on her cli remained, etched in his vision and brain. Suddenly the hand gripping his prick took over and eyes closed he finished. His cock spasming in tribute, he ahot fireworks of cum into the air, only to have it solash back down on his chest and stomach. She had made him cum, cum hard, and it felt great. Finally subsided he got up and turned on the shower to clean up and finae it off, all of it.

As he stepped out of the water cleansed of his sins of coveting his neighbor, he felt better. Thank God he had gotten that out of his system before he had done something even worse. Tossing on a oai of sweat shorts and no t-shirt he headed downstairs for a drink. He was still hot!

Some might have thought Nicki a seriously fucked up tease. Some might have been right. She'd even called her that after she'd stepped aside to go turn the lights out. She'd never liked teases, though, so after she'd drawn the black out drapes such that Danny couldn't see that she'd turned the lights back on, the laid on her bed with her phone and produced an apology gift for him.

The timing was coincidental but perfect. He had just gotten out of the shower and was still naked when his phone chimed again. If he checked it, he would find a text message from Nicki that included a link to one of her many social media apps and a one-time password.

If he were to open the text, select the link, enter the password, and tap Join, he would find Nicki laying on her bed in the same garter and stockings he'd seen through the window, as well as a masquerade style mask that hid her identity. Her laptop was on the end of the bed such that when his image appeared and she parted her thighs, he was looking at the length of her otherwise naked body as clearly and in as incredible high def quality as to feel like he was right there with her.

And Nicki would tell him as her fingers found the glistening folds of her pussy, "Teach me to drive, Daniel. Teach me to drive."

Back