What WONT you do??

See now, I came into this thread with only one hard-and-fast limit. You all have made me think about things I *never* would've. Not sure if that's good or not. lol

I agree with whoever said (back on the first page, I think?) that kids/animals don't belong on the list 'cause it wouldn't be consentual anyways.

So let's see....

No scat.
This one is just my personal thing, but I can't/won't be sexual with anyone over 25 years older then me. It just feels very weird/strange/wrong when they're old enough to be my mother.
No humiliation regarding my weight/looks (all other humiliation is welcome!)

That's about it I think.

There are so many things I won't do. I don't have time to list them all.

I'll just say, of course nothing to do with kids.

Online cam, info and more Nope

Closed fists Nope

Slaps Nope

With the right person almost anything else is doable. I go off that person's interests far more than my own.

Scat maybe with the right person who had an interest in it.

Bestiality, maybe with the right person and animal who clearly WANTED to.

Unless said person wants me to top. Then my ego and desires come into play more.

:rose:

No scat, no blood, no animals, no children, no one who is related to me, no closed fists.

Def no scat, yuk yuk yuk!
No minors, totally sickens me
No punching or face slapping.
No cutting or needles.
Absolutely no dead things (apart from the leather of a whip)
No breathplay
No Animals
wouldnt be overkeen on being gagged, would most likely make me vom!
no vom!

You know, I know we had a whole separate thread not too long ago on the face-slapping thing, but it still really surprises me how many f-subs have a hard limit on that... It's just interesting from an infinite-variety/takes-all-kinds perspective that there's such a mental line there for so many women, many of whom are happy to be whipped, stuck with pins, cut with knives, whatever, but balk at a light slap to the cheek... Not remotely even a little bit judging...it's just fascinating to me when there's something on my kink-list that so many on this board have a hard limit on because I think of myself as being much less hard-core than most of y'all. It's an eye-opener for me.

I don't see how anything as large as a fist would be healthy up your ass. I knew a nurse who would only have anal sex with a cock once a year on her birthday because she worried about getting stretched. It wouldn't lead to big turds but I think it's more likely you'll shit your pants.

Oh. My. Gods. That's funny.

You know, I know we had a whole separate thread not too long ago on the face-slapping thing, but it still really surprises me how many f-subs have a hard limit on that... It's just interesting from an infinite-variety/takes-all-kinds perspective that there's such a mental line there for so many women, many of whom are happy to be whipped, stuck with pins, cut with knives, whatever, but balk at a light slap to the cheek... Not remotely even a little bit judging...it's just fascinating to me when there's something on my kink-list that so many on this board have a hard limit on because I think of myself as being much less hard-core than most of y'all. It's an eye-opener for me.

For me I was kicked in the jaw by a horse some years ago, just cant handle any impacts on the face

Back