What woke you up today, and when?

This is the the second skunk story I’ve heard in 24 hours.
What do you do for the kitteh? It must be freaking out. They don’t even like one tuft of fur out of place.

Captured him in a towel. Sprayed him down with a solution of Dawn, baking side and peppermint. Then let him run off to groom.

He is such a bully.

He now knows about skunks.

The conehead.

So, repeated applications. And he lives only outside for a week or so.

Captured him in a towel. Sprayed him down with a solution of Dawn, baking side and peppermint. Then let him run off to groom.

He is such a bully.

He now knows about skunks.

The conehead.

So, repeated applications. And he lives only outside for a week or so.

Poor kitty.

My second alarm. The first one was snoozed without me waking up enough to realize it.

My second alarm. The first one was snoozed without me waking up enough to realize it.

I live in fear of that. I really do. If I can sleep through hitting my snooze, then what else am I sleeping through?

My internal alarm clock

Accurately?

A weird Lit related dream, followed by the Princess 9:15 AM

Aren't all Lit-related dreams weird? I think that's part of the point.

I’m not sure. It’s 0530, so annoying.

I enjoy trying to backtrack and figure out what the culprit was. Usually it's a passing truck.

A migraine at 3am. Yuck.

Is there anything worse? :rose:

My boyfriend at 7:30 this morning. Time to get ready for work. :rolleyes:

The first half of your post could be fun, but not the second. Still. People are better than alarm clocks.

Alexa, At 6:00, 6:09, 6:18

Alexa's a bitch. I wonder which low-level human functionary was sitting in Seattle, listening to you stir... eww.

Alarm at 5:30 way too early

Agreed. Think of it this way: it could have been worse. It could have been your furnace blowing up.:p

5:43 am a small pack of coyotes grabbed and early breakfast and were howling about the meal.

3:59 our little dog. Up into bed with us got me until 5:30, then down to let him out and breakfast that got me until 6:00 AM.

Back