What to Do When You Wake Up to Your Partner Masturbating Beside You

I'd like to think I had enough energy to enjoy the show or participate in the festivities. I never knew a partner who actually LIKED to fly solo.

I think I would just listen for a while. I love the sounds he makes... they turn me on so quickly. Then I'd offer to assist if needed or just catch.

I think I would just listen for a while. I love the sounds he makes... they turn me on so quickly. Then I'd offer to assist if needed or just catch.

Lucky guy. My wife just makes the annoyed "ughhh" sound and slams the pillow over her head as she roles over... its not like I'm loud either.

42 years

Been married for 42 years and I have never awakened to find her masturbating. I'm not sure that she ever masturbates.

Not an issue or occurrence for either of us. If one of us needs to get of, regardless of the hour, we ask and know the other will take care of us.

If she can’t sleep and needs to get one, she’ll wake me, if I’m not already so, and ask for what she wants. Sometimes is a simple clit rubbing or a good g-spot stimulating finger fucking. Occasionally she wants a good hard tongue with lots of clit sucking. Half the time or better she just wants a quick fuck. She’s a pretty quick and easy cummer so she’ll ask me to get on top if she wants the full skin with her O. Other times she’ll just rub my cock and balls till I’m hard and then roll the other way, onto her side and present herself for a quick hard doggie fuck. Times like that, where she wants the PIV, she’s also hoping that I’ll get mine so she can have a load in her. She says it more fully satisfying and she sleeps better with a load in her.

As for me, well it’s roughly the same. If I just want to get off an am not in the mood for a full on session, I’ll just ask for what I want. If I want/need to empty in her mouth, I’ll just ask for and receive a quick bj. If I want to use her cunt, I love the fact that I don’t even have to ask. If she’s asleep, I don’t even have to wake her first. I usually just take her as I find her but occasionally I’ll have to roll her over or move her legs. Most times she wakes up completely while I’m moving or penetrating her. Sometimes she’s only half awake of fading off and on. Most of the time she’ll also get a good little O (funny that it occurs whether she’s fully awake or not). Other times I’ll just take some long pressing thrusts, barely moving so she doesn’t really get much stimulation but just feels all the pressure, till I eventually empty my nuts in her. And yes, she actually likes it when I use her like this and just nut in her without any care or attention to her pleasure. If it takes me a while, and she’s gotten her O while I was pumping, she’ll sometimes fall back to sleep before I’m done. It’s a little extra turn on, because it happens rarely, to listen to her sleep while I feel each spasm and squirt shooting deep into her.

So yeah, waking up to your partner masturbating beside you just doesn’t ever happen for either of us. Don’t think we’d like it if it did.

Generally if my husband wakes up and is feeling horny he'll reach for me before starting to stroke. I've been woken up this way several times. I've only woken up in the middle of the night horny a few times and I as well go for my husband.

I made a joke earlier in the thread.

But I actually think if a partner isn’t accepting or getting involved they might want to examine their relationship

Some circumstances notwithstanding

Often Sunday morning I wake up and find her vibe going hard and ready to climb on top and slide straight in, love when she wakes up horny
Always a great fuck

Now this is a loving couple

Not an issue or occurrence for either of us. If one of us needs to get of, regardless of the hour, we ask and know the other will take care of us.

If she can’t sleep and needs to get one, she’ll wake me, if I’m not already so, and ask for what she wants. Sometimes is a simple clit rubbing or a good g-spot stimulating finger fucking. Occasionally she wants a good hard tongue with lots of clit sucking. Half the time or better she just wants a quick fuck. She’s a pretty quick and easy cummer so she’ll ask me to get on top if she wants the full skin with her O. Other times she’ll just rub my cock and balls till I’m hard and then roll the other way, onto her side and present herself for a quick hard doggie fuck. Times like that, where she wants the PIV, she’s also hoping that I’ll get mine so she can have a load in her. She says it more fully satisfying and she sleeps better with a load in her.

As for me, well it’s roughly the same. If I just want to get off an am not in the mood for a full on session, I’ll just ask for what I want. If I want/need to empty in her mouth, I’ll just ask for and receive a quick bj. If I want to use her cunt, I love the fact that I don’t even have to ask. If she’s asleep, I don’t even have to wake her first. I usually just take her as I find her but occasionally I’ll have to roll her over or move her legs. Most times she wakes up completely while I’m moving or penetrating her. Sometimes she’s only half awake of fading off and on. Most of the time she’ll also get a good little O (funny that it occurs whether she’s fully awake or not). Other times I’ll just take some long pressing thrusts, barely moving so she doesn’t really get much stimulation but just feels all the pressure, till I eventually empty my nuts in her. And yes, she actually likes it when I use her like this and just nut in her without any care or attention to her pleasure. If it takes me a while, and she’s gotten her O while I was pumping, she’ll sometimes fall back to sleep before I’m done. It’s a little extra turn on, because it happens rarely, to listen to her sleep while I feel each spasm and squirt shooting deep into her.

So yeah, waking up to your partner masturbating beside you just doesn’t ever happen for either of us. Don’t think we’d like it if it did.

Does not work with separate bedrooms.

Does not work with separate bedrooms.

Why not? Just take walk to the others room and get what either/both of you needs. If the trip from your bed to the next room is too much effort, you may not be healthy enough for sexual activity.

Been married for 42 years and I have never awakened to find her masturbating. I'm not sure that she ever masturbates.

WOW , thought i was the only one. Your wife and mine must be sisters. 30 years ive tried to get my wife to do that. Wont have nothing to do with it. Just dont understand. Bummer.

Like I've done with my husband several times. Waking up, seeing that rock hard cock in the moonlight coming around our blinds, stiff and straight being worked by his grip. Rolling over whispering "let me", brushing his hand aside, moving down and suck it until he releases. :heart:

I just asked my wife. She has asked me if we’re having an earthquake once. (Nope, it was just me. >8 ^ ]

She also thinks maybe I’m itching. We both do a lot of outdoor work, light farming, gardening, tree work etc.

Sometimes if she’s in the mood, we’ll have sex. She likes to be taken from behind. Other times I’m on my own.

Like I've done with my husband several times. Waking up, seeing that rock hard cock in the moonlight coming around our blinds, stiff and straight being worked by his grip. Rolling over whispering "let me", brushing his hand aside, moving down and suck it until he releases. :heart:

Sounds exquisite!

I'd love to be able to say I'd offer to lend my assistance, but I despise being woken up so I'd probably be pretty pissed.

i really wish i could just lay there and watch and wait to be invited, but if she woke up during the night for a play, i would be woken up to slurp and eat till multiple O's

Back