What is the scenario that always can make you cum?

When I am waiting to be taken from behind, me on the bed, him standing, I spread my legs so that my body is at the right height, my tits dragging on the bed so that my nipples are being teased, my ass wiggling to the right position, that anticipation is perfectly hot. I love it. when I feel his cock, just the head as it makes it's way to making me feel great, oh my!
Yes I love this.
Everything about this.

Again Olive...you've gone and done it!! You've made my cock so raging hard with your descriptions...I would love to be the one coming up behind you..dragging the head of my cock up and down your ass just before I slide it in....oh dear....I may have to go take care of some "buisness" now!!:devil:

When I am waiting to be taken from behind, me on the bed, him standing, I spread my legs so that my body is at the right height, my tits dragging on the bed so that my nipples are being teased, my ass wiggling to the right position, that anticipation is perfectly hot. I love it. when I feel his cock, just the head as it makes it's way to making me feel great, oh my!
Yes I love this.
Everything about this.

Every time I think about olivefun.. I start to leak precum so does that count?

Every time I think about olivefun.. I start to leak precum so does that count?

yeah!
that does count, Seth.
Mmm!

Bucky, when I bend over and your cock is finding its way into my pussy, those few moments make me crazy with desire. When I am making myself cum, and I think of the penis head finding its own way, like a magnetic pull to my pussy, is when it gets crazy for me.

Isn't that delicious?

I probably have several scenarios I can relate but the one that stands out in my mind was a woman I was with a several years ago who, among her other assets, possessed an outstanding musical voice which I only heard her use while in the throes of passion..

Her vocalizations while I stroked in and out of her velvety wet pussy, the way she rocked her hips in time to my thrusts, the wonderful feel as she gripped my cock with her internal muscles, the way she slid her hand down between us to further open her pussy or to caress my cock and balls, to finally wrap herself around me pulling me as tightly into her as she could and softly whisper "come for me, baby.. come", and feeling her pussy contract as each jet shot into her while hearing her soft moans of pleasure..

It still sends shiver down my spine to remember it....

We all have something, that if we think of it when we're near the point of being about to cum, can send us over the edge into a bucking sexual frenzy.
What does it for you?

For me, it is being in a 69 with someone as his cock is shuddering as it gets harder and full of cum in my mouth/throat. Feeling the man's tongue moving on my clit in reaction to what my lips are doing as my hands are moving can give me the most satisfying orgasm.

Yummy thought.

For me it is when she talks dirty and such as telling me how she would like to be sucking my best ftrends cock and that he cums in her mouth as I cum in her pussy

Thinking of her sucking on 3 big black cocks as I fuck her, looking over her shoulder at me.

Me + D + anywhere together = the big probability that an orgasm could be in the offing :p

What a wonderful story Nipple Freak that you tell so well.I had to re read it as it evoked such wonderful memories.
Thank you. The reality of her was even better. It took a very long time till I found another woman who was as sexy. The big irony is that the one who I found in late life is at the opposite end of the sexual spectrum: very experienced in all forms of pleasuring... so it's like I've finally caught up with what I've been missing all these years and what it would have been like if Tina and I had settled down together. The only down side is that my Number One Playmate and Lover these days is too far away for us to be together more than one or two days each month, and I'm not having much luck finding any mature women who understand the concept of "NSA."

Well, the scenario that always makes me cum is when a woman arrives at my house (or hotel meeting) and tells me that she has decided to answer my request to know what she wants by lubing up her ass before showing up....that tells me everything I want to know...and always leads to my cumming.....

me it's a girl playing with my nipples while i'm pumping her, that takes me over the edge quicktime!

....a sitting/standing upright full frontal (including face) pix of a naked woman with large breasts....and my right hand, of course :)

I still get off big time thinking of my wife's niece when she was young with big tits, slim waste and a perfect ass. She kept her horse in a barn and I'd fantasize about helping her do her chores and when done fianally fucking her
on some hay bales. That little blonde still gets me off! :devil:

thinking of me being on my knees in front of him, mouth open, he feeds me his cock. moving my head back and forth, taking him in deeper each time. his fingers running through my hair, then entangling in it, holding my head firm as he takes control. fucking my mouth with wild abandon until he finally releases his cum deep inside.

oh hell yes, that will do it every time :D

Wow this is a great question . . and I have lots of great scenarios that I use to help push me over the top, but no matter the scenario, right as I am about to cum the same girl (my x) pops into my head 95% of the time. :eek: Does that mean I sill like her or just miss fucking her? :confused:

Back