What is the scenario that always can make you cum?

We all have something, that if we think of it when we're near the point of being about to cum, can send us over the edge into a bucking sexual frenzy.
What does it for you?

For me, it is being in a 69 with someone as his cock is shuddering as it gets harder and full of cum in my mouth/throat. Feeling the man's tongue moving on my clit in reaction to what my lips are doing as my hands are moving can give me the most satisfying orgasm.

Yummy thought.

hey Olive............ missed ya.... ;)

Last friday night I was being fucked from behind at my friend's work space. I went over to visit him there. His hands were on my fat ass within seconds of my getting there. I was still wearing my dress, but my tits were exposed and shaking from the action.
We heard someone in the hall outside.
I imagined the guy outside finding us and slipping in to play with my tits without my guy even noticing because he was so in a trance, slamming into me.
The thought made me cum to the coolest orgasm, it mounted to the ALMOST point, slow a bit, and then he and I were in perfect synch. He was matching his movements to the sucking my pussy was doing.
Thinking of this stranger coming in, seeing us, and getting right to it on my tits made me totally cum and so hard. I burst into a wonderful laughter.
It was fantastic.

Her Riding Me As Her Breasts Bounce ,,,,feverishly Right Before She Clenches My Shaft When She Cums

A fantasy I've never had the nerve to really try -- one cock slamming itself into my pussy, and another one fucking my face. Both of them slamming in as hard as they can.

Another big fantasy -- a gang bang -- 10, maybe 12 guys taking their turns fucking the life out of my pussy. So much cum from them it's just running out everywhere. One cums, pulls out, and the other one slams in and starts fucking my brains out before I can even take a breath. And they keep going, and going . . . Slamming their cocks in so hard it feels like they're going to come out the top of my head, big, round cocks reaming me out with each thrust. OMG, where's my vibrator . . .

well post something..........no use just bumping a dead thread..........

That college girl friend...

One scenario that really does it for me is remembering the sweet little Italian virgin who I dated in college. We did a lot of dry fucking and she was insatiable... but she really wanted to keep her cherry until she married. I'd visit her parents' home on weekends. She'd stay in one bed room with her sister and I'd be just upstairs in another bedroom with her brothers. She'd sneak in after everyone else was asleep, would take off her nightie and panties and would crawl under the covers with me. We'd hug one another, kiss, dry hump and masturbate one another to climax. She'd always wipe up my cum with her panties and then carry them back to her own bed to sniff until she'd fall asleep. Her sister was sexually active so I'm sure that she knew what was going on. Her brothers were very protective of her and no doubt they would have killed me if they'd caught us. I sometimes close my eyes while I'm wanking and imagine that Tina is jerking me off into her panties.
Then there is the memory of the first time I ever saw her nude. We had lunch together at a friend's house near the school she attended. The friend left so we went to a bedroom for what I thought would be a passionate session of necking. It started out that way, but I nearly came in my briefs when she took off her dress and slip. I was always attracted to her wavy black hair and shiny black eyes, but I didn't realize what a beautiful body she had. I hadn't known that her breasts were so round, and I could see some stray hairs sticking out from the crotch of her panties. She slipped off my shirt and trousers, and she giggled at the big spot of precum on my briefs. We continued to kiss and hug and soon we were groping one another's crotches. I really wanted to see her breasts so I unsnapped her bra. She let it fall off, but she blushed and held her hands over her ample breasts. I kissed her hands and arms and shoulders, and soon she was persuaded to let me see what I'd been wanting. Her areolas were about the size of half dollars, a very light tan... the most beautiful shade I think I've ever seen. I sucked her nipples until she was on the verge of cumming and then she tore off my briefs and frigged my cock until I exploded all over her and the sheet that was under us. She cleaned up as best she could with her panties after I removed them from her. I reciprocated the great orgasm she'd given me by honoring her demand, "Eat me up!" She had a tiny but very hard clit and a beautiful dark bush with an aroma that I've never been able to duplicate with any other woman. I loved her, and I loved the taste of her. Hell, I still love her even though it has been 35 years since we were last together. I still dream about her returning to my life and of us marrying one another as I'd hoped we'd do.

the scenario that always does it is when ,,,,a woman presents herself to me .....with blindfold and cuffs in hand ......and then just bends over my knee .....and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs ,,,,,,,,,,,,i Am Yours :devil:

Sometimes when I am just about to cum, playing with a nipple with one hand and my clit with the other and am close, so close.... .the thing that does it, is the thought of a HUGEload of cum squirting out and splat, on my tits and on my chin. I put my tongue out to catch the cum and a glob lands right on my tongue!
I love that!

Sometimes when I am just about to cum, playing with a nipple with one hand and my clit with the other and am close, so close.... .the thing that does it, is the thought of a HUGEload of cum squirting out and splat, on my tits and on my chin. I put my tongue out to catch the cum and a glob lands right on my tongue!
I love that!
Damn Olive!! You are sooooo hot!!! I think that ANYTHING you would do would make me cum hard!!

the view of a woman on all fours waiting for me to take her.....my favorite......

Fuck me please,

Four on the floor and ready to go. I gotta say that does it for me to.

When I am waiting to be taken from behind, me on the bed, him standing, I spread my legs so that my body is at the right height, my tits dragging on the bed so that my nipples are being teased, my ass wiggling to the right position, that anticipation is perfectly hot. I love it. when I feel his cock, just the head as it makes it's way to making me feel great, oh my!
Yes I love this.
Everything about this.

When I am waiting to be taken from behind, me on the bed, him standing, I spread my legs so that my body is at the right height, my tits dragging on the bed so that my nipples are being teased, my ass wiggling to the right position, that anticipation is perfectly hot. I love it. when I feel his cock, just the head as it makes it's way to making me feel great, oh my!
Yes I love this.
Everything about this.

That scenario is getting me a long way to cumming hehe

Easily gotten hard cums...

I really get off on pleasuring a partner. I enjoy very long foreplay with lots of nipple licking, 69, and the occasional rubbing of my cock head against her clit. I like to go down on a partner and nibble at her clit while I stimulate her G spot with my luckily very long fingers. The more times she cums, the harder and juicier I get. Basically I wait till she's just too tired to continue from cumming so much and then I shoot my load deep inside her.

Back