Do you know what a blunt is?

• Yes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Jada59

Literotica Guru
I just had the most awkward conversation. I was out with my gardener (I will refer to him as J) and we picked his friend and his friend's GF up. They are driving around, looking at Christmas lights. The friend was smoking a blunt. Yes, pot is legal here.

The friend kept referring to me as J's mom. J had told this friend that I was his mom. Perhaps he was embarrassed because I'm about 30 years older than him. When I told the guy that I wasn't his mom, he quickly amended it to say that I am his spiritual mom. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

At any rate, the friend began explaining to me what a blunt is. I just blinked my eyes and told him that I knew what it was. He looked shocked and told me that most adults don't know what it is. Now I have no clue what he considers to be an adult because legally he is one but IMO he wasn't acting like one.

So my question is... Do you know what a blunt is?

I just had the most awkward conversation. I was out with my gardener (I will refer to him as J) and we picked his friend and his friend's GF up. They are driving around, looking at Christmas lights. The friend was smoking a blunt. Yes, pot is legal here.

The friend kept referring to me as J's mom. J had told this friend that I was his mom. Perhaps he was embarrassed because I'm about 30 years older than him. When I told the guy that I wasn't his mom, he quickly amended it to say that I am his spiritual mom. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

At any rate, the friend began explaining to me what a blunt is. I just blinked my eyes and told him that I knew what it was. He looked shocked and told me that most adults don't know what it is. Now I have no clue what he considers to be an adult because legally he is one but IMO he wasn't acting like one.

Pukes penile matter.

He means that his parents and their circle are all utterly naive, and he's never actually had any sort of friendship beyond his own age group.

At high school a guy I knew had his bag searched by the head. This man, who was probably in uni in the 60s, found a pack of Marlborough in the kids bag, took one out, held it up, and asked in an accusatory tone "Is this a splif?!". I'm told he was quite offended by the kid laughing.

Some people are very good at ignorance.

He means that his parents and their circle are all utterly naive, and he's never actually had any sort of friendship beyond his own age group.

At high school a guy I knew had his bag searched by the head. This man, who was probably in uni in the 60s, found a pack of Marlborough in the kids bag, took one out, held it up, and asked in an accusatory tone "Is this a splif?!". I'm told he was quite offended by the kid laughing.

Some people are very good at ignorance.

Well this dude was ignorant. Fer sure.

I understood 'a blunt' to mean:

1. an incompetently hand-rolled cigarette (contents unspecified but usually cannabis) that bulges in the middle instead of being straight, and

2. one rolled by a person already high on cannabis whose coordination means they cannot roll a spliff with their normal dexterity.

Edited for PS: I remember an Australian cowboy whose party trick was to handroll a cigarette one-handed on horseback at a gallop while negotiating a complex obstacle course. He was reported as an end of news item on Australian TV in the early 1960s. His hand-rolled cigarettes were usually better than mine. :eek:

Last edited:
I have genuinely known people who pretended not to know what a blunt was so they could cheat me.

A blunt is a CIGAR you fuckers, not a CIGARETTE. Your ass is gonna get his ass kicked over that shit one day, STEVE.

I have genuinely known people who pretended not to know what a blunt was so they could cheat me.

A blunt is a CIGAR you fuckers, not a CIGARETTE. Your ass is gonna get his ass kicked over that shit one day, STEVE.

Correct. A cigar. A spliff is a cigarette of tobacco mixed with pot.

Correct. A cigar. A spliff is a cigarette of tobacco mixed with pot.

That's what I'm saying. Like I'm fucking stupid. You want me to split a joint among three people? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. I pay money for a blunt it better be the size of a tampon.

I usually go by the ounce but like, sometimes you're in a situation, yhall know how it is.

To his credit, he did eventually give me three of the JOINTS that were JOINTS and not blunts, that upselling piece of shit. For the same price.

Like look at me, do I look like one joint would get ME high, let alone a group?

This thread done gave me stoner flashbacks. Well played, thread.

Edit: also if you cut it with tobacco you're the worst kind of person. Half the stoners I know don't smoke. They're not gonna "pollute their body" with that poison. Like... yhall... yhall know all smoke has carcinogens in it, right?

But that's none of my business so whatever.

A Blunt is just a fat like a Cigar usually all weed rolled with paper like a cigar.
A Joint is thinner and rolled with normal tobacco paper.
A Spliff is a mixed with tobacco and rolled with tobacco paper.
Having a choof, the weed is ground up and used in a small pipe, like a hash pipe, or a water Bong.

There are many many other ways to use it, If you really want to know more read "The Stoners Cook Book". You can cook all sorts of stuff and also make Cannabutter. :D
Many many many years ago a friend of mine made some cookies (he was a really good cook), I was shit faced for 2 days.:D:D

Yeah I was young once, ;)
Not that I know anything about this stuff at all, nup, nada, nuffing. :rolleyes:

A Blunt is just a fat like a Cigar usually all weed rolled with paper like a cigar.
A Joint is thinner and rolled with normal tobacco paper.
A Spliff is a mixed with tobacco and rolled with tobacco paper.
Having a choof, the weed is ground up and used in a small pipe, like a hash pipe, or a water Bong.

There are many many other ways to use it, If you really want to know more read "The Stoners Cook Book". You can cook all sorts of stuff and also make Cannabutter. :D
Many many many years ago a friend of mine made some cookies (he was a really good cook), I was shit faced for 2 days.:D:D

Yeah I was young once, ;)
Not that I know anything about this stuff at all, nup, nada, nuffing. :rolleyes:

I'd rather have the edibles. I love those things so much. I love how you think that they're not working so you eat like half a dozen brownies, then you're at work an hour later and you're just high as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. It's a better high.

edit: Oh, also I hear you. That shit's illegal, I'd never do that. :rose:

I'd rather have the edibles. I love those things so much. I love how you think that they're not working so you eat like half a dozen brownies, then you're at work an hour later and you're just high as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. It's a better high.

I've tried edibles. I think I am impervious to pot. Doesn't do a thing for me.

Yeah it's a bit slow to come on, but fuck when it does...............:cool:

I've tried edibles. I think I am impervious to pot. Doesn't do a thing for me.

The proper way to eat edibles is to have someone present them to you and tell you to eat one. Then it doesn't instantly kick in like when you smoke, so you instead eat all of it in one go.

If you actually listen to them I think it doesn't do anything. Edibles require you to be a goddamn idiot.

Yeah it's a bit slow to come on, but fuck when it does...............:cool:

I think it lasts longer, too. I went through that whole work day, in my hypothetical example that certainly wasn't what actually happened to me, fine, upstanding, law abiding citizen that I am, and came home still baked off my hypothetical ass.

Stuff it full with a gram and then call it a day. I can't remember the last time I smoked a blunt.

I'm still not a fan of those vape pens, which makes me feel old. "Back in my day we smoked real weed, not this liquefied bullshit."

Last edited:
Stuff it full with a gram and then call it a day. I can't remember the last time I smoked a blunt.

I'm still not a fan of those vape pens, which makes me feel old. "Back in my day we smoked real weed, not this liquefied bullshit."

Jesus fucking Christ these kids today. How the fuck am I supposed to hotbox with vapor? Do these younguns even know what a shotgun IS!?

i once smoked a blunt with some random dude right in front of my father without him even realizing what was going on. that was the moment i realized that he'd always been bluffing about knowing what it smelt like. oh, if only i'd known when i was younger. i would've gotten away with so much more shit.

Back