What have you posted recently?

I am having a bit of a wobble... I have two stories ready, but really don't know whether to post either. One is long (78k words) the other a continuation of an existing thread.

It feels as if the last few I have posted have just sunk and I am not sure I have the heart for this... Maybe tomorrow (maybe someday)

My new story is up. Probably my most straightforward submission (as you can tell by the title, lol). Simple, romantic, all about an intense fuck to conceive a child to continue a noble dynasty.

https://literotica.com/s/breeding-the-duchess
I really enjoyed reading this, and I love the use of the word “vignette” which I am now going to unilaterally apply to everything I’ve written, given they’re similar lengths to your stories.

Definitely keep that style up, totally drew me into the world.

I am having a bit of a wobble... I have two stories ready, but really don't know whether to post either. One is long (78k words) the other a continuation of an existing thread.

It feels as if the last few I have posted have just sunk and I am not sure I have the heart for this... Maybe tomorrow (maybe someday)
Wow 78k is practically a novel! I would break it up into smaller chapters and go from there. Hopfully you stick with it, what are you writing about?

Wow 78k is practically a novel! I would break it up into smaller chapters and go from there. Hopfully you stick with it, what are you writing about?

it's shorter than one of my others... it's about love, spanning three years. I could split it, but it feels wrong to as there will be nothing happening for most of it!

Can the 78,000 words be broken into smaller chunks as chapters? Or, if it is in chapters, it can be posted as a complete novel in one go.

I really enjoyed reading this, and I love the use of the word “vignette” which I am now going to unilaterally apply to everything I’ve written, given they’re similar lengths to your stories.

Definitely keep that style up, totally drew me into the world.
Thanks!

Usually I write longer-form, sprawling stuff across multiple chapters, but that one was fun to write. And the warm reception it's getting has me thinking I'll continue to do more of those vignettes, including with other characters/pairings from that world.

Can the 78,000 words be broken into smaller chunks as chapters? Or, if it is in chapters, it can be posted as a complete novel in one go.

It is in chapters in the story, but it only makes sense as one (if that makes sense). Most of the first half is sex free. Then it builds, so splitting it would mean the last chapter is a bonk-fest after not much for the preceding ones.

I'll be posting a link to my new story tomorrow. It's another Sam and Kim story, and the title is A Mexican Cutie. I've yet to start a Sam and Kim series for it, and I'm not sure how many of their stories I've put here.

Chapter 1 of my new story just got published and chapter 2 should go up tmro.

https://www.literotica.com/s/riding-out-the-hurricane-ch-01

Like most of my writing, it involves a guy with an absurdly large penis. I tried to put focus on natural dialogue while keeping things moving quickly, but this is not my strong suit. I also tried to create some genuine romance between the characters, but again, not something Im good at.
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Chapter 2 moves from erotic couplings into fetish category as it gets into growth/expansion fetishism. I still plan on challenging myself and exploring the romance side of things though.

Back