What have you posted recently?

Loving the story... i seem to be gravitating more towards plots and characters these days! Not to say the erotic content isn't good, it is, just i was keen to get back to the 'real' action.
Much appreciated! There’s six stories so far. Link in my sig to the series.

Chapter Two of Bouncing Back

This is a slow burn story in Lesbian Sex. In the 9,200 words so far, there hasn’t actually been any… well, lesbian sex 😬. Indeed Chapter Two includes some rather non-titillating hetero sex.

But… it’s infused with Lesbian awakening and lesbian longing, while trying to maintain a core of realism.

Look how fancy this little PA gal is getting 🤣

I’m kinda proud of it.

Thanks to @onehitwanda and @Djmac1031 for the help with both this and the overall plot that will most likely conclude with Chapter Three (though my ideas are expanding, so it might be four chapters).

Thanks also to @Laurel for sorting out a URL clash with another story of the same name.

Emily

Been a while since I added to this thread. I've been posting a number of stories, but for some reason haven't felt like advertising much. We'll give it a shot for a change.

Barstow - Group Sex Pending Pt. 01
Barstow - Group Sex Pending Pt. 02
Barstow - Group Sex Pending Pt. 03

This is a fun romp as a "fourple" prepares for and then throws a big swinger party to watch the Super Bowl. Heavy on silly humor and fun banter within the foursome. All about good friends having a really good time.

Disclaimer: It's a big swinger party. Lots of characters doing lots of things. Cameo mentions of other characters from the Barstow series.

just submitted one... which was a tad silly as I will be away for 10 days.

anyway, look out for Suburban Sweetheart Adventures Ch 1 - it's some of the fun had by the characters from my first series as that has ended.

Bad Brat Girl - a simple filthy BDSM tale (first chapter) of a woman dressing up and submitting to her man - and two friends. Only, most of the time, Sarah's the domme and she's assisted her friend Cat in disciplining Cat's husband Jake.

Which doesn't help her get into the headspace needed to submit, however much she wants to be the good submissive.

So she's being a right brat.

I just posted Chapter 12 of "My Mom is a Slut" (cuckold, Dom/sub, manipulation, incest).

It contains the "original ending" as I'd pictured it, however if I stop now, I think I may get a lot of hate mail; it went live yesterday and I've already got people asking for the next chapter; have been getting fairly solid 10k views for each chapter after a max of 50k on Ch1.

We talk a lot about writing here, and we are proud of our stories, so let's share stories that we've posted.

Toot your own horn for your work here. Anything you want to share, any category or theme.

I'll start. My latest story is from a new loosely-connected series I'm working on. It takes place in St. Benedict's school. Students, teachers, and staff behaving badly.

School librarian has an after school session with a couple football players and a girl.

Librarian Linda Peterson
I too have a naughty librarian story: https://literotica.com/s/the-librarian-50

First time that I've visited this thread... Don't know why. I've got to come here more often. It looks to be a better source of quality stories than wading through the 'New Erotic Stories'.

Anyway, these are not recent-recent, but they are my latest.

https://literotica.com/s/lauras-cardinal-ch-01
https://literotica.com/s/lauras-cardinal-ch-02
https://literotica.com/s/lauras-cardinal-ch-03
Weirdly, I’ve been reading your Ch-01 today. I left a comment just now. Proper gut wrenching. That was beautifully written. I wish I was that good! Thank you for sharing.

I also have never dipped into this thread, but here goes:

A Secret Attraction posted in Mature yesterday. I’ve had other stories there that always seemed to make the weekly and sometimes monthly top lists, but always with older woman / younger man stories rated higher. So I decided to try and write one myself.

It’s about a mom and her son’s best friend, reasonably vanilla as that type of story goes, with the young man a little naive and a bit of CFNM added for spice.

I also have never dipped into this thread, but here goes:

A Secret Attraction posted in Mature yesterday. I’ve had other stories there that always seemed to make the weekly and sometimes monthly top lists, but always with older woman / younger man stories rated higher. So I decided to try and write one myself.

It’s about a mom and her son’s best friend, reasonably vanilla as that type of story goes, with the young man a little naive and a bit of CFNM added for spice.
That sounds right up my alley. I will check it out.

I have published two very short stories recently.

My Arthurian legend, These Trifles. I named it for the quote:
“The Queen of Air and Darkness tilted back her head and laughed. A more ghastly sound I hope never to hear. ‘Do you think I care about these trifles?’
‘Murder is no trifle, woman,’ Arthur said.
‘No? How many men have you killed, Great King? How many have you slain without cause? How many did you cut down that you might have spared? How many died because you in your battle-rage would not heed their pleas for mercy?’
The High King opened his mouth to speak, but could make no answer.”
― Stephen R. Lawhead, Arthur

And I also posted, Blowjob Blues?, a fun little story that asks: Do you ever get tired of me sucking your dick?

Back