What have you posted recently?

https://literotica.com/s/the-priestess-and-the-prostitute

Just posted the latest one-shot in my erotic fantasy setting! It's a lighthearted high-fantasy world that mostly takes inspiration from things like D&D, Wizardry, Final Fantasy, and Dragon Quest.

This particular story centers on an elven priestess, exhausted by her duties at the church. One night, she ends up with an unexpected bounty of coin, and decides to spend it on a night of sin at a specialty brothel. Very graphic interspecies sex with a hunky dragon man ensues!

A simple premise, I know, but somehow these shorts always turn out longer than I expect.

Posted a few old tales from elsewhere, basic strokey stuff. They’re not as good as what I can do now, IMO, and are playing with some fetishes I’m not really into. But it’ll tide things over until the stuff I’m currently writing is done. It’s good for morale to have a few new submissions on the go; if they stabilise above 4 I’ll be content.

A poem, it's pending. I'm thinking of pulling it. I wrote it in early hours with my brain addled.

Also a shameless plug - Midnight's Daughter went live this morning.
Inspiration comes from unusual places sometimes. I began reading your story, and was struck by the evocative description in the opening lines. You manage to paint a picture that's immediately recognisable to anyone who's seen even a movie of a picture of an Italian lake. A lot of it has to do, I think, with your brief mentions of the light - that typical Italian light.

By a series of associations, it reminded me of parts of Spain I've visited. The scenery is completely different, of course. But the light dominates the landscape there, too. Your description made me want to write a story that uses light in an effective way to create mood and enhance the setting.

So thanks for this roundabout inspiration, and sorry for not reading beyond the first half page of your story.

You're not sorry yet, but you will be. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Now I'm worried that tonight I'll be trapped in a nightmare and I can't wake up until I've finished the story. But my internet connection is down and the pages won't load. And through it all, you'll be chanting horrible puns.

Now I'm worried that tonight I'll be trapped in a nightmare and I can't wake up until I've finished the story. But my internet connection is down and the pages won't load. And through it all, you'll be chanting horrible puns.
Putrid Puns and Lacerating Limericks!

published 2 stories now. a serial. part 2 is looking good and lets me open up the MC's past more and allows him to bond with one of his Ladies more openly. already started on part 3 plus a new potential series. 4k words in under 4 hours of work.

David's Journey part 1 is doing decent staying around 4.39* while part 2 is staying around 4.6*.

I'm hoping this new story does well for me.

My first stab at the Sci-Fi category on Literotica: Mulier Unit 05-22-E
I wrote it for the Literotica April Fools' Contest. It's a little more melancholic and subdued than my usual style, but still has enough sweetness (and some sexy scenes) to please anyone who has enjoyed my other stories.
If you give it a read, please let me know what you think. Thank you!! ❤️

Last edited:
I have several things written, but I am just not sure now.

the last few have stalled and it just feels a bit... MEH!

Still finishing another long one, but lost my nerve to submit anything now.

need coffee. or a holiday. or both

Back