What have you posted recently?

Just posted my first story! Excited to be able to share. Its about a first time lesbian experience from a first person POV.

The ending is abrupt as it is meant as a cliffhanger - this will be a multiple part series exploring the relationship between the two female characters.

Thanks for considering reading and thanks for any feedback.

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-first-time-325

For those that do not squick at nonconsensual incest, my dark femdom novella The Three Mother Pact went live on Monday. Two libertine mothers and a morally ambiguous one agree to share their sons, till the morally ambiguous one has a change of heart, and conflict ensues.

Morning all, unexpectedly a new chapter in Peta/Sam has gone live this morning.

This story has been waiting to be published since early February! It’s one of my personal favourites I have written.

In which Peta gives Sam a bed for the night… Thigh High.

Have a read, see what you think, and leave feedback if you like.

On the Low Futon Bed

Another short quick piece of "simple erotica" (to use the term championed by @AG31) aka "stroke". It's part of my Emma and Bobbie series, even though the characters here are nameless.

I realise my eyes are closed, my fingers still slow in your hair. I'm holding your head in place on my cock, but when you pull back, I let you. You stand up and when you kiss me, I taste the taste of my cock. Your tits press to my chest, and they're tight and hot. Your face is flushed, and when you speak, there's a crack in your voice and it's husky.

"God damn. I'm gonna do that again, suck your cock. Undress me now, though. Get this fucking skirt off."

Last edited:
Semi recently was a 750 Word Challenge Story.

I do have a few stories that I'm about 3/4's of the way finished writing.

I have started a few contest stories as well. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish them in time.

What and Who Did I Do? posted yesterday in Mind Control. It was my first dip into that pool and to be honest, it has me questioning my choices. I thought this story was fun, creative, and had more sex in it, a couple of things other stories of mine may have lacked. It’s currently rated at 4.44, which is up from 4.0, but scoring significantly worse than what I guess I’ve been spoiled to become accustomed to. I don’t know how much that might be because the two main characters are the subjects of the mind control, whereas I think in that category MCs are typically the ones doing the controlling, or maybe it’s just not as good and entertaining a story as I thought it was.

If anyone cares to check it out, I would welcome any feedback. Two high school seniors lose their memories but gain heightened sexual powers, then try to figure out how, why, and what comes next. It’s kind of sweet and Romantic, as most of my stories tend to be. I considered posting it in Romance but it would have been an unusual fit there.

Nothing for months... I had a few months last year with plenty of writing waiting on a backburner and no time to spare. Now the time is available, the stories are still there, the imagination is still fertile but the words aren't coming. I'm a free-form writer rather than a planner but every time my imagination prompts me, I sit... and sit... and stare... and nothing. Frustrating.

I have one pending, but when it'll clear and be posted is anyone's guess. Six days, that's twice my average.

I uploaded the second (and concluding) chapter of A Mother's Lust last Monday (March 11th), it's still pending.

Nothing for months... I had a few months last year with plenty of writing waiting on a backburner and no time to spare. Now the time is available, the stories are still there, the imagination is still fertile but the words aren't coming. I'm a free-form writer rather than a planner but every time my imagination prompts me, I sit... and sit... and stare... and nothing. Frustrating.
I get that way sometimes. I'm a pantser too. I think part of the problem is that when things have been sitting for so long, instead of free form writing, I'm focused on trying to recapture what was in my head back then.

But it isn't in there anymore. Even after a few months, I'm almot a different person. The things in my head, the connections I would make have shifted. Some subtly, some a lot.

So when I want to continue a story that has been sitting, I just start it over. Or I don't, and just move to something new.

Just finished another long one... 77k words! There's not much sex in it, s maybe I will re-read and decide whether to submit or not, but I like the story!

now my head is empty!

So I posted a story this morning that has absolutely no sex in it.

It’s now my best rated story.

Maybe I should give up on writing about the sex?!

The Faraway Town
It's good. There's tension, growth, and promise in it. Those good ratings are because it looks like the sex in the sequel will be fantastic.

Umm... there is a sequel, right?

It's good. There's tension, growth, and promise in it. Those good ratings are because it looks like the sex in the sequel will be fantastic.

Umm... there is a sequel, right?
Plenty! Click the feedback thread in my signature to see the whole series of stories. I recommend Polaroids to start with…!

Back