What do you want the afterlife to be like?

Perpetual bliss and happiness.

But I hope that I can see all the different possible outcomes of all my decisions in my life.

Plus I would like to know everything.

Do I get to be an orb and just float through walls and over cities and stuff?

Peaceful, happy and lots of great food, drink, and sex.
Sex with whom? The other souls of deceased humans up there? (Or out there.) You'd better hope that the gender conflicts that affect the still living are resolved when you get there. Or do you hope it would be with angels?

Sex with whom? The other souls of deceased humans up there? (Or out there.) You'd better hope that the gender conflicts that affect the still living are resolved when you get there. Or do you hope it would be with angels?
It's heaven, all that shit is left behind.

I've thought of this and I know exactly what would happen. It would be similar to Earth but:

1. Poverty, war, and disease would be eradicated worldwide.

2. Every person on the planet would be a 6/10 or above in terms of beauty.

3. I'd be the universally accepted undisputed king of the world but would delegate governing to democratic processes for all countries.

4. I'd have undisputed sexual rights to any woman in the world that I wanted.

5. If a woman is already with a man, it would be considered an honor for her and her entire family if I asked to have a sexual or romantic relationship with her. Whether it was casual sex or long-term, her husband would prepare her for me and be proud.

5. I would fly around to any part of the world I wanted at will and have any woman I wanted at any time. I could order any woman I wanted to fly to me. I'm browsing instagram and see some hot college girl shaking her ass? I'd make one phone call and she'd be in my room within hours. I'm walking down the street and see a beautiful 28-year old MILF, I'd stop them and introduce myself and simply tell her I want her. Her husband would shake my hand and say "I hope you guys have a great time" as I take her to a nice hotel and ravage her for hours.

6. I'd still be married but my wife's primary job would be to arrange and organize my romantic and sex life with her and with other women, including with her sisters, cousins, and friends. She'd wake me up and say things like: "Hurry up, your first appointment this morning is with my sister. She's waiting for you in her room." I'd go across and find her little sister dressed in lingerie waiting for me to fuck her with my morning wood. Cleaning up my creampies would be considered an honor for any woman, so my wife would be the first to get inside the room and eat my cum out of her 19 year old baby sister.

7. I'd have nearly unlimited sexual stamina and an unlimited supply of thick, fertile cum.

8. I'd have a small "harem" of committed relationships. It would consist of my wife and her sisters and cousins and a number of women we currently know, and a few other women as my "home team". Her mother, my mother, my sisters and some of my cousins would also be there. They're my lifelong partners and lovers. A fairly large group of about 100 women. They also love each other and we live in a small city that is basically home.

9. I'd also have a rotating group of women who serve as more temporary relationships.

10. The Olympics would have an event where the most beautiful and athletic women form teams to fuck me. The team that can last the longest getting fucked multiple times by me would win gold. It would be a worldwide event with HD broadcast that includes every angle.

11. I would literally be able to walk anywhere and ask to fuck any woman I wanted. It doesn't matter if she's a barista at Starbucks, if I wanted her immediately she'd get naked on the table and I'd fuck her while the people in the store cheered for her and put the video on Instagram. I could walk into a church on Sunday morning and the pastor's gorgeous 18-year old daughter could be playing the piano. I'd say hello to the congregation and tell her I want her, now. The pastor would tell the congregation how grateful he is that his daughter has been chosen, and the entire congregation would watch as I made love to her on the piano bench.

"Does she have any sisters?" I'd ask the pastor while thrusting into her pussy, and he'd point to his family - a GORGEOUS 45 year old MILF and two other daughters ages 19 and 21. As soon as I finished cumming inside the first daughter, I'd point to the wife and tell her to come and clean up my cock. She would be honored and would get on her knees and lick me clean. "I'm going to take your wife and daughters to your house now Pastor." I tell him. "You can come home when you're done here." The congregation would cheer as the women go home with me and I'd proceed to fuck his wife and two other daughters all over their master bedroom. When he arrives, I'd be in the bed with his daughters on my sides and his wife still mounted on me with my cock in her pussy, all of us sleeping.

This scene would basically repeat itself anywhere and everywhere.

It's heaven, all that shit is left behind.
I should keep in mind that the title of this thread is what would you like the afterlife to be like? It's not: what is the afterlife really like? Let's face, not even religious people truly know the details. It's all fantasies.

The "jungles" referred to here are hobo encampments.

I've thought of this and I know exactly what would happen. It would be similar to Earth but:

1. Poverty, war, and disease would be eradicated worldwide.

2. Every person on the planet would be a 6/10 or above in terms of beauty.

3. I'd be the universally accepted undisputed king of the world but would delegate governing to democratic processes for all countries.

4. I'd have undisputed sexual rights to any woman in the world that I wanted.

5. If a woman is already with a man, it would be considered an honor for her and her entire family if I asked to have a sexual or romantic relationship with her. Whether it was casual sex or long-term, her husband would prepare her for me and be proud.

5. I would fly around to any part of the world I wanted at will and have any woman I wanted at any time. I could order any woman I wanted to fly to me. I'm browsing instagram and see some hot college girl shaking her ass? I'd make one phone call and she'd be in my room within hours. I'm walking down the street and see a beautiful 28-year old MILF, I'd stop them and introduce myself and simply tell her I want her. Her husband would shake my hand and say "I hope you guys have a great time" as I take her to a nice hotel and ravage her for hours.

6. I'd still be married but my wife's primary job would be to arrange and organize my romantic and sex life with her and with other women, including with her sisters, cousins, and friends. She'd wake me up and say things like: "Hurry up, your first appointment this morning is with my sister. She's waiting for you in her room." I'd go across and find her little sister dressed in lingerie waiting for me to fuck her with my morning wood. Cleaning up my creampies would be considered an honor for any woman, so my wife would be the first to get inside the room and eat my cum out of her 19 year old baby sister.

7. I'd have nearly unlimited sexual stamina and an unlimited supply of thick, fertile cum.

8. I'd have a small "harem" of committed relationships. It would consist of my wife and her sisters and cousins and a number of women we currently know, and a few other women as my "home team". Her mother, my mother, my sisters and some of my cousins would also be there. They're my lifelong partners and lovers. A fairly large group of about 100 women. They also love each other and we live in a small city that is basically home.

9. I'd also have a rotating group of women who serve as more temporary relationships.

10. The Olympics would have an event where the most beautiful and athletic women form teams to fuck me. The team that can last the longest getting fucked multiple times by me would win gold. It would be a worldwide event with HD broadcast that includes every angle.

11. I would literally be able to walk anywhere and ask to fuck any woman I wanted. It doesn't matter if she's a barista at Starbucks, if I wanted her immediately she'd get naked on the table and I'd fuck her while the people in the store cheered for her and put the video on Instagram. I could walk into a church on Sunday morning and the pastor's gorgeous 18-year old daughter could be playing the piano. I'd say hello to the congregation and tell her I want her, now. The pastor would tell the congregation how grateful he is that his daughter has been chosen, and the entire congregation would watch as I made love to her on the piano bench.

"Does she have any sisters?" I'd ask the pastor while thrusting into her pussy, and he'd point to his family - a GORGEOUS 45 year old MILF and two other daughters ages 19 and 21. As soon as I finished cumming inside the first daughter, I'd point to the wife and tell her to come and clean up my cock. She would be honored and would get on her knees and lick me clean. "I'm going to take your wife and daughters to your house now Pastor." I tell him. "You can come home when you're done here." The congregation would cheer as the women go home with me and I'd proceed to fuck his wife and two other daughters all over their master bedroom. When he arrives, I'd be in the bed with his daughters on my sides and his wife still mounted on me with my cock in her pussy, all of us sleeping.

This scene would basically repeat itself anywhere and everywhere.
The problem with this is that all the other guys want the same thing. You can't all have it this way.

My Jeep will never break down or need gas or an oil change.

If there is an afterlife, my ideal version of it would be that my spirit could travel through time and see the history of our world. There are so many great historical moments that I would love to experience first hand to see how they truly unfolded.

I would hope I would be given a second chance at life starting when I was about 10 to 12 years old with all my memories that I have now so I wouldn't make the same mistakes.
My thoughts exactly! That would be so cool

Back