What do users use the most for cam 2 cam fun?

wild9445

Literotica Guru
43/mwm looking for ladies or couples to be friends with and eventfully have some cam 2 cam fun. I also wanted to post this as a question, what do most users use to cam to cam without using Skype? I’m hard of hearing and tonight I finally tried out the live captioning on my machine and it works with multiple apps (both native apps and web based apps0, which is pretty damn cool! (Yes I’m a geek and love being one lol). So I’m looking forward to tryimg to use it for cam 2 cam fun ;)

Last edited:
**********, simple texting with interactive cams!! There are many I’ve found these & google chat have the capability!

**********, simple texting with interactive cams!! There are many I’ve found these & google chat have the capability!
This didn't come out with a name but you can message me directly if you give me the name there.

For everyone else reading this, small update, as of yesterday I am 44. Another great year gone by and ready for more fun for another year and more ;)

Good info...kik banned me from the live site this morning for getting a little too "cocky". Ban is for two weeks...kinda harsh

Back