What did you dream? Tell it in five sentences or fewer.

I ran a village of squirrels, mice and penguins by pulling levers in a gigantic control room. There were lots of canals, dams and various types of water mills all around the village and I had to guide water into right parts using those levers to keep electricity going. The animals wore clothes, had jobs, carried briefcases etc.

It was a weird, but funny and surprisingly relaxing dream.

I was running a taco truck in Milwaukee, shooing away college coeds because their mum probably gives better head.

After revealing some of my intimate and steamy fantasies to Mrs MF just before bedtime, I had a series of dreams about said fantasies. They were happy dreams. :D

My garage was instead a covered patio with several tables. I would get home from taking my daughter to school and there would even half a dozen people lounging patiently, homeless local and neighbor conversing amicably while they waited to see what I felt like cooking this morning.

On this particular day it was hashbrowns & eggs, all with no demand for recompense, just a request to "donate what you feel it was worth." I had a lot more fun cooking in this dream than I ever have in the same real life kitchen.

Satisfied​ with my productive morning; I finally sit down to my own late breakfast, with a lone straggler still smoking off his full stomach. I take a peek at the donation box before eating.... It's filled with hundreds of cigarette butts.

"Well, what did you expect," says the last stranger, flicking his own butt into the donation box before walking away.
Maybe discarded cigarettes are a valuable currency in dreamland?

Before going to sleep I thought how nice it would be if I dreamed of playing golf with my late Dad
Then I did!
He was in his 50s and had his black hair
I said, I ,know this is only a dream but let's play anyway
I can't remember who won or why it ever mattered who won

because it's so rare, I get it confused with reality.
I'll bet that's why you never have nightmares. Last night I was staying in a hotel where bears and velociraptors were pulling everyone out of the places they were trying to hide and mauling them, etc. The raptors could of course jump levels and open doors and the bears were exceptionally large and energetic. Bears on amphetamines - what a silly dream!

I'm watching a show about dolphins: http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/dolphins-spy-pod-full-episode-part-2/15324/

Last edited:
I was in a space station late at night and I wandered into the quiet medical ward. The rooms had glass walls so you could see all the patients being treated (experimented on?). I watched in horror as a little girl was screaming while her body was ripped apart by some unseen force. I ran away and when I returned there was a crew investigating and cleaning up all the bodies and blood.

I dreamed I had stage 4 ovarian cancer and I didn't tell anyone.

(Just had a clean bill of health this week, sono and doc, all is good. Don't know where this came from.)

I was positioned next to a woman, who was kneeling doggy-style. Two other guys were there. She was wearing jeans hot pants. I moved my hand towards her pants. I knew she would try to resist and that I would have to be fast. I forced her pants down in a quick motion, exposing her wet cunt to everyone.

Last edited:
I was pegging a guy with a ridiculously big strap on, I got bored with it, left the hotel room where said pegging took place, got briefly lost in the hotel corridors, but finally made it out. I found out I was in Bratislava and I got instantly happy.

Pegging, meh, eating pírohy while sipping on Kofola, excellent.

Good dream in the end! :)

I dreamt a friends girlfriend was going down on me. I was very pleased with this turn of events. She was very enthusiastic because this she wanted to and my friend was pleased because he now owned a Mazda dealer ship. Not sure what the mazda dealership had to do with it but I wasn't complaining.

I got new glasses, but they were horrible. I couldn't see anything and I looked really bad. But to make me feel better about the bad glasses, the store have me a gift card for a pizza place. They made pizzas where each slice had different toppings and it was all so good. Totally made up for not being able to see anything.

And I'm so making pizza today.

A man forced me to watch him flay the hands and feet of a woman he'd abducted. Once skin was peeled back and nerves exposed, he rigged her up in an intricate pose. Included in the pose were hundreds of hands and feet of other victims. The rigging itself was elaborate and the entire thing was large - like the size of a large house.

He let me go but said he'd be back for me. The rest of the dream was spent running from him.

I don't remember much about the running away part, other than a frantic feeling. But the flaying itself, the agony of the woman, the end result is still so clear in my head.

:(

A man forced me to watch him flay the hands and feet of a woman he'd abducted. Once skin was peeled back and nerves exposed, he rigged her up in an intricate pose. Included in the pose were hundreds of hands and feet of other victims. The rigging itself was elaborate and the entire thing was large - like the size of a large house.

He let me go but said he'd be back for me. The rest of the dream was spent running from him.

I don't remember much about the running away part, other than a frantic feeling. But the flaying itself, the agony of the woman, the end result is still so clear in my head.

:(

Holy crap Cookie
I hope I don't accidentally wander into one of your dreams
Elle's still pissed I got branded
She'd be really mad if I got flayed.

Back