What a disappointment this forum is

And the rich will flee the country and protect their money that way.

Although that would be the old way of doing it. Now the smart ones will put their money into Bitcoin and protect it that way. Good luck trying to touch it then.
If the rich flee the United States, we can just ignore them and do what we like with the assets they leave behind.

If the rich flee the United States, we can just ignore them and do what we like with the assets they leave behind.
You really think chasing the wealthy out of your nation with excessive taxation is going to bode well for the country?
Taxes are the price we pay for a stable society.
Taxation is theft. If I said give me a portion of your income, or I'll just take it by force, that's theft.

It's not suddenly not theft because a government label is slapped onto the activity.
The rich benefit the most from stability so they should pay more.
Actually, the poor benefit the most. The rich are the ones that can easily afford to leave or setup their own safe communities while everything else crumbles around them.

You really think chasing the wealthy out of your nation with excessive taxation is going to bode well for the country?

Taxation is theft. If I said give me a portion of your income, or I'll just take it by force, that's theft.

It's not suddenly not theft because a government label is slapped onto the activity.

Actually, the poor benefit the most. The rich are the ones that can easily afford to leave or setup their own safe communities while everything else crumbles around them.
Property means nothing without the government enforcing ownership. If the rich refuse to participate in society, they surrendered their right to claim its benefits.

It's difficult to avoid insults when people of voting age come out with stuff like 'taxation is theft'.

See off those tyrannical gubmint thieves with your musket and sword. No military, no police, no roads, no water supply, no public education, no subsidies for billionaires to run their hobby space programs.

Build your own damn road between your home & work and the shops. Keep away from the ones that I helped pay for, freeloader.

Taxes are the price we pay for a stable society. The rich benefit the most from stability so they should pay more.

More than 40% of U.S. households will owe no federal income tax, down from last year, according to a new analysis​

Published Fri, Oct 28 20229:24 AM EDTUpdated Mon, Oct 31 202211:59 AM EDT

That is why I never react. Everybody wants to be heard but nobody wants to listen. In order to be heard you need someone listening.

There are people for whom you can pour your heart out
People who say they are friends feel they can spy on you and then justify their spying too.
They are on this forum

Taxes are the price we pay for a stable society. The rich benefit the most from stability so they should pay more.
You are the worst kind of thief, hiding behind otherwise good people to do evil on your behalf.

Here is a clue, little girl. Once upon a time there was an ant and a grasshopper. The ant had built a thriving colony through hard work and good stewardship. The grasshopper partied and played, went to clubs, did drugs. The grasshopper thought that the ant owed him something, the ant said no. The grasshopper put together a gang to go and steal from the Ant. Well, 2 grasshoppers died at the scene, a third died 2 days later from complications due to infection and the 4th is in the hospice wing of the state prison.

Nothing tests the power of a playa like a colostomy bag.

Voting is best done from the rooftops anyway

Last edited:
I'm a little older now, and I find giving an opinion on the politics board will usually lead to somebody, posting up linked propaganda.

If you politely disagree, the name calling starts.

The sane people on here don't bother arguing with them.

There are people on here that are permanently angry with anyone who has an opposing view. They appear to post angry posts daily. It can't be good for their wellbeing.

Modern media has done a good job on dumbing down many peoples critical thinking skills.

Stick around but don't expect logical polite debate.

This forum is the same as any platform where people 'discuss' politics. Its just full of fear mongering, hate mongering and lies, where two factions of lemmings have been brain washed into thinking their side can do no wrong, and the other do no right with no middle ground. You don't toe the line with your lynch mob of choice, you're 'one of them."

Sad truth is both sides are hot garbage, full of liars, bullies, frauds, and self righteous losers who use politics to feel as if they belong to something that gives them the right to hate.

What benefits am I taking, thief?
Police and fire department protection, driving on public streets, dining in restaurants that have been inspected by health inspectors. Keeping your money in an FDIC bank. Sending and receiving mail. People who call taxes “theft” never explain how goverment is supposed to provide basic services without money to pay for it.

This forum is the same as any platform where people 'discuss' politics. Its just full of fear mongering, hate mongering and lies, where two factions of lemmings have been brain washed into thinking their side can do no wrong, and the other do no right with no middle ground. You don't toe the line with your lynch mob of choice, you're 'one of them."

Sad truth is both sides are hot garbage, full of liars, bullies, frauds, and self righteous losers who use politics to feel as if they belong to something that gives them the right to hate.
So now would be a great time for a divorce.

IMG_0454.jpeg

I, believe it or not, would very much like to spend my time here discussing policy. But, there’s a bar that needs to be met before I fully commit to doing so. In the past that was determined by questions such as: Where was Obama born? Did Russia meddle in the 2016 election? You, unfortunately, failed without me asking anything by your refusal to answer the 2nd post of this thread.
Your signature speaks volumes about your maturity and lack of reason.
What are you, still in the 8th grade?

Police and fire department protection, driving on public streets, dining in restaurants that have been inspected by health inspectors. Keeping your money in an FDIC bank. Sending and receiving mail. People who call taxes “theft” never explain how goverment is supposed to provide basic services without money to pay for it.
Local police and fire are covered by my property tax

Roads are covered by fuel and use taxes.

You know. To protect individual property and facilitate capitalism

You need government services to survive. I get that. But.......I'm not paying for it.

I'm sure you would like to send men in masks with guns to further your criminal agenda.

Your terms are acceptable. Send bachelors.

Local police and fire are covered by my property tax

Roads are covered by fuel and use taxes.

You know. To protect individual property and facilitate capitalism

You need government services to survive. I get that. But.......I'm not paying for it.

I'm sure you would like to send men in masks with guns to further your criminal agenda.

Your terms are acceptable. Send bachelors.
Why don’t you consider fuel, property, and road-use taxes “theft”?

Back