What a disappointment this forum is

I dont recall the reason I did that, however, that you had that at your fingertips, made my comment accurate

lol, right - because I can do a 30-sec search? fail.

There's a whole graveyard of trolls who've tried the "because you bothered to use my comments against me, that makes you the troll, not me" rebuttal. Welcome to the loser's club. 😘

If you took all they have and turned it into cash you couldn't run this government for more than 6 months, and you could only do this once.
^
(Quoted for posterity and stupidity)

No, it would take about 50 or 60 years of taxing the fuckers at that level to claw back the wealth they "redistributed” to themselves by buying off right wing politicians and Supreme Court "justices".

🤬

We should definitely start taxing them now, before another 50 or 60 years go by, and the next generation of right wing sociopaths makes an even stronger "argument" about the "futility" of taxing the rich.

👍

👉 "Right"guide 🤣

🇺🇸

Is there anyone here that can discuss issues without personal attacks? Without calling each other names? Without calling all links misinformation?

So many potentially interesting and serious topics just die in the fire of abuse
Theree are a few. It's hard to wade into the weeds and find them. They are often attacked and as you note the fires of abuse are heaped upon them. It comes with the anonymity of being a Lit denizen.

Welcome to the muck and the links to a lot of misinformation. Stay if you like and join in with your opinions on issues you consider important for discussion.

Some of us will get back to you. Others, of course, you will have to wade through their weed fields or use the ignore feature.

Is there anyone here that can discuss issues without personal attacks? Without calling each other names? Without calling all links misinformation?

So many potentially interesting and serious topics just die in the fire of abuse
I, believe it or not, would very much like to spend my time here discussing policy. But, there’s a bar that needs to be met before I fully commit to doing so. In the past that was determined by questions such as: Where was Obama born? Did Russia meddle in the 2016 election? You, unfortunately, failed without me asking anything by your refusal to answer the 2nd post of this thread.

lol, right - because I can do a 30-sec search? fail.

There's a whole graveyard of trolls who've tried the "because you bothered to use my comments against me, that makes you the troll, not me" rebuttal. Welcome to the loser's club. 😘
I'm sorry, I have no idea what this means. Thanks for proving my point

The toys you disparage are made by tens of thousands of workers who make a living off the toys. Check out the billions they also give to charity. I sense you are bitter and dislodged from what makes an economy work for all, not some
You opened this thread with a call for no more name-calling and insults, and this is what you have to say to someone who simply advocated for progressive taxation? Wow. This is probably second only to that time someone said, "I wish Brandon would give it a rest with the namecalling and do what's right for the country." Or was that you under an earlier alt?

Silly. It possible for some to have leanings to one side or another without the Russia accusation, To call 50% of Americans Trumper despicables is despicable
First of all, it's a lot less than 50%. Secondly, the word is "deplorables", not "despicables". Third, racism, transphobia, misogyny, homophobia and Islamophobia are all - wait for it - deplorable.

“Great!” to the answer.
Welcome to the board!
I am personally inspired by this board. Certainly there’s plenty of disappointing takes and purveyors of lies, but, if you will notice, a great majority of the time someone comes in to speak up with facts and data. It’s uplifting to me as a person who is curious and interested in seeking more truths to shape my views.

Silly. It possible for some to have leanings to one side or another without the Russia accusation, To call 50% of Americans Trumper despicables is despicable
True, but that's not what's happening here. The two are in lockstep here.

Again, are you just another one of these trolling despicables just trying a new approach? This is an erotica story site. I have a massive number of stories posted here and come to boards like this political one just to take a break from feeding this site its product and picking up on political issues running at the time. How about you? What are you doing playing on a political board of an erotica story site? Where is your contribution to the product of this site?

LATER: So, I checked you out as an author on this story site, XEZ, and, nope, you turn out to just be a parasite here--no contribution to the site's product. Very likely just a Russian BOT/Trumper despicable retread. So, on ignore you go. Those of us here who aren't what you are are fully capable of doing what you're complaining about. We can have good political discussions--if the likes of you aren't here.

Last edited:
Who goes to an adult forum to discuss politics? :)
You probably know this already, but...

Any online forum without a no-politics rule is going to have an element of political discussion. It's just plain human nature, and doubly so online where you're more likely to have a lot of weirdos with extremist theories handy.

You probably know this already, but...

Any online forum without a no-politics rule is going to have an element of political discussion. It's just plain human nature, and doubly so online where you're more likely to have a lot of weirdos with extremist theories handy.
Yeah, I know. But you also know there are people who come to Lit only for the politics.

I think the top tax rate should be raised to 95% and the money spent to rebuild America’s rail network. Discuss!
And the rich will flee the country and protect their money that way.

Although that would be the old way of doing it. Now the smart ones will put their money into Bitcoin and protect it that way. Good luck trying to touch it then.

I think the top tax rate should be raised to 95% and the money spent to rebuild America’s rail network. Discuss!
I remember in the waning days of the 90% tax bracket, a promoter offered 2 million dollars to Wilt Chamberlain and Cassius Clay (Muhammad Ali) for a heavyweight boxing match.

Chamberlain noted he was already in the 90% tax bracket and it simply wasn't worth it to him to fight for $200,000.

This ended up being a good thing, seeing as he would have killed Ali in the ring.

Silly silly boy. People don't come here for discussion of issues. They come here to personally attack the people on the other side and call their sources misinformation. The politics forum isn't a debate hall, it's a gladiatorial arena.

Pulls up a chair at the edge of the swamp to watch the mud slinging. Be much better with shots of bikini clad girls pulling each others off while pushing them deep into the mud.

Back