Well, it's been a year

Rob_Royale

with cheese
It's been a year since I started seriously writing erotica and my first story was posted on October 23, 2022. In that year I've posted 14 stories with #15 and #16 posting any day now.

Also in that year, I turned 55 and celebrated my 32nd wedding anniversary with my lovely bride. My two sons have moved away and are well-employed in the trades, lifting that big parental worry from my shoulders. My granddaughter turned four.

On our farm, we've sold the cows and the calves and my life has stopped being about fixing fences and where are the fucking cows now! I have added two little goats to my tiny herd of four (now), who are my lawn crew. We're great pals. Irrigation for the garden is done and the new fence will be up shortly.

My trusty Toyota Highlander clicked over 200,000 miles. I got my blood pressure under control. Lost fifteen pounds. My skills and knowledge base at work are finally where they need to be so that I'm confident in my new-ish position.

But the biggest change is this. The writing. It's kind of crazy, but when I started, I thought I had a few stories, some fantasies that would be fun to write, and then I would be done. Itch scratched. Nope. I know that the community here is a large part of it. It's been fun, supportive and welcoming. I've been an artist of one sort or another my whole life and I've never gotten this much satisfaction from anything I've done. I can't quite wrap my head around it.

I'm really hoping that someday I'll think up a storyline where I can break out of erotica, but these nasty stories are low-hanging fruit in my brain. And I love 'em. :)

Anyway, thanks for being supportive and fun to hang with. Looking forward to the next year and more filthy stories.

Rob

Last edited:
I personally am back into writing erotica as of six months or so ago after a thirteen year absence. My stories are arguably much filthier. And I’m pleased. I honestly don’t want to ever move on. Someday that may change. We’ll see.

Congrats on your success.

I am happy for your success, Rob - and wish you additional splendour in the future! I have to be candid; slightly disappointed at the lack of goat pictures though.. 😅

It's been a year since I started seriously writing erotica and my first story was posted on October 23, 2022. In that year I've posted 14 stories with #15 posting any day now.

Also in that year, I turned 55 and celebrated my 32nd wedding anniversary with my lovely bride. My two sons have moved away and are well-employed in the trades, lifting that big parental worry from my shoulders. My granddaughter turned four.

On our farm, we've sold the cows and the calves and my life has stopped being about fixing fences and where are the fucking cows now! I have added two little goats to my tiny herd of four (now), who are my lawn crew. We're great pals. Irrigation for the garden is done and the new fence will be up shortly.

My trusty Toyota Highlander clicked over 200,000 miles. I got my blood pressure under control. Lost fifteen pounds. My skills and knowledge base at work are finally where they need to be so that I'm confident in my new-ish position.

But the biggest change is this. The writing. It's kind of crazy, but when I started, I thought I had a few stories, some fantasies that would be fun to write, and then I would be done. Itch scratched. Nope. I know that the community here is a large part of it. It's been fun, supportive and welcoming. I've been an artist of one sort or another my whole life and I've never gotten this much satisfaction from anything I've done. I can't quite wrap my head around it.

I'm really hoping that someday I'll think up a storyline where I can break out of erotica, but these nasty stories are low-hanging fruit in my brain. And I love 'em. :)

Anyway, thanks for being supportive and fun to hang with. Looking forward to the next year and more filthy stories.

Rob
Happy for you, hun 😊.

Em

I am happy for your success, Rob - and wish you additional splendour in the future! I have to be candid; slightly disappointed at the lack of goat pictures though.. 😅

Just for you. My granddaughter Willow, son Will, and my pals Bugs and Daffy.

Attachments

• 20231008_143252.jpg
    20231008_143252.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20231008_143334.jpg
    20231008_143334.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20231008_143929.jpg
    20231008_143929.jpg
    295.4 KB · Views: 21
YOUR GOATS ARE AWESOME! And the place you live is completely picturesque. The complete opposite of the snowy forests I dwell in here in Sweden.

YOUR GOATS ARE AWESOME! And the place you live is completely picturesque. The complete opposite of the snowy forests I dwell in here in Sweden.

This is southern Idaho. The land would be considered high plains desert. In ninety minutes I'm in the Cascade Mountains. We love it here. The house is in a canyon.

It's been a year since I started seriously writing erotica and my first story was posted on October 23, 2022. In that year I've posted 14 stories with #15 posting any day now.
Thanks for sharing!!!
This sounds familiar. Late start in writing erotica. Unexpected proliferation of stories. Happy to hear from you!

Writing erotica has freed me from some mainstream writing limitations.
In Glory Road, the narrator says something like, "The best way to learn a new language is with your head resting in the lap of a beautiful naked woman."

The same goes with storytelling. Exposition becomes much more interesting if it involves two (or more) naked people teasing each other.

It's been a year since I started seriously writing erotica and my first story was posted on October 23, 2022. In that year I've posted 14 stories with #15 and #16 posting any day now.

Rob
Once you start, it's very hard to stop...that itch never gets fully scratched. Well done on your achievements, and here's to more stories.

Back