Well hung Litsters…

I’m curious how much of an advantage it is to have a big cock online? I figured the voice and a sexy mind are more sought after by the ladies.
I think this is true. But I’d guess hearing you are well endowed is great for stroking…a man’s ego.
Seriously though, who doesn’t love to hear appreciation for their bodies?

Guess I will just watch this thread? Wife always says that I am 8 inches but I know better. Hopefully people will show some that size as part of their claim.

It’s always funny how women over estimate the
Size of cocks. The number 9 seems to pop up
Frequently for me. Thanks ladies , I’m hung but not part horse. 🤪

Depends on your definition of well. 😆

I'm a humble 6" length but girth is 6.1" which is where I hang my hat. Figuratively speaking. 😁

Don't share pictures publicly, so take that for what it is. 😉

Depends on your definition of well. 😆

I'm a humble 6" length but girth is 6.1" which is where I hang my hat. Figuratively speaking. 😁

Don't share pictures publicly, so take that for what it is. 😉
Not sure of my girth, actually— but it is no coke-can!

Not sure of my girth, actually— but it is no coke-can!
I've found most guys don't know theirs, just reading around the internet and all. Length is where most guys focus, right or wrong. At your length, you probably have pretty good girth. It tends to increase proportionally with length but not always.

Heck, as far as I knew I was average to below until I had to go condom shopping for the first time in a decade last year and decided to measure since condoms always felt super tight in the past.

I think I'm just short of Red Bull can, haha. Actually, best comparison I've come up with to share is that if you roll a US dollar bill into a circle so the opposite ends touch longways, that's 6.1" girth. Practical everyday objects for the win, haha.

Last edited:
I've found most guys don't know theirs, just reading around the internet and all. Length is where most guys focus, right or wrong. At your length, you probably have pretty good girth. It tends to increase proportionally with length but not always.

Heck, as far as I knew I was average to below until I had to go condom shopping for the first time in a decade last year and decided to measure since condoms always felt super tight in the past.

I think I'm just short of Red Bull can, haha. Actually, best comparison I've come up with to share is that if you roll a US dollar bill into a circle so the opposite ends touch longways, that's 6.1" girth. Practical everyday objects for the win, haha.
Yes, I’m for the average, but the length does make mine look thinner, I think.;;

You are right— , you can’t trust condom labels: the bigger they say they are, often the smaller they are— for guys like us, It’s a drag, because we really need something that fits, not moral, encouragement, and flattery from a condom box… ”magnum” my ass!

The best people to talk to about this actually gay guys because they know the real sizes..?

FWIW, take my advice if you ever go to Japan buy your condoms before.

Back