Weightloss and libido

Alancaster78

Toes in the Water
Hello Lit Community,

Just joined Lit and have been enjoying my time putting my toes in the water. Like many on here, my home life is strained. (Long story for another topic.) To deal with the stress, I’ve been working out. Sometimes daily but usually 3-4 times a week.

As a result, I’ve lost 65lbs and am finally feeling body confident for the first time in years!

Only issue is that my libido is now through the roof from all the working out.

I want to continue hitting the gym. But need a healthy outlet for the other. Suggestions? Anyone in a similar situation?

Cheers,
Andrew
8C9F7897-5481-4D0C-A9D9-8D115D4D3C5D.jpeg8C9F7897-5481-4D0C-A9D9-8D115D4D3C5D.jpeg

Hello Lit Community,

Just joined Lit and have been enjoying my time putting my toes in the water. Like many on here, my home life is strained. (Long story for another topic.) To deal with the stress, I’ve been working out. Sometimes daily but usually 3-4 times a week.

As a result, I’ve lost 65lbs and am finally feeling body confident for the first time in years!

Only issue is that my libido is now through the roof from all the working out.

I want to continue hitting the gym. But need a healthy outlet for the other. Suggestions? Anyone in a similar situation?

Cheers,
Andrew
View attachment 2209764View attachment 2209764
I'm on that journey now, my body got screwed up for a couple of years and if I exercised hard I would have brain fog for a couple of days. That seems to have finally gone away, and I'm getting back to it. I never got super heavy, but I know my dancing will be easier/more fun with 20 fewer pounds being carried by my joints.

I have used voice sex (Skype) to help me out. Finding the right person is a long process and I find best done by socializing on the boards until you see that person who is that spark for you. Be patient.

Back