Weekend Seductions (closed)

As they cool off from another fantastic sex session, Carol again rinses her pussy, this time covered inside and out with his cum. It has been a long time since she has had to rinse off like this, and she enjoys the moment. Taking the soap and washcloth, she carefully washes Matt's cock and then she washes between her own legs. They help each other rinse and finally they turn off the water and step out of the shower. From the linen cabinet she takes two large bath towels and hands one to Matt.

Once they have dried off completely she walks him back into the bedroom. From the dresser she takes out clean panties and a nightshirt which she puts on. She tells Matt to get dressed and go do whatever he want to do - watch TV, drink more wine or have a beer or two.

She is tired, fucked out wonderfully. And she is going to bed, alone.

Matt enjoys the feeling of Carol washing his body as they bask in the aftermath of an amazing fuck session. They dry off and he watches her get dressed before she tells him to go do whatever he wanted. Going back down to the living room he gathered his clothes that were discarded and pulled them back on. Getting a beer from the fridge he goes into the living room and puts the game on. Checking his phone he reads a text from a girl telling him how she needed him. He put his phone back down leaning back against the couch completely satisfied from an amazing experience with Carol. Slowly he dozed off to sleep only to wake about an hour later when Brad got home.

They chatted for a while, Brad talking about how great of a time he had and Matt said he had an alright time too. Eventually they went to sleep, Brad in his room and Matt in the guest room. He laid there thinking about how badly he wanted Carol again. She was so amazing and he was addicted to the sexy goddess.

Early the next morning Carol awakens with thoughts of Matt still in her head. The sex had been so incredible, she wonders whether it was real, or just a dream. The slight ache in her crotch from her well used vaginal muscles are a clear indicator that it was all very real. She smiles to herself about how well her plan for last night worked out. Matt is someone she could get addicted to very quickly. In fact, she wants him again, right now.

She rises out of bed and removes her nightshirt and panties. In the dim light of the pre-dawn morning she leaves her bedroom in total nudity and walks down the hallway to guest bedroom where Matt is sleeping. She fails to notice that Brad's bedroom door is closed, a sign that he has already come home and gone to bed himself. Outside the guestroom door she takes a deep breath, quietly opens the door, and lets herself in. She closes the door behind her. There is just enough light to see Matt sleeping peacefully on the large bed.

She walks over to the side of the bed, lifts the covers and slips under the covers and into the bed. She cuddles up against Matt, hoping to awaken him gently to a pleasant surprise.

Matt awoke to a nice warm sensation. He had gone to sleep shirtless and woke up feeling a nice pair of soft warm breasts against his torso and grinned knowing it was Carol. Opening his eyes he was able to tell that by the dimly lit room it was very early morning. He wraps a arm around her nude body placing his hand on her round ass squeezing it firmly. Leaning in to kiss her softly at first which quickly erupted into a deep passionate kiss. After kissing for almost five minutes he broke the kiss looking at the sexy woman with a grin. "Couldn't get enough last night?" He asked teasingly.

"Mmmmm. that would be hard for me to deny. Why else would I be here, undressed this way?"

Reaching down she wraps her hand around Matt's semi-hard cock. She loves the way it feels in her hand. And she REALLY LOVES the way it feels inside her pussy. Slowly it hardens in her hand. Leaning over his body, she takes the head of his cock into her mouth. She begins bobbing up and down on the head while her hand is stroking the lower shaft. As the cock gets harder and harder, she feels her own arousal rising, her pussy getting wet.

Carol throws a leg over Matt and straddles him. She rises up over his hips, point his cock at her entrance and slowly lowers herself onto him. His now hard cock slides into her, filling her.

"Oh Matt. That does feel wonderful."

After resting a moment with his cock fully inside her, she begins rising and falling on his hard shaft.

Last edited:
I lay there enjoying the pleasure you were bringing me as you suck my cock making me grip the sheets from the sensations. I watch your head rise and fall on my manhood until you pull off. I see a strand of saliva glisten in the dimly lit room as it stretches from your mouth to the tip of my cock. As you move to climb on my cock I place my hands on your ass loving the feel of your soft warm skin loving the feel of your pussy swallowing up my cock even more. "Oh god Carol" I sighed out loving the sensations your hot wet tight cunt brought me as it gripped my raw cock so tightly.

Carol continues bouncing up and down on Matt's cock. While it is pleasurable, she really wants a harder pounding which she can only get from a different position. She pauses and leans over and kisses Matt. Then she whispers to him in a sultry voice;

"Doggie. Please fuck me hard."

Immediately she jumps off of him, his cock popping out of her vagina. As she positions herself on her hands and knees, Matt moves behind her. Within moments, his cock is deeply buried in her cunt. And he begins pistoning in and out of her. She lowers her head and shoulders to the bed to alter the angle of entrance. She grips the sheets tight in her hands as if holding on for dear life. As Matt increases the speed and force of his plunges, she rocks back to meet his thrusts. Their rhythm picks up more speed and force. Soon the headboard of the bed is banging against the wall.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me HARD, Matt." she screams.

Carol was so sexy and Matt loved it so much. After riding his big cock for a while she got off and stuck her ass up in the air. He immediately moved behind her and slipped his cock back into her tight hungry pussy fucking her nice and hard. Pistoning his big fat cock in and out of her so fast and hard. He was now covered in a light layer of sweat as was Carol making their flesh stick together slightly as his hips came into contact with her ass every time he buried his meat inside of her. "Fuck yes Carol you feel so fucking good! I love your tight pussy!"

Hearing him say that he loves her tight pussy makes her feel good. She does kegel exercises regularly so that she has great muscle control of her vaginal muscles. All her lovers remark how great her pussy feels. She knows how to have fantastic sex that both she and her lovers greatly enjoy.

They continue to rock back and forth together as his cock plunges in and out of her. His grunts and her moans becoming louder and more primal. With each of his thrusts, the headboard bangs against the wall.

"Cum for me big fella. Fill my cunt with your cum. Make me overflow with your love juice." She too can play the dirty talk game.

Carol then forces her vaginal muscles to squeeze his cock as hard as she can. He screams in pleasure and pain simultaneously.

"Oh SHIT!" are his next words as he erupts deep inside her. Again and again his cock spasms sending gushes of hot sticky cum deep inside. She feels the spasms. She feels his blasts. Her orgasm hits her quickly causing her cunt to spasm and her whole body to tremble.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god."

She collapses forward onto the bed and Matt collapses on top of her, his cock still buried deep inside her. Their bodies slick with sweat. The smell of their sex fills the air. They gasp for each breath.

Matt was having the best sex of his life with Carol. Her pussy was incredible, the way it gripped his long hard cock sent him over the edge. He had never experienced such an amazing pussy before. He groaned out loudly loving her dirty talk. Filling her pussy with his hot sticky cum filling he up so much his cum spurted out back on him as he pumped his big load inside of her.

After shooting off such a monstrous load he collapsed on top of her loving the feel of her hot sweaty body against his both of them breathing heavily. He was breathing in her ear "That was so fucking amazing" Matt sighed out softly.

After another fantastic bout of sex, Carol is regaining her composure and she is feeling a bit restless.

"Matt, I need to get back to my room before Brad comes home." She moves to roll him off of her so she can get up.

"Brad? Oh, he came home late last night. We drank some beer and talked before calling it a night."

The words burn right through Carol. "What?" she thinks to herself "Brad is home? He could have heard them. He certainly DID hear them."

She quickly gets out of bed. Before she leaves she gives Matt a quick kiss and thanks him again for another fantastic fuck. Then she takes stock of her appearance. She is naked, her hair is disheveled, and she can feel Matt's massive load of cum oozing out of her pussy and down her thighs. "What a mess I am." Then she opens the door and steps out into the hallway.

Carol slowly makes her way down the hall, knowing that she must pass by Brad's room before reaching her own bedroom. She is startled to see that the door to Brad's room is open. She peers around the door frame into his room and realizes that it is empty. He is not there.

She hope that Brad is downstairs, possibly in the kitchen. "Maybe he didn't hear us." she thinks.

With a glimmer of optimism, she walks into her bedroom and suddenly stops.

There sits Brad, staring at his nude, well fucked step-mom.

Matt laid there covered in sweat and his cock was a dripping sticky mess covered in a warm cocktail of their cum. He kissed Carol back watching her as she left the room. She looked so sexy, her body glistening with sweat and he could see his cum oozing out of her pussy. He couldn't wait to have her again.

Brad
Brad awoke to the unmistakeable sounds of sex coming from the room down the hall. He heard his step mother screaming out in pleasure and she was screaming out Matt's name. He laid there wondering why the two of them were fucking in the other room. It was then he remembered his father telling him how the two of them were never that intimate and that he had to satisfy his urges with random girls on his business trips.

He walked out of his room and waited in his step mother's room to confront her. She then walked in nude and covered in sweat and he saw cum oozing from her pussy. Looking away from Carol he grabbed her robe and tossed it to her. "Come on Carol! You are fucking Matt? Are you kidding me?" He shook his head sitting there in silence as he thought about what to say next. "Can you just not do it when I am home?" He asked knowing he couldn't tell her not to do it since he knew his father was fucking around behind her back. A person has to satisfy their urges.

"I thought you weren't home. I expected you would be with Lisa all night." she addresses Brad.

Carol puts on the robe and sits on the edge of the bed.

"I suspect you know that your father and I never have sex anymore." Dropping her head and shaking it wistfully. "I don't know why. I try to keep myself looking young and sexy for him, but it doesn't appear to matter to him."

Looking at Brad she continues "I have desires and needs. But I guess you don't care." Then she stands and lets the robe fall off her body, leaving her nude except for the cum which continues to dribble out of her well used pussy and down her legs.

"Why don't you go on down to the kitchen. I am going to take a quick shower and I will be down shortly to make some breakfast."

She turns and struts into the bathroom.

Brad
Brad sat there listening to his step mother. He knew they didn't have sex anymore and wasn't really mad at Carol. He was only really upset because he ended up not having sex with Lisa last night. He looked away as Carol dropped her robe and walked into the bathroom. He just got up and went downstairs into the living room and plopped down on the couch looking for something to watch on tv. He was going to just going to try and forget about this incident and look past it.

Matt
Matt was still laying in bed basking in the aftermath of the amazing sex him and Carol had. The sun starting to shine through the window and the warm rays hitting his naked body. Laying there sticky with sweat and cum with a grin on his face just thinking about how amazing Carol was and how badly he wanted her again already.

Carol takes a quick shower and then puts on modest matching bra & panty set, a t-top, and a brightly colored flowing skirt. She arranges her hair and pulls it back in a ponytail.

It appears that she has dodged a big problem with Brad. She hopes he won't say anything to her husband. However, she knows that she must be much more careful with Matt whenever Brad is home. No reason to push the issue in Brad's face. That would not be wise.

Carol goes down to the kitchen and starts by making some coffee. She loves the aroma that coffee makes. Then she begins preparing bacon, eggs, and french toast. She figures that a good hearty meal will make everyone feel better. She is practically dancing about the kitchen in a joyful spirit, thinking about the wonderful sex with Matt and how much better she enjoys life when her sexual needs are fulfilled.

Matt started to smell the delicious smell of a nice breakfast and coffee and pulled on a pair of shorts and a tank top and went downstairs. Walking behind the couch that Brad was sitting on watching TV and went into the kitchen to see the sexy Carol making breakfast dancing around. Walking over to her he gave her a quick kiss "Morning." He said as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

Brad
As Brad sat there watching TV he smell of breakfast was making his stomach rumble and he got up and went in sitting at the table. He was going to try to forget about the incident and make things as normal as possible between them. "Morning you guys. Smells so good I'm starving." He said not thinking about the fact that Matt fucked his step mother last night.

Carol attempts to keep the atmosphere carefree and casual. Yet she still feels some of the tension coming from Brad. She gives Matt the hands-down signal, an indication to "cool it".

"Take a seat. Breakfast is ready." she tells the boys while pointing at the kitchen table. As the two young men each take a seat, awkward glances pass between them. Carol places plates pile high with eggs, bacon and french toast, in front of each of them.

"Eat up! Anything else I can offer either of you?" She adds playfully, trying to lighten the mood.

As her words come out of her mouth she realizes those may have not been the best choice of words. Matt grins at her while Brad glares at her.

Matt was finding it hard to play it cool in front of Brad. He kept glancing over at Carol not being able to keep his eyes off the sexy woman. When she asked if there was anything else she could get them Matt wanted to answer yeah fuck me right here on the dinner table, but instead said "No thanks I am good" The three of them ate in silence for a few minutes before Matt broke the silence. "So Brad you gonna go hang out with Lisa again today?"

Brad
Brad just shook his head when he heard what Carol had asked and went back to eating. When Matt asked him if he was going to hang out with Lisa today it reminded him that he did in fact have plans with her. "Yeah I am going to the movies with her and then we are going to hang out for the rest of the day. I have to pick her up around 2" He said now thinking about his time with Lisa and not the fact that his friend fucked his step mother.

Carol was greatly pleased that Brad would be going out with Lisa, leaving her alone with Matt again. However she did not want to overplay the situation and she needed to repair her relationship with Brad.

"That sounds great, Brad. I am glad that you and Lisa are still having fun together."

She realizes that all three of them understand the implications of Brad going out for the afternoon with Lisa and leaving Carol and Matt alone. For Brad's sake she needs to not appear so eager to fuck Matt again.

"Why don't you bring Lisa over for dinner tonight after the movie? I'll make one of your favorite dishes."

She hopes her outreach to Brad will improve things between them.

Brad
Brad was just about done his plate of food. Things seemed to be going well between him and Carol and not really awkward like he expected. "I will talk to Lisa and see what she wants to do. I will give you a call to let you know what she wants to do." He finished his plate and got up putting the dishes in the sink. "Well I am going to go take a shower and get ready."

Once Brad has left the kitchen and is well out of hearing range, Carol turns to Matt and gives him a wink.

"Looks like you will be stuck with me again this afternoon." she plays with him. "Do you think I can find a way to keep you entertained? I wouldn't want you to be bored around here." She sways her hips and gives him a schoolgirl bashful look.

"I'm sure you will find a way to keep me entertained" Matt said teasingly winking back at Carol. He wanted her so badly right now. Knowing Brad was in the shower he got up and went over to Carol grabbing her and lifting her up pressing her against the fridge and kissed her passionately. His hands holding her up by her ass. His hands under her skirt gripping her ass by her bare flesh. His thick piece of meat pressing against her easily being felt through the thin fabric of his shorts. He knew they didn't have time to have sex but he at least wanted to kiss her.

Matt's passion quickly builds a burning desire deep with Carol. She wants him, again and again. Her pussy begins to tingle and she knows she is getting damp down there. Oh, she wants this hunk of a man. And she wants him to take her however he wants to ravish her body.

But Brad is still in the house. She breaks the kiss and pushes Matt away, as much as she hates to do so.

"We must wait until Brad has left. Then, I am yours." She says as she straightens her skirt. She must look presentable for her step-son, at least until they are left alone.

Matt let out a sigh as Carol pushed him away. He knew it was the right thing to wait but he needed her so badly he wasn't sure if he could wait. "But I want you so bad Carol you have no idea" He said opening the fridge and pulling out a bottle of water taking a few sips as he walked over to the counter and leaned his back against it looking at her. He was never so crazy about somebody before all he thought about was how badly he wanted her. "He needs to hurry up and leave soon."

Carol took a seat in order to collect herself. Even that brief moment of passion had stirred her up.

"Wait here, I'll be right back." She left the kitchen and went up the stairs to her bedroom. After closing the door behind her, she quickly reached under her skirt and removed her panties. She figured that soon enough they would just be in the way. Smoothing her skirt down, she returned to the kitchen.

Standing close to Matt, she could easily detect the smell of sex and his strong body odor. Sometimes these odors were a turn-on for her, but this time it was more obnoxious to her. She decided she had to tell him so.

"I prefer my lovers fresh and clean." She said to Matt in a sultry voice, hoping he would take the hint.

Back