Watch wife fucked

I've only had the pleasure of watching her one time but I was a little busy myself. The rest of the time I waited at home.

my wife...

Ever since my wife spread her legs for another man, I fantasize about her doing it again. Until that times come again, I love hearing from other men about how they'd screw her. PM me if you'd like to share.

Been fantasizing for a long time about being under her in a 69 as she is taking another cock from behind.

My wife

Been fantasizing for a long time about being under her in a 69 as she is taking another cock from behind.

Usually when I fantasize about my wife getting laid I'm not physically involved. Either watching or he's taken her to his place or a hotel. I must admit that since you've posted this I've found it kind of intriguing.

Usually when I fantasize about my wife getting laid I'm not physically involved. Either watching or he's taken her to his place or a hotel. I must admit that since you've posted this I've found it kind of intriguing.

The fantasy never stops being Hot. Almost got the chance to play it out before the Ex became Ex.

Ever since my wife spread her legs for another man, I fantasize about her doing it again. Until that times come again, I love hearing from other men about how they'd screw her. PM me if you'd like to share.

I'd love to talk about fucking your wife's wet pussy while you watch us...

one time..

My ex ate her.ggirlfriend as I was fucking her..she rubbed herself in the process.....

Constant fantasy

It is something we talk about all the time. She knows I would love to watch her, especially with a black guy. In fact we have purchased a couple Black vibrators so she can use them while I watch. She won't go any further than that..yet?

i know

I have had a fantasy of watching her get fucked by her brother while my face is an inch from her pussy. I'd watch her cunt cream coat his dick and slowly collect toward the base from all the thrusting.

Recently another Lit member introduced me to how hot the idea of two adult siblings having sex could be. I have no interest in my own sister but another guy screwing his sounds so hot.

It kind of makes me wish my wife had a brother. And once in a while he comes by our house and fucks her.

Converting her

It is something we talk about all the time. She knows I would love to watch her, especially with a black guy. In fact we have purchased a couple Black vibrators so she can use them while I watch. She won't go any further than that..yet?

Since you have purchased black vibrators for her use, you might consider buying a couple of black dildoes for her. One should be 8 inches long and the other a 10 inches. You might consider buying two or three interracial videos that have at least one black man but preferably two in it. Try to find videos with a decent plot and not the type where they are getting undressed right at the start.

While you are watching the videos, have some wine, dim the lights and watch how she responds to the videos. Encourage her to try black men. Do not tell her this is your fantasy but rather make it all about what she deserves or wants. While watching the video ask her what she thinks of the action, how the girl is responding. Ask her "Woulding you like to enjoy that?" tell her she deserves to enjoy it just like the girl in the video.

Its not just guys that get turned on by this. My Lady drove me into bed to see how i would turn her friend on. My lady and her had their way with me, at will, then took turns to tease.. been almost isn't as good as done. As a bloke i'm sure you understand. Tho when they finished playing, nothing was better having my wife suck on my, as i did her friend. yeah her husband got to do my wife and she loved it. she was happy.
women love sharing too.

understandable krissy, its scary and turn on at the same time. guess you have to believe love is more than sex. me after a while i ended it and i'm a guy. we had a kid but i never stopped her from having other women... how sick am i? she was happy

I'm not sure I'd be in to licking her while another guy fucked her. I'd be okay with sharing her at the same time or taking turns. Wanting another girl in the bedroom once (she did with other people years before we met) o have no problem wanting to offer the other side of it for her. She warmed to the future possibility of opening up our sex lives a few years ago then we kind of said we'll wait for our sex lives to slow down and revisit it then. She's let me try almost anything once.

The more I think about being the other guy in this situation the more I love it. Is it wrong that I know the couple I want to do this with? Almost as much because I want my cock by his face as I do because I want to please her, and believe me I do want to do that. Cause he's not pleasing her in bed.

Been thinking this over the last few days. Knowing I'm the only guy to get her to cum with out the help if a toy, I'd love some guy to fuck her silly.some stud who can go for hours, and leave her still wanting to cum then taking her over the edge my self as he lays next to us.

It has been a few years since I have been shared. I loved it and wanted to do so much more. Sadly my current bf doesn't share :(

Me and my wife personally love the fantasy of it all. Not totally sure if we'll ever really do it, but it makes things so exciting for us. We feel like teenagers when we play around with the idea of another man in our bedroom.... Inside her.... Him cumming on her breast, Etc.. Damn!!! It makes us both so f'ing horny!!! Lol

I'd recommend to any couple to at least play around with the idea. It sure as hell spiced up our love life :):):)

It has been a few years since I have been shared. I loved it and wanted to do so much more. Sadly my current bf doesn't share :(

If you were my wife/gf you'd be shared all you want. Especially with a sexy body like yours how could we not.

Back