Want to rp or hear your fantasies

Hi there ! 29 female from the uk, I would love to role play with you and I am pretty open minded so just message me with what you wanna do ! Also would love to hear peoples wildest fantasies xD

Merry Christmas 🎄
Sent a PM. Hope you have time to chat about kinky ideas.

Hi there ! 29 female from the uk, I would love to role play with you and I am pretty open minded so just message me with what you wanna do ! Also would love to hear peoples wildest fantasies xD

Merry Christmas 🎄
I PM'd You Ma'am

Merry Christmas 🎄
Hi Kay. I'm curious why many prefer to roe play online rather than in person? I get that you are in the UK, so that's a ways from Oregon City, OR. I have plenty of material to work with. Just trying to wrap my head around it. Thank you.

Merry Christmas 🎄
I just sent a PM

CC

Hi Kay. I'm curious why many prefer to roe play online rather than in person? I get that you are in the UK, so that's a ways from Oregon City, OR. I have plenty of material to work with. Just trying to wrap my head around it. Thank you.
Probably due to anonymity, safety and perhaps they just want to get off without hassle.

Back